• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oni Kage's "Stuff" <_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
Well I've been playing around with Lucario's character model in Blender, and as far as I can tell, the model pieces are:
-Head & ears
-Inside of eye (the eye white and probably the iris/pupil too)
-Black lobe things (4 separate pieces)
-Neck fluff covering & a random piece of fur down on the bottom front of his torso (XD)
-Torso, including a neck fur base beneath the covering
-Shoulder rings
-Arms
-Spikes (all 3 are part of a single piece)
-Legs

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Soulfest was great!!!!! Thats why I havent been here for a while. Didnt get a chance to release tails sorry. Had to leave. now Im back. I bought Luigis Mansion too ^_^ Tails will come later/tomorrow I gotta unpack and stuff

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
D: Aw, that sucks... I hope everything turns out okay for you.

._. Now excuse me, the IE error message of doom and frustration just popped up again.

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
D: Aw, that sucks... I hope everything turns out okay for you.

._. Now excuse me, the IE error message of doom and frustration just popped up again.
Yeah. Thanks, I hope so too ^_^

and lol.
anyway about Tails.
Im gonna release him once I can get pics, see, I took pics, now theyre gone -_- Im making CSPs as well and going to test them once Im finished. Also, Jose Gallardo made a Shadow Moveset! go on his site. Stacksmash made a Magma Falcon. I too am screwing around with this.

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
HAAAY whered everybody go? lol. anyways i updated with a final version of Roy V6 (corrected height) and am currently perfecting the doc. im releasing Tails when I can get the dumb code to work! XP And im working on Young Toon Link ATM. Deku Link will be tested when Chaos control releases. oh and I made a strap loader! ill release it as well.

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
Looking forward to Tails. You're going to reduce the size of Doc's cuffs right?

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Looking forward to Tails. You're going to reduce the size of Doc's cuffs right?
yup! i did ALOT today to make up for it. I just released Final version of Roy (no pics, but perfected height), Final Version of Dr Mario, Tails, and Young Link!!! XD

comboking

Smash Master
I was using P2 codes and P1 codes and it made P2 toonlink have no hands or sword and Ike P2 have a bigger sword.

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
yeah the new code was pasted over the old one. also, i cant model hack sonic. dont know why, just wont work

Wave3

Smash Cadet
i like how the cause of toon link becoming oni toon link is a css picture of roy

Wave3

Smash Cadet
how did you get link sword transparent in the middle? im trying to figure out if it can be done to other solid textures

SatoshiKura

Smash Rookie
Wow.
You should make OOT Link out of TP Link!
He deserves a third go.
And how about Link with dragon features? That would be AWESOME.

SatoshiKura

Smash Rookie
how did you get link sword transparent in the middle? im trying to figure out if it can be done to other solid textures
Use photoshop or something and erase the blade texture until it fits what you're going for.

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Wow.
You should make OOT Link out of TP Link!
He deserves a third go.
And how about Link with dragon features? That would be AWESOME.
actually i was considering ripping the textures outta oot and put em on XD dragon features?hmm... define "features".

Stenner

Smash Rookie
the young link and toon zelda look so scary :O and roys hair dnt look like that

SatoshiKura

Smash Rookie
actually i was considering ripping the textures outta oot and put em on XD dragon features?hmm... define "features".
Eh
Like a snout
Maybe claws...
Maybe you could change the boots to make feet...
Oh yeah If you want an OOT Link texture hack, I made a pretty good one a few days ago. He looks great and I actually did a good job on the shield.

iLink

Smash Champion
I like the doc mario one.

Can I also get a link to that melee FD texture? : D

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
@Stenner
scary? is that good or bad? :O yea i tried my best on young link :/ and toon zelda crashes all the time anyway so :/

@DaBunanaKing
no, not yet :( will be possible, of course, when true model hacking is made.

@ SatoshiKura
ah i see. and yea, where is it man id love to see it! maybe I can get you to join br4wl breakers? we need members!

@iLink
thanks! sure, ill try to find it k? if i cant, ill just put it up on my media fire. i remember it was at kitty corp but they and meowmix merged so im not sure now X_X

SatoshiKura

Smash Rookie
@Stenner
scary? is that good or bad? :O yea i tried my best on young link :/ and toon zelda crashes all the time anyway so :/

@DaBunanaKing
no, not yet :( will be possible, of course, when true model hacking is made.

@ SatoshiKura
ah i see. and yea, where is it man id love to see it! maybe I can get you to join br4wl breakers? we need members!

@iLink
thanks! sure, ill try to find it k? if i cant, ill just put it up on my media fire. i remember it was at kitty corp but they and meowmix merged so im not sure now X_X
Sure, I'll join!
I don't have screenshots, but I did a really great job. I'll PM you the link.

PKNintendo

Smash Master
That doc texture NEEEEEEEEDS to be in Doctor Mario character thread. It's AWEEEEEESOME!!!

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
@SatoshiKura
ok, lets see what ya got!

@PK
I didnt make the texture :( but it is awesome, i agree!

SatoshiKura

Smash Rookie
You should make a really fat Bowser and make a Bowser with a mouth that's more dragon like!

Valuno

Smash Apprentice
These model hacks are incredible. O_O
I especially like the toon zelda and megaman.... amazing work Oni K4ge.

mariorocks64

Smash Journeyman
These hacks are soo awesome, I hope everyone sees this!
I don't know which one is my favorite!
I can't wait for you to make PSA for them. especially doctor mario and young link.

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
@mariorocks64 (I couldnt agree more =] )

Thanks man! :D Actually, Im working on the young link one, but the only problem I have is that when he shoots the arrow, you get the fire effect but when it actually hits the opponent, its a normal hit :( And I tried to edit mario but it kept freezing... I think I'll just wait until PW makes a better version.

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
I'm trying to find the Melee FD texture, where'd you get it, also I'm loving the Dr.Mario hack it's kewl! :chuckle:

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
@mariorocks64 (I couldnt agree more =] )

Thanks man! :D Actually, Im working on the young link one, but the only problem I have is that when he shoots the arrow, you get the fire effect but when it actually hits the opponent, its a normal hit :( And I tried to edit mario but it kept freezing... I think I'll just wait until PW makes a better version.
I don't think it's possible to edit the arrows themselves yet.

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
I don't think it's possible to edit the arrows themselves yet.
Ah I see. Also, as you may have noticed, I dont have the time I used to to make these XD I added some music and fire arrows to my downloads tho. And Im workin on skull kid.

@bj1
um... I think it was kittycorp. but theyve merged now so Im not sure where it is... :/

EDIT: Skullkid is almost done, though I realized there really wasnt much to do with him.

Thats why I'm gonna work on a...

wait for it...

PSA HACK!!!

WHOOO! Hopefully it will turn out to be better than just a toon link with no weapons (which is honestly what it looks like...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom