• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Only in Niagara II - November 8 - St.Catharines, Ontario #Can be unstickied#

Gichan

Smash Champion
Thanks Max, for the favour.

Oh yeah, and one more thing, do you think you could put me down as Gi and not Iceclimbers5 since no one knows it's me, lolol.

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
Thanks a lot Max...when I finally make the Kirby shirts I'll be sure to give you one! :)

filauc

Smash Journeyman
Won't come, but if there's an other one in December, I'll sure try to come.

zaf

Smash Lord
Alright max, so mark down these follwoing people coming.

zaf
bento
fizzi
"c"let
ally

I will be teaming with ally. team Top tires.

Put us down for

3 wii's.
3tv's.

and nate you should try to run here for the tourney. I think if you leave now. you'll be here in time =[

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Hey CA smashers. I keep seeing you guys wanting us WNY folk to come over to this tourny. I'll keep the smashers here informed about it and remind them for you, although don't get hopes up of too many people traveling. A lot of the smashers are on college campuses and thus have limited transportation. :p

If you want to crash here though: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=194711

Ambrose

Smash Journeyman
omg, Ally is coming.

Since there's a tier list out now, it'd be interesting to run a low tier tournament. Maybe not this one, but future tournaments. :)

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
Oh balllss that's like a 1 hour and 45 min trip, no way in hell my dad will drive me.

But it's been way too friggin long since a tourney, I gotta go to this one. If anyone has an open ride, let me know seriously, I really don't wanna miss this one. Especially since Ally will be there, I need a rematch with him.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Hey CA smashers. I keep seeing you guys wanting us WNY folk to come over to this tourny. I'll keep the smashers here informed about it and remind them for you, although don't get hopes up of too many people traveling. A lot of the smashers are on college campuses and thus have limited transportation. :p

If you want to crash here though: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=194711
Ill be trying to get some cats from the Roc to show up to this as well

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
ppl i wanna see there

bramton guys: 10-20( i know yo u guys only play melee but its a good chance to meet all the other smashers in the area, and compete for the hell of it)
Hey man, thanks for PMing me about this tourny.

Umm, there's only 5 guys in Brampton who play Brawl MAX...so don't get your hopes up.
As for me, Brawl is my main game, but I've been forced to play Melee for weeks now so I suck. Need to practice up.

St Catherines is about a 2 hour drive from here, so my mom said she wouldn't be taking me.
I'll spread the news and hopefully someone can drive Btown.

GTA guys, can you drive us?

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Trying.

TheDUD, do you actually play Brawl?
If so I think that's really cool.

My girlfriend is interested in playing competitively with me, and I'm all for the idea. Maybe sometime soon I'll get her to come out and play and stuff.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Marik wants to come to Brawl Tourney. D:

Niagara? Man, that's pretty d@mn far though..... :[

Niko_K

Smash Master
Thats what everyone said at first. Then they came, and didn't care about distance.

Niagara is the place to be hands down.

Whos up for getting crunked at the beach after? It's right behind la salle ;)

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
Trying.

TheDUD, do you actually play Brawl?
If so I think that's really cool.

My girlfriend is interested in playing competitively with me, and I'm all for the idea. Maybe sometime soon I'll get her to come out and play and stuff.
Ya I play Brawl and you should definitely get your girlfriend to come out and play! We need more girl Brawlers lol. :)

Miller

Smash Lord
Im actually teaching my close friend Michelle how to play brawl, so thats three :p She'll be coming to the November tourney and also she going to MDKs next weekend with us.

Miller

Smash Lord
Thats what everyone said at first. Then they came, and didn't care about distance.

Niagara is the place to be hands down.

Whos up for getting crunked at the beach after? It's right behind la salle ;)
yeeee, thats y its called only in niagara!!

:this is pasta

Niko_K

Smash Master
So wait, if you get first. You will drink?!?!

Ally shouldn't come because I'm going to stab him.

Percon

Smash Lord
I just realized I wasted my 1k post up there... I guess I'll need to keep that promise now. But only if I get 1st (in singles, I don't want you catching me on a technicality)

max are you maining kirby or snake now?
I main Peach now, didn't anyone tell you??

Rofl Niko K. I'm not the only one that can give Percon trouble XD
Yeah, but you're the one that's gonna give me the most trouble :p

Percon

Smash Lord
Man, I totally forgot about AiB! I guess that's where you spend most of your time, eh?

I'll do so before the weekend's over.

EDIT: I just checked AiB's first page... are you going through the ladder with Falcon? 0_o

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Man, I totally forgot about AiB! I guess that's where you spend most of your time, eh?

I'll do so before the weekend's over.

EDIT: I just checked AiB's first page... are you going through the ladder with Falcon? 0_o
Yeah I'm actually trying to hit 1st atleast once before switching to Snake.

omg if u did that with falcon, u just found ur new fanboy,lol
edit:but seriously thats impressive, i wanna see that falcon at this tourny
I'll use him in Friendlies, I don't wanna risk at the tourney XD

zaf

Smash Lord
Ally's captain falcon is sick. Holy sheet lol. He beat my lucario with it. He has some sick falcon combos like this one :

Nair > jab jab> grab> down throw> uair.

zaf = wtf 0.0!

and max do you seriously main peach now :O?

EDIT: thedud, you should make a toon link shirt. have it similar to the peach cept a boomerang, bomb and arrow are all flying at the person haha. =]

EDIT2: max, "c" let is in the "zaf crew" lol. he will be coming with me. Hope it helps to cut out confusion.

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
EDIT: thedud, you should make a toon link shirt. have it similar to the peach cept a boomerang, bomb and arrow are all flying at the person haha. =]
I'm making a shirt design for each character. I haven't decided what I will draw for Toon Link but I think I'll go with your idea so thanks :)

Top Bottom