• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One Piece

RogersBase

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RogersBase
3DS FC
1848-1722-4915
THAT RED HAWK!

One Piece (ワンピース) Chapter 759 Manga Review - Luffy & Law Vs Doflamingo & Trebol, RED HAWK!

Malkior7

Majestic Space Pirate
NNID
Sagittarius
3DS FC
4167-5777-1464
These last 2 chapters have been legendary. Usopp being a badass activating his haki and Luffy making a nice move on Doffy

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
He was in my Top 5 characters I want to see dethroned.
Right with Blackbeard, Sakazuki, the leaders of the World Government and a free space.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I kinda loved-hated this episode.
Pretty damn epic and more buildup.
But at the same time.... is that it? Is all about Doflamingo holding a grudge against his father for dropping his social status?

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Well Doflamingo's real beef is with his brother Corazon (and by extension, Law), so the big reveal of his story is going to be what happened there.

RogersBase

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RogersBase
3DS FC
1848-1722-4915
One Piece (ワンピース) Chapter 763 Manga Review and Reaction - Law’s Real Name Revealed:

TRAFALGAR D. WATER LAW

Last edited:

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
wouldnt have guess but Im not surprised, wonder if the government knows about it since they dont have "D" in his wanted poseter, makes me wonder if Kidd is a D as well,

Law's the weirdest D so far though, since usually D's are laid back while Law is more serious. It also seems like there's a significane to the "water" in his name since to me it sounded like he was about to say something about it. Oh wellz

Last edited:

Blaziking17

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RobeezyLnP
3DS FC
1547-5531-6535
Law's backstory has been amazing so far. Not only have we learned of the burdens he carries, but also we learned how much the Tenryubito loathe the Will of D.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
So Doflamingo.... I was expecting him to have a harsh background and become evil because of it, but he simply has a burden for losing his Royal Status....
I hope he can redeem himself as a character instead of this "born evil" thing....

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
It's been stated before that he was murdered by Doffy, which was probably due to him being a Marine informant. I would imagine that the next couple of chapters will show us how Doffy finds out about that.

Last edited:

theeboredone

Smash Legend
So Doflamingo.... I was expecting him to have a harsh background and become evil because of it, but he simply has a burden for losing his Royal Status....
I hope he can redeem himself as a character instead of this "born evil" thing....
He wasn't born evil. Rather, he was raised in an environment that made him evil. Having that all snatched away + seeing that reason result in his parents death set him off on his path. I love how DoFla was born into an entitled lifestyle and continues to hold that view. I want to see him go down holding those views to the bitter end. This ain't no Naruto **** where the villain ends up having redeemable qualities.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
The fact that this thread died too early saddens me. :(

But anyways, a lot had happened for the last few weeks.

Lao Gi had been defeated by an angered Sai due to Don Chinjao's distraction with a lovestruck Baby 5. Machvice was defeated at the hands of that giant from the Dressrosa Tournament by a punch that sent him flying to the Birdcage's sharp roof. Gladius met his end at the hands of Bartolomeo's Bari Bari no Pistol technique (Which was a pretty badass moment) while Hakuba casually oneshots the cocky Dellinger. Jiola was humiliated by the Tontattas when she was close to reviving her fallen comrades with Manaherry's special tears. And more recently, Senior Pink was defeated by Franky in the manliest way possible since he was more concerned about what happened to Lucy Anne and his son in the past. Overall, there are only few members of the Doflamingo Family left to be defeated including the head honcho himself.

Izanagi97

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2051-8893-9128
I wonder what will happen in chapter 776, considering what happened in the previous chapters (770-775)

To summarize those chapters

1. Hajrudin defeats Machvise, scoring the first victory
2. Sai defeats Lao G, and Baby 5 more or less defects to the other side after her past is revealed
3. Hakuba defeats Dellinger and Ideo is revealed to be a longarm tribesman
4. Bartolomeo defeats Gladius, and Robin joins the fight against Diamante
5. Leo defeats Jora and frees Manshelly
6. Franky defeats Senor Pink and the latter's past is revealed

I'm lead to believe in 776 and later that the top executives are the next ones to bite it, and after that, Doflamingo.

Dressrosa has been going on forever. The Anime just now hit the birdcage part (and the dub is still in Thriller Bark)

It beat out skypiea arc in length

Izanagi97

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2051-8893-9128
Pica going down is well overdue.
The King Punch would have done the job of getting rid of the majority of the stones so Zoro can stop enacting Attack on Titan.

Either that or putting Armament Haki to good use (even if the stone fruit isn't logia)

Last edited:

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I really hope it's not a logia, because then Zoro should have been damaging him this whole time with his haki. It's most likely a paramecia that allows the user to freely control stone, and Zoro just hasn't been hitting him this whole time because he's not actually in the golems he's creating.

Top Bottom