• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One Piece

RogersBase

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RogersBase
3DS FC
1848-1722-4915
Sabo is just such a monster. Love that he's back.

Also, I decided to do a theory video on what I think Uranus, one of the three ancient weapons that existed during the Void Century along with Poseidon and Pluton, actually is.

I think it's the spaceship that abducted Capone Bege and that Enel is piloting it.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
LMFAO at Usopp having the highest "bounty". I love how the prisoners went from praising him to coming after his head.

The last panel straight up tells you Zoro is used to being pulled by Luffy like that.

Last edited:

RogersBase

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RogersBase
3DS FC
1848-1722-4915
My video review of today's chapter:

Does anybody else think we're seeing Kanjuro next chapter? And what was up with Fujitora going after Luffy and Law instead of Doffy?!

Last edited:

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I don't understand Fujitora's logic either. I thought he was a by the boooks/man with honor kinda guy.

Anyways, doubt Zoro and Fuji are gonna duke it out with a bunch of people surrounding them. Interesting to see if that will be his matchup. I can see Law taking on Pica.Seems like a pretty interesting matchup.

RogersBase

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RogersBase
3DS FC
1848-1722-4915
Coming off of 747, 748 was SO much better. The return of Ucy!

Next week is going to be so hype with the hopeful downfall of Pica[/spoiler.]

Last edited:

RogersBase

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RogersBase
3DS FC
1848-1722-4915
My review of Chapter 752 is up!

Man, I wish we could've had more of the Sabo VS Fujitora fight. :(

Last edited:

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Zoro honestly looks like he could one shot Pica. Sabo vs Fuji is going to be a nail biter, and I'm not sure if I want to see a super long flashback of Law.

RogersBase

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RogersBase
3DS FC
1848-1722-4915
One Piece (ワンピース) Chapter 753 Manga Review - Luffy's Allies Vs Donquixote Family

Ugh, I was not feeling this week's chapter at all. :(

RogersBase

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RogersBase
3DS FC
1848-1722-4915
DAT ZORO VS PICA OMG

One Piece (ワンピース) Chapter 754 Manga Review - Zoro Vs Pica Conclusion, Kanjuro Revealed

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Pretty obvious Zoro wasn't trying and could one shot him at anytime. I really hope he gets a better matchup soon. I don't want him to turn into Sanji and kinda get forgotten about far as bounties go.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Probably about how the past few chapters have mainly been Luffy climbing a mountain. There's been some important events, but the pacing has been rather poor by One Piece's standards.

I'm still enjoying this arc, but I'm ready for the Luffy vs Doflamingo fight to start. I'm hoping we can finish up this mountain climb in the next chapter.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Not gonna lie, a couple of chapters ago, there was a panel of Rebecca and crew floating down from the rooftop, and it was easily hinted that there was nothing underneath Rebecca's leotard. Definitely made me cringe a bit.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
wat...

Hahahaha.
I'm glad we focused on something other than Luffy's mountain climb this week. I had kind of forgotten this fight was still happening, there might be a little too much going on right now.

RogersBase

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RogersBase
3DS FC
1848-1722-4915
One Piece (ワンピース) Chapter 755 Manga Review - Franky Vs Señor Pink, Manshelly Revealed

Sorry for the late posting! I've been crazy busy this week.

RogersBase

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RogersBase
3DS FC
1848-1722-4915
DUDE. YES. GOD USOPP!

One Piece (ワンピース) Chapter 758 Manga Review - GOD USOPP Unlocks Observation Haki, Luffy and Law Vs Doflamingo:

Last edited:

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Usopp for top tier. I'm kinda glad Sugar just got tossed out like that. What a scrub.

Prediction, Law will get taken out early due to his injuries, but will make a last minute contribution to help Luffy win.

And come on man, Zoro got stuck with another weak enemy? When is he going to actually have a "Put on my bandana" matchup?

Last edited:

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
One Piece saves Shonen manga yet again! I don't think I could continue to make it through those other two without this wonderful series waiting for me.

I'm glad the pacing picked up over the last few chapters. I noticed what looks like Bellamy on the ground, Oda's decision to bring him back always interested me so I'm glad to see he might have a role to play in the fight with Doflamingo.

RogersBase

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RogersBase
3DS FC
1848-1722-4915
One Piece 3D2Y Anime Special Review (3D2Y エースの死を越えて! ルフィ仲間との誓い) - Luffy VS Burndy World, Sabo!

Top Bottom