• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oni Kage's "Stuff" <_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashmaniac2008

Smash Journeyman
For roy stair are usually a good indicator of how good it is. Roy (in Melee) was exactly 2 steps shorter then marth so you can (for example) make a stage called Roy's testing stage or whatever and put marth on the end and roy on the second step and keep on making Roy taller until they are the same size. (or just make him 2 inches shorter than marth either way is good)

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
I don't know which model code did it, but even though I didn't have the No Hat Mario code on for any player, Mario wasn't wearing his hat. Neither was Luigi (yes, that does mean that he did have a big empty spot in place of his hat & hair).
Oh yeah, and Mario lost a foot. XD

Yeah, BigsharkZ and slashy (I think) tried. its almost impossile, pikachu keeps reverting to the original model with nearly every attack! Hardest hack yet, I even tried to just edit his... I dont know what to do!
Yeah, they tried. I think Slashy managed to fix some of the reverting problems.

I do have a request, but I dunno how much of it can be done.
Is it possible to:
Shrink Lucario's chest spike to the point of being removed completely
Shorten Lucario's muzzle without shrinking the head (probably not doable)
Make Lucario's tail slightly longer (or larger if that's all that can be done)
Make Lucario's hand spikes slightly narrower (probably not doable)

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
Holy...!
I just found a ****load of glitches. (It seems they only occur in the various 1-player modes and only for players 2-4.) I'll upload the vid in this post as soon as it's ready.

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
@Smash maniac
oh, good idea. didnt even think of that xD by stairs, you mean hyrule temple right? Ill give that a try. It was hard finding height values for his height, so I think that would help. thank youuuu.

@leafbarrett
at the mario cap thing: O_O thats gotta be the strangest thing Ive heard of for model hacks. and lol at the foot xD

at the pichu thing: yeah I got the "fixed" one, its better, but Ill still try my own take on making one.

at your request:
1. tried. theres no value for it :(
2. also tried. I was only able to modify his entire head, or the ears, or the "aura sensors".
3. Sure I can do that.
4. Hmm... not sure. Ill hafta look.
^^Is this for making a Mewtwo??
at your second post:
I know training mode is very unstable, and causes the cpu to be player 1, there for that character having the changes... not sure about anything else, although using characters like pkmn trainer, zelda or samus may cause odd effects because they switch mid game. and the mario has no cap code is screwy as well, it seems to effect other characters as well -_- and sure, id love to see the vid.

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
at your request:
1. tried. theres no value for it :(
2. also tried. I was only able to modify his entire head, or the ears, or the "aura sensors".
3. Sure I can do that.
4. Hmm... not sure. Ill hafta look.
^^Is this for making a Mewtwo??
Wait, there's no value for the chest spike at all? .-. Hmm... Perhaps the spikes are all the same value. They all use the same texture, after all.
And no, this is for making an OC of mine.

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Wait, there's no value for the chest spike at all? .-. Hmm... Perhaps the spikes are all the same value. They all use the same texture, after all.
And no, this is for making an OC of mine.
I dont think so. I have a list on hand, lemme check...
And OHHH OK I see, gotcha. I was unsure of what else I could do to top BigSharkZ's mewtwo lol. Though its not perfect, its the best we have atm...
*is desperately awaiting plan zero's release now that weve figured out what it is*

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
at the pichu thing: yeah I got the "fixed" one, its better, but Ill still try my own take on making one.
You mean the one Slashy worked on? I have that one too. ._. If not, then could you give me the one you have?
I dont think so. I have a list on hand, lemme check...
And OHHH OK I see, gotcha. I was unsure of what else I could do to top BigSharkZ's mewtwo lol. Though its not perfect, its the best we have atm...
If not, then maybe the value is the same as the torso itself.
And yeah. I guess it's not really possible until the real model editor comes out.
*is desperately awaiting plan zero's release now that weve figured out what it is*
Oh god yes. When that's working, if Pharrox's model inserter is ever completed...
Put in whoever the **** you want. I am going to be a very happy man.

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
You mean the one Slashy worked on? I have that one too. ._. If not, then could you give me the one you have?
If not, then maybe the value is the same as the torso itself.
And yeah. I guess it's not really possible until the real model editor comes out.
Oh god yes. When that's working, if Pharrox's model inserter is ever completed...
Put in whoever the **** you want. I am going to be a very happy man.
Yeah the one slashy made. not the fake one that was just a green screen that I fell for at first xD

Right. True Model Editing will come some day. Though, I figured SSB 64 editing wouldve came ages ago >_>

And yes I'd be a very happy man too :3

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
Yeah the one slashy made. not the fake one that was just a green screen that I fell for at first xD

Right. True Model Editing will come some day. Though, I figured SSB 64 editing wouldve came ages ago >_>

And yes I'd be a very happy man too :3
First thing I'd do is make Gardevoir a PLAYABLE character. XD

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Lol that would be epic win xD what would her moves be? I mean like her specials. would you base em' off lucario's? maybe he'll have a love at last xD

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
Lol that would be epic win xD what would her moves be? I mean like her specials. would you base em' off lucario's? maybe he'll have a love at last xD
Nah, that would be my OC. ^^;
I'm probably going to base her off of Zelda, though I'd have to figure out some way to disable the down B for her AND Sheik. Maybe something similar to the way the independant pokemon work?

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Nah, that would be my OC. ^^;
I'm probably going to base her off of Zelda, though I'd have to figure out some way to disable the down B for her AND Sheik. Maybe something similar to the way the independant pokemon work?
Ah, right. Yeah I dont know of a code for that, but it'd be possible, infact, probably with the move set editor (aka whats thought to be plan zero), just make it... um... ZSS's down B for sheik, and for Zelda... maybe Link's bow, but she uses the light bow. so its like her final smash but not nearly as powerful, just shooting an arrow. makes sense right?

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
Ah, right. Yeah I dont know of a code for that, but it'd be possible, infact, probably with the move set editor (aka whats thought to be plan zero), just make it... um... ZSS's down B for sheik, and for Zelda... maybe Link's bow, but she uses the light bow. so its like her final smash but not nearly as powerful, just shooting an arrow. makes sense right?
Hmm... That's a good idea, though I'll have to figure out a bit of a change for the down B- Oh, duh! Just use Lucario's B for it! XD (Hopefully that would be possible ^^; )

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Hmm... That's a good idea, though I'll have to figure out a bit of a change for the down B- Oh, duh! Just use Lucario's B for it! XD (Hopefully that would be possible ^^; )
oh yeah, that would actually work perfectly xD

Littlelink91!

Smash Rookie
Oni K4ge!

Nice job on your textures they are amazing. Kudos to how much work you put into them and how well you did with balancing out the partial size modifications and editing/changing TGA's to forelooked imagery that well correlates with other well known videogame characters.

But it is my apologies to announce that my last comment is not really why im here (in regards to congratulating you). I am here on my knees for a little guidance and help...Simple help actually. So If you could possibly or even pm me about my situation after I have throughly gone through and explained it, that would be great...But no seriously this is pissing me off. And I know this isn't a help thread really but hey ya know...not to many experts out there who know how to model hack so please...help a brotha out! would ya? Lol...

Sword Model:

(Oh and this is the shield im part way through editing to so...yea...its in a link cause its a little big..)

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z166/Littlelink91/Picture46.png

You know your cool texture design of Toonlink of how its shaped out and changed to a accurate portrait of Fierce Diety Link only with a giant sword? Well...To start off, the partial size modifier, I have all the model part values for every character, from eyes, to face, weapon, etc. Problem is, how do you hex these...XXXX values...and how do the ZZ values work? 00 is Mario? I know the YYYY values are the FP values which go like 3E00 x.125 3E80 x.25, etc for sizing. But do you take the model part of your chosen character and when you take it into hexing is it known as some other symbol? I heard you have to multiply like C or something too for the conversion of some number..but im not sure. If you could help that would be great. Cause basically in the image im making a great fairy sword hack. So I have to resize the sword, sheath, and shield just for fun in order for me to complete the way I want this hack to look...Oh and if it helps the model parts for those are these (Just as a timesaver) So if you could please answer and help out...that would be amazing...Cause then I could probably finish this along with any others I will have developed for the future.

+18 Sword(Blade)
+1A Sword(Hilt)
+4A Shield
+4D Sheath
+4F Shield(On Back)
+52 Sword(In Sheath)

(Oh and this is the shield im part way through editing to so...yea...in the link below.)

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z166/Littlelink91/Picture46.png

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
WHOA X.x the only glitch I know of is the one with Luigi, its happened with me to Toon Link, Zelda and Fox. Just load another texture and switch back to the other one. as for the others... X_____X
Hacking makes weird things happen, no? :3

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
@Littlelink
sure, I can help. But keep in mind that the textures shown in the Model Hacking section arent done by me, I only picked the best ones to use for them. In any case, I know some stuff about TXS so, since I see that you have an IM, can we talk there?

@.boo
No, thank YOU! :D

@Leafbarrett
Yes VERY strange things. also, have you seen plan zero, now made into Plan SA or something? PHOENIX MARIO!!! Go to elite smash hackers blog and look. Download him, put him in mario's folder in the pf you know. AMAZING. There are bugs tho, so it was like a test.

Littlelink91!

Smash Rookie
@Littlelink
sure, I can help. But keep in mind that the textures shown in the Model Hacking section arent done by me, I only picked the best ones to use for them. In any case, I know some stuff about TXS so, since I see that you have an IM, can we talk there?
Yea sure that'd be awesome! I already added you so just pop up whenever...Haven't used AIM in a bit so I don't know if you have to add mine..? But just in case its Littlelink91. So yea...thanks man!

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
@Combo King
hose would be on my SD Card, still waiting to be uploaded xD Ill get around to it, probably either today or tomorrow because im leaving for Gunstock.

@Littlelink
yea I gotta add you. Ill pop in in a bit, Im trying to figure out how to load Action Replay 1.14 on my wii through homebrew right now... its not working -_-

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
i need to know how/what hex to use for making certain objects, say, 2/3 their original size. what would be the code for that?

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
@Leafbarrett
Yes VERY strange things. also, have you seen plan zero, now made into Plan SA or something? PHOENIX MARIO!!! Go to elite smash hackers blog and look. Download him, put him in mario's folder in the pf you know. AMAZING. There are bugs tho, so it was like a test.
I did that the second I saw the topic here (within a few minutes of its posting).
Within a few hours, I made a demonstration video for anyone who's unaware of Plan Zero/PSA. And he's so much fun to play as, even if you suck with him. 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom