• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oooo.... shiny

len1

Smash Journeyman
next time i talk with him i will try to get a full list

EDIT:
i just caught an orange graveller in the magma hideout in emerald yesterday

and marche is pissed because he has had leaf green for longer than Chooker and me have had Sapphire /Emerald respectively and we both have at least one shiny

i evolved graveller yesterday and he turned more of a gold colour

Heartless_Angel

Smash Cadet
Well I Am The Man Mr. Len Was Talking About So If Theres Anyone Who Wants A List Of ALL My Shinies Just Say And I'll Be Happy Too But Meh I'll Just Name A Few Only The Final Evolutions Though Because I Cant Be Bothered =O

Note: And For Those Who Dont Believe Me Your Most Likely Jealous And Jealousy Is A Bad Thing =)

Also Note: Pokemon That You Can Save In Front Of Before Battling/Getting Are A Definate Shiny If You Have The Patience

Dark Green Dragonite

Purple Lapras

Pink Butterfree [Yes The Legendary "Pink" Butterfree Mentioned In The G/S/C Generation Of Games]

Silver Metagross

Purple Kingdra

Blue Beedrill [GSC Gen]

Green Ursaring

Blue/Orange Zangoose [Blue Markings w/ Orange Claws]

ALL Brown Fearow [GSC Gen]

Green Unown[GSC Gen]

Dark Green/Black Charizard

Light Red Typhlosion

Dark Red Blaziken

Light Blue/Green Blastoise

Light Blue/Dark Blue Feraligatr

Pink/Purple Swampert

Light Green Venusaur

Gold/Yellow Meganium

Light Blue Sceptile

cu00x19

Smash Apprentice
I once had a shiny Deoxys in Fire Red ( it was yellow ), but I got rid of it b/c it wouldn't listen to me. I used AR to get it so, I guess I was the one who got cheated--Lolz!

My fave shiny Pokemon is definately the BLACK Rayquaza. So sexy...Too bad my AR was erased. Huh, I fail guyz.

Big House #1

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, Black Rayquaza is nice. OMG I can't wait to transfer my pokemon over to DIamond and Pearl when it comes out!!!!! I WANT IT NOW!!!

Well I Am The Man Mr. Len Was Talking About So If Theres Anyone Who Wants A List Of ALL My Shinies Just Say And I'll Be Happy Too But Meh I'll Just Name A Few Only The Final Evolutions Though Because I Cant Be Bothered =O

Note: And For Those Who Dont Believe Me Your Most Likely Jealous And Jealousy Is A Bad Thing =)

Also Note: Pokemon That You Can Save In Front Of Before Battling/Getting Are A Definate Shiny If You Have The Patience

Dark Green Dragonite

Purple Lapras

Pink Butterfree [Yes The Legendary "Pink" Butterfree Mentioned In The G/S/C Generation Of Games]

Silver Metagross

Purple Kingdra

Blue Beedrill [GSC Gen]

Green Ursaring

Blue/Orange Zangoose [Blue Markings w/ Orange Claws]

ALL Brown Fearow [GSC Gen]

Green Unown[GSC Gen]

Dark Green/Black Charizard

Light Red Typhlosion

Dark Red Blaziken

Light Blue/Green Blastoise

Light Blue/Dark Blue Feraligatr

Pink/Purple Swampert

Light Green Venusaur

Gold/Yellow Meganium

Light Blue Sceptile
0_0 Dude!!! Now tell us, how many did you actually cheat for?
Wait a sec a green unown? Mine is blue, surely they didn't change the shiny colour when they made FR or LG?

Heartless_Angel

Smash Cadet
Ok Da Man...By That I Mean If You Save In Front And Battle And Reset Until It Becomes A Shiny...It Takes A Extreme Amount Of Time But It Is Worth It Most Of The Time ^_^

And Big House #1...None...I Have Played Pokemon For A Hell Of A Long Time And NONE Of Those Are Cheated For I Cant Even Be Bothered Buying A Cheating Device I Dont Even Know Where From Here In Tasmania..O.O But If You Dont Believe Me Thats Fine I Didnt Ask You To

Heartless_Angel

Smash Cadet
Ohh And With The Unown, In GSC Where I Caught It The Shiny Sprite For Unown WAS Green But Now For The Newer Generations It Has In Fact Changed To Blue So Meh

And I Type With The First Letter Of Each Word Capitalised Because I Can And Its Individual Plus I Type Very Fast And Cant Type Normally It Feels Weird I Know Im A Freak =/

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
It's better than this one guy on the Brawl boards. He...types like...this...it's so slow...that it becomes...annoying...-peace

:( ugh

Big House #1

Smash Apprentice
And Big House #1...None...I Have Played Pokemon For A Hell Of A Long Time And NONE Of Those Are Cheated For I Cant Even Be Bothered Buying A Cheating Device I Dont Even Know Where From Here In Tasmania..O.O But If You Dont Believe Me Thats Fine I Didnt Ask You To
I believe you, I just am surprised. I mean, I could understand the legendaries and starters, I'm just surprised you can be bothered to keep restarting repeatively. I mean, I had an egg that I want to hatch as a shiny. I got bored after the first 50 resets.

Heartless_Angel

Smash Cadet
Yeah Another Weird Thing About Me I Seem To Have Endless Patience And Determination..Probably Because Of Waiting For The Shinies..But Yeah It Is Worth It In The End. Oh And You Just Reminded Me Yes Hatching A Shiny From A Egg Is Also Another Thing You Can Save Before And Keep Resetting ^_^

Marche

Smash Apprentice
and marche is pissed because he has had leaf green for longer than Chooker and me have had Sapphire /Emerald respectively and we both have at least one shiny
Lol, I was over that in about 5 mins Len. But yes, as he said, I have been playing pokemon for quite a while, My first was red when it was relesed, and I still am yet to see let alone capture a shiny pokemon. (Excluding Red Gyrados)

It kinda sucks. I was hoping to make my first shiny a green Mewtwo, But meh, I didn't have the paitence to wait around any longer. I'm sure i'll catch one, one day. :dizzy:

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Yeah Another Weird Thing About Me I Seem To Have Endless Patience And Determination..Probably Because Of Waiting For The Shinies..But Yeah It Is Worth It In The End. Oh And You Just Reminded Me Yes Hatching A Shiny From A Egg Is Also Another Thing You Can Save Before And Keep Resetting ^_^
Oh yeah, Mr. Patience? Get a legendary with the perfect IVs and nature along with shinyness. Ha!

Marche

Smash Apprentice
Jesus, Thats asking a bit much isn't it. =P

I dread thinking about how long that would take.

Heartless_Angel

Smash Cadet
Well Ok Commonyoshi If I HAVE To Not Like Its Anything Special =)...Bottom Line Legendaries Suck Anyways Majorly

Heartless_Angel

Smash Cadet
You never know, You could strike lucky and get it perfect the first time you see it shiny. You would need some extreme luck to be able to get that though.

Marche

Smash Apprentice
That was me who posted under Heartless_angel's account. I didnt realise that he was signed in on my comp.

Captain Blue

Smash Apprentice
Yo. Been a while since I posted. Anyway, I know this sounds odd, but I knew someone who had six mewtwos. I know that isn't too rare. Pokemon cloning trick. But here is the odd part: All six of his mewtwos were different colors. So he had one normal, and 5 different-colored shiny versions of the same pokemon. I swear its true. Maybe he hacked it, but he definitely had em. They even showed up in pokemon stadium.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Shinyness is only one shade per species. It isn't really possible to have a red and a yellow Natu. It has to be one or the other. Weird...

Big House #1

Smash Apprentice
Exactly, it does sounds very impossible. Ultimate hacking must have been used. The only thing I can thin of that could cause it if it wasn't cloning, but alterating. i.e. He had a Rhydon in his squad, and had a code to change it into a mewtwo. Now whether the pokemon would be shiny or not, I don't know. But even now I'm just wildly guessing.

kill_shot

Smash Journeyman
do y'all guys just search for hours until u get a shiny???
whats the use of searching all the time when every one
has shinys?

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
I just recently started a new game in LeafGreen got a shiny Zubat in Mt. Moon. Also a few days later, I saw ANOTHER shiny. I found a shiny Nidorino in the Safari Zone but it ran away. :(

Before this I never got a single shiny. Then I find 2 in a row.

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
The last time I encountered a shiny was in Crystal (Not the famous red Gyarados) and that was over 5 months ago.
I have not seen a single shiny in Emerald since the day I brought it this month last year.

Smasher89

Smash Lord
My shinys, first in silver I catched a shiny magnemite, then a shiny nidoran(F), and I did once meet a shiny vulpix that used roar ;_;.

For the third generation pkmn games I first catched a shiny magnemite (w00t, the second one XD), wich I traded for a shiny crobat with lucky egg, second, when I just had recieved my imported Emerald after 31 minutes i met my shiny Nincada, and yes, both ninjask and shedinja is still shiny ^^, what about that luck ^^
Does anyone met a D/P exclusive shiny yet, I´ve seen that people trades pokés like shiny hariyama but I think that one is only cloned XD
FC for D/P anyone?

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
I had a shiny Magby pop out of the odd egg in crystal today. Unfortunly I loaded my previous save because I wanted a shiny Pichu.
And besides, my main fire type pokemon is a Growlithe.

Does anyone met a D/P exclusive shiny yet,
Diamond and Pearl aren't released in America and Europe yet until mid 2007.

Marche

Smash Apprentice
Yeah thats true Da Man, But a lot of people who can read Japanese could of imported it over from Japan, So you never know.

And I still have not found a single shiny. I was SR for a shiny Treeko/Mudkip, but got sick of it after 2 days. So I just gave up and hope that I find a random one soon.

FuFu300

Smash Cadet
I have a couple of shinies.

Shiny Pelipper, male, Rash nature. I caugh this a Wingull before I even knew about shinies.

Shiny Charizard, female, Timid nature. Got it from SRing for about 12 weeks. Got it as a shiny Charmander.

Shiny Flareon, male, Careful nature. I got this as a shiny Eevee exactly 7 days after getting shiny Charizard. Took about 1000 soft resets.

Shiny Rayquaza, genderless, Jolly nature. I got this on August 24th I believe... I saw a shiny Zapdos a few days before this, but I accidentally restarted my game. I got this while watching a video on YouTube. Not many soft resets.

Shiny Porygon2, genderless, Relaxed nature. Got this on October 12th, the day before my birthday part(my actual b-day is Sept. 12th). I got this one LATE at night while reading something at Smogon. I did about 3000 soft resets for it.

Shiny Sceptile, female, Mild nature. This is my latest shiny, I got it as a shiny Treecko in Sapphire. I got it on Oct. 19th. I didn't soft reset for it that much.

Shiny Skarmory, female, Serious nature. I got this in a trade from my cousin. I know it is legit because he doesn't own ANY cheating devices, and he was sitting right next to me in the car when it happened. He was looking for a Skarmory so that he could Fly, and the first one he saw just happened to be shiny :)

I'm currently soft resetting for a shiny Latias at the Southern Island. Wish me luck.

Top Bottom