• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One Piece

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lmao they don't take breaks. putting out a quality chapter every week is just damn hard work

i forgot who posted that one pic of a mangaka schedule

but it had 3 hrs of spare time in a whole week and averaged less than 5 hrs of sleep in a day

it was rough

BBQTV

Smash Master
lmao they don't take breaks. putting out a quality chapter every week is just damn hard work

i forgot who posted that one pic of a mangaka schedule

but it had 3 hrs of spare time in a whole week and averaged less than 5 hrs of sleep in a day

it was rough
i would like to see this

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ah here's the famous one

ok so it's avg 6 hrs of sleep a week, with only 2 hrs on monday O_O

http://www.comicsbeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/work_work.jpg

and this is an anonymous artist's schedule. not sure what Oda's might be like. he does produce the #1 bestselling manga, so this would mean he does work very hard, but i wouldn't know how many assistants he has haha. he also has a family so he would need more family time, but idk lol. i don't know his life

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I find it hard to believe every Manga Artists has a schedule like that. If you got something that gives you more power over the publisher, you have more wiggle room.

BBQTV

Smash Master
ah here's the famous one

ok so it's avg 6 hrs of sleep a week, with only 2 hrs on monday O_O

http://www.comicsbeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/work_work.jpg

and this is an anonymous artist's schedule. not sure what Oda's might be like. he does produce the #1 bestselling manga, so this would mean he does work very hard, but i wouldn't know how many assistants he has haha. he also has a family so he would need more family time, but idk lol. i don't know his life
i actually don't know how you read this....

BBQTV

Smash Master
i still dont get how it is supposed to be read.....

never mind i get it now

i would really like to know how oda does his schedule

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Seeing Luffy just calmly take all that info into his head near the end...sometimes I wonder if he's actually paying attention or just zoned out xD.

Bout time he got serious though.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
too excited for the giant bazooka to shoot out of the laboratory and all the brokers who are watching are just like "...damn... strawhats"

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Not rewrite them; he's definitely one of the big one's now, but Mihawk did the same thing at Marine Ford (relatively speaking) and Mihawk isn't at the top.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
also, regarding the gas: law seems to have control over all the matter in the area so it seems that he can divert the gas if he wants

plus there's franky who we haven't seen anywhere for a while, and i'm sure he won't be affected by the gas. i have a feeling he will do something important

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Law being that badass the fangirls squeal over.
I am not even a fan of him or Luffy, but man, that was so awesome.

plus there's franky who we haven't seen anywhere for a while, and i'm sure he won't be affected by the gas. i have a feeling he will do something important
I have that same feeling, he's either investigating, or preparing a device, or making something to the ships.

Regarding the gas, it would be interesting if it can go inside after the cut. Everyone would have to hurry up things even more.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I'm expecting A LOT from Z.
A lot of good things, and a lot of bad things.

Top Bottom