• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Only in Niagara II Results Thread

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
Niko play nice.

I was about to give you his email, but I don't think he'd appreciate it.
Just send him a PM.

:026: -SUP3RCANS1R

KingAce

Smash Ace
LOL what a sore loser man.... i couldnt beat his snake with mk cuz snake has like superpowers online so i switched to DDD and started being really gay camping on the ledge and only doing CG's... :p

then.... this guy goes ROB and starts flying under the stage where i cant hit him the whole match. go look in the rules theres a difference between stalling which is banned and ledgecamping which is still legal ;)

So Fatal

Smash Master
Ace you are a JOKE man, we destroyed you in doubles then you john and then we played in singles and you know I was ****ting on your DDD with rob and you just sd and gave up then reported that you won. You are a Joke. Lmao Stalling under the stage??? LOLOLOL god ace. at least make up a better reason to dispute.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
Can anyone from St.Kittz drive me sown to LBT???

I just found out about it (didn't realize it was so close to OiN2) so if someone can carpool im down for reppin Falcon and Sonic

KingAce

Smash Ace
lool im a joke? go win some tournys then come bak here k gtfo
destroyed in doubles? hardly... you guys won by 1 stock or each person had 1 stock high % both games lmao... and me and ambrose never even play together usually me n percon team and ambrose and jl team so yeah dont b too proud of that..... anyways i sd cuz i was getting pissed at u coming up to laser me for a small % lead then proceeding to stall under the stage..... now im jus gonna ignore u ur more annyoing than clouderz haha

Sliq

Smash Master
Who had the laptop? I really want to see my matches vs. Ally, and I'm pretty sure whoever had the laptop recorded this. If he is still in the process of uploading then I apologize. I just need some research material.

So Fatal

Smash Master
PM ace about this, stop spamming. Online is gay, end of story, go to tournaments.
show me a brawl tourney were first place is $1,250. Then well talk.

oh and Ace, you got owned, don't care what you say. Also you say you take pics of all your wins. Where are they from this win?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Holy ****.

Sliq Got third with bowser? Wow, that's insane. Nice job Sliq. I was a lil nervous about a tournament I have next week. Its the east coast regional in VA. Not sure how a Peach like me would do, but after seeing what you did with BOWSER, You gave me that motivation i needed. I'm ready now. So thanks for that

And once again, freaking awsome getting what you did with bowser, you earned that.

Sliq

Smash Master
Holy ****.

Sliq Got third with bowser? Wow, that's insane. Nice job Sliq. I was a lil nervous about a tournament I have next week. Its the east coast regional in VA. Not sure how a Peach like me would do, but after seeing what you did with BOWSER, You gave me that motivation i needed. I'm ready now. So thanks for that

And once again, freaking awsome getting what you did with bowser, you earned that.
It's what I do--stylin', profilin', high fivin', and inspirin'.

It's a gift. I'm just awesome. I know some think it unfathomable that I'm as awesome as I seem without the universe tearing itself asunder. Don't worry. I'll keep it in check so I don't inadvertantly unmake existence.

SmashCentralOfficial

Sup3rCans1r I think I have some replays on your wii of my Peach. Can you check for me? :)
We shall see.

LOL what a sore loser man.... i couldnt beat his snake with mk cuz snake has like superpowers online so i switched to DDD and started being really gay camping on the ledge and only doing CG's... :p

then.... this guy goes ROB and starts flying under the stage where i cant hit him the whole match. go look in the rules theres a difference between stalling which is banned and ledgecamping which is still legal ;)
Ace you are a JOKE man, we destroyed you in doubles then you john and then we played in singles and you know I was ****ting on your DDD with rob and you just sd and gave up then reported that you won. You are a Joke. Lmao Stalling under the stage??? LOLOLOL god ace. at least make up a better reason to dispute.
Lmfao, I think I might be alone on this one, but I'm supporting this Fatal guy =P. Nice job OutGaying Ace.

GTFO our thread scrub. Ace ***** your soul. Ally basically won that much at THIS ****in tournament so gtfo.
Where does ally come from in this? Get off his ****. Ace losses online and lies about it. If you call that ****** my soul I guess your right.
Lmfao, Zeph stay out of it. Ace plays gay, end of story. He's just sore losing because someone decided to show him how gay the game REALLY is.

:026: -SUP3RCANS1R

KingAce

Smash Ace
lol sounds like pyro is hatin again... lool i play gay so he has to stall under the edge?
i play gay but i dont use bannable tactics, he is using a banned tactic... ppl are really stupid

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Its stuff like this why I quit the ladders on AIB. Every season I join them and make top 30 or 20 with Peach, just to have a Peach in the top. Then I quit and never bother with them. Online ranks makes people.....ugh.....

SmashCentralOfficial

Considering it's online where people will to the gayest, most disrespectful, most dishonourable sh.t to win...Yes.

If people did some of the stuff that I've had people do to me on GameBattles, I'd punch them in the face.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
I just wanna get something straight. For this gamebattles ****, do these matches right now set up the bracket or what? And what place to you have to be in to qualify? Cuz we all know that when the bracket starts, Ace and Ally start running shit. Or is it just the person with the best record by a certain date wins the money...?

So I'm not sure why Fatal is complaining so much. Sounds like you used a banned tactic. Ace may be gay (<3 Ace), but stalling under the stage is just wrong.

So Fatal

Smash Master
I just wanna get something straight. For this gamebattles ****, do these matches right now set up the bracket or what? And what place to you have to be in to qualify? Cuz we all know that when the bracket starts, Ace and Ally start running shit. Or is it just the person with the best record by a certain date wins the money...?

So I'm not sure why Fatal is complaining so much. Sounds like you used a banned tactic. Ace may be gay (<3 Ace), but stalling under the stage is just wrong.
Hmm The final map where he claimed I stalled underneath the ledge was FD. Can someone tell me how I can continuously stall underneath FD with ROB?

So Fatal

Smash Master
upb

10upb's
Yes I was waiting for a ******** answer like this. when you use robs up b you NEED to get back on the stage before you can reuse it.

anyways i sd cuz i was getting pissed at u coming up to laser me for a small % lead then proceeding to stall under the stage..... now im jus gonna ignore u ur more annyoing than clouderz haha

I cant jump and laser than fly under the stage the entire match. He was playing DDD, could of easily punished me if I was "Stalling underneath the stage". Kids a Joke.

Top Bottom