• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Only in Niagara II Results Thread

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
I just wanna get something straight. For this gamebattles ****, do these matches right now set up the bracket or what? And what place to you have to be in to qualify? Cuz we all know that when the bracket starts, Ace and Ally start running shit. Or is it just the person with the best record by a certain date wins the money...?

So I'm not sure why Fatal is complaining so much. Sounds like you used a banned tactic. Ace may be gay (<3 Ace), but stalling under the stage is just wrong.
I heard Ally got banned from gamebattles or something.

KingAce

Smash Ace
lol man w.e if you think that i cheated you then i hope we play when the brackets come... bcuz then an official from gamebattles will be there to watch

and online is all about the $$, offline is fun and chill times :)

So Fatal

Smash Master
lol man w.e if you think that i cheated you then i hope we play when the brackets come... bcuz then an official from gamebattles will be there to watch

and online is all about the $$, offline is fun and chill times :)
Ok Ace look cool in front of all your buddies. It doesn't even bother me anymore cause we both know the truth. I'm done here. Peace.

CO18

Smash Hero
I heard Ally got banned from gamebattles or something.
Yeah theres a rule that you cant have dual accounts with the same FC or w/e so since holy and ally have same fc they both got banned. Its a gay rule.

I just wanna get something straight. For this gamebattles ****, do these matches right now set up the bracket or what? And what place to you have to be in to qualify? Cuz we all know that when the bracket starts, Ace and Ally start running ****. Or is it just the person with the best record by a certain date wins the money...?

So I'm not sure why Fatal is complaining so much. Sounds like you used a banned tactic. Ace may be gay (<3 Ace), but stalling under the stage is just wrong. [/quote[

Top 32 from the ladder make it to playoffs.

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
I can't believe they would do that. Not let 2 brothers both play when one is undefeated and the other is still a sick smasher... I mean if Clouderz is allowed on that site, anyone should be amirite

Cyan_

Smash Lord
I can't believe they would do that. Not let 2 brothers both play when one is undefeated and the other is still a sick smasher... I mean if Clouderz is allowed on that site, anyone should be amirite
Indeed/QFT.

CO18

Smash Hero
Yeah its pretty lame because he would have most likely won the 1250$. Theres like only a few people that MIGHT be able to beat him which would probably be like me, kingace, samboner, holy and some other top players possibly.

Bug~

Smash Ace
Yeah its pretty lame because he would have most likely won the 1250$. Theres like only a few people that MIGHT be able to beat him which would probably be like me, kingace, samboner, holy and some other top players possibly.
i would win easily :p

OverLade

Smash Hero
"Ally, stop being undefeated. We're banning you from Gamebattles."
That's pretty much what I think happened.

"WTF Who is this guy? He beat DSF!! BAN HIM".

Samboner needs better internet. I'd beat him majority if there was no lag. >_>

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Niko I might have the Peach replays you were looking for on my Wii...not sure though I think they might be Bento's peach... Bento uses green Peach right? There's a Peach vs Falco replay and a Peach vs someone else; I forget who.

Niko_K

Smash Master
I use green peach :) If you could send me those that would be great. Peach vs Falco might be me vs Ulevo if its a 3 stock ;)

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Alright I'll probably send them to you tomorrow...took the Wii home for the weekend and too lazy to hook it back up again right now.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Alright I'll probably send them to you tomorrow...took the Wii home for the weekend and too lazy to hook it back up again right now.
As long as you're tossing replays to people, give me that Falcon match up :3

Niko_K

Smash Master
AvariceX, could you just send me the .bin file to my email? My copy of brawl isn't really working too well at the moment. Hope you have an SD card reader :)

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Yeah I don't have an SD card reader... I have Warchamp's SD card he left in my Wii but I can't send him his replays either. Meh...only 4 days left til LBT, I'll just give the SD card to someone who can get it back to Warchamp there and Niko you can get the replays off of my Wii there.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Oh snap youre going to LBT. Ridiculousness. I'll make sure to bring my sd card so I can copy the replay.

Sliq

Smash Master
Just out of curioisty, were my matches vs. JL and Ally even recorded? I'd feel stupid waiting for them anxiously if they don't even exist. -_-

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
Samboner needs better internet. I'd beat him majority if there was no lag. >_>
Yeah definitely, I came too friggin close to beating him and then had to SD =/ but he still knows his ****.

Also FYI people don't mistaken me for the other Fatal, lol you have no idea how many times that's happened.

Besides ROB should not even be in this game IMO, f*cking accessory. Plus not to mention nearly all ROB mains are just: Gyro + Laser + Dsmash

Top Bottom