• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"OTL Celebration Tournament" ARYMAN IS THE WINNER!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
lol I'll see what I can do about that. I don't like dq'ing people, and especially in the later rounds like you said :p
Chances are I won't have to, but you never know. I can't have one person delay the entire tourney. We'll just wait and see how this plays out =D

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Make sure you do use DQs though.

Its not perdy when you don't...

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
lol don't worry, I'll dq if necessary :evil:
I did it in my last tourney, I can do it again lol =D

Fezzle

Smash Rookie
heh, my first entrence... after owning the **** outta normal internet ( all bunch o' nubs ) i want to fight some pro's so , if u can... let me join ! :D

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
heh, my first entrence... after owning the **** outta normal internet ( all bunch o' nubs ) i want to fight some pro's so , if u can... let me join ! :D
The most I can do is add you to the waiting list, so I'll go ahead and do that =D
When will Loser bracket play.
The majority of the loser bracket will be played on Saturday/Sunday, but if you able to do it before that, as in today, then thats awesome =D

TP

Smash Master
For some reason, my internet on my Wii won't connect at all. It doesn't even try to connect, it just says no. I have no clue what happened and I can't think of any way to fix it. I'm going to have to withdraw from the tourney. If someone wants my spot (which is currently in the Loser's Bracket, since I lost in round 1), then they can have it. I don't know how long it will take me to fix whatever is wrong with my Wii, but it won't be within the next 24 hours. :(

8Bitman

Smash Master

well ok we could have our match right now but since your internet isnt working i guess we cant:/:ohwell:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Alright, thanks for letting me know. I usually don't allow subs to take the place of someone that's already fought, but if anyone on the waiting list wants it they can have it =D

Snare

Smash Lord
sorry i had a poopy day and didnt get back for a long time (car froze and i couldnt get in)

ill be back in about half an hour to an hour, if im not back on time you can dq me

Ricky

Smash Journeyman
Hey. I'm ready, I'll add you now. Insead of my FC please add this one for it's place FC: 4769-1981-7110 since I'm not home. :)

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
God ****, I have more than enough people on the waiting list now. There was only supposed to be 5 but people keep wanting to join lol

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Whys that?
And thanks for reporting =D

Also could you tell me what you have planned for the weekend? I just want to know what times you think you'll be able to play and what times you'll be gone

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Also I might be doing things sunday, like offline brawl (finally).
Umm.... ok =D
But if I have to I will dq you lol
Offline brawl will be more fun anyways. The word "offine" is so foreign to me lol

I might be able to make it tomorrow as much, but I can do two matches today for you.
Hmm..... ok =D
But if I have to I will dq you lol
Lets hope that doesn't happen though =D

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
If I do my matches... Let's say I go beat my peeps in the quarter bracket.
How much time do I have for the next round?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Peeps as in Yaya, right? lol
I won't dq you as long as you are here sunday =D

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I wish people did there game faster. Seriously, I wanna do as many matches as possible. EVERYONE SPEED IT UP PLZ! :D

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Bunny x 2, those are sure to be close matches =D

And Aryman, we have a match to do :evil:

But I have to finish watching Iron Man first =D

ZondaFreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EnzoRon
some bs just happened on wifi the lag with chaingrab against ary is gay u fing cant! i want to play him offline badly so i can show him im good. he won 2-0 it was close no 3 stock i just was getting mad because i cant show him everyting i know

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Zonda I know how you feel, but remember ary is experiencing the same lag. It doesn't quite even out all the time, but it's pretty close.

ZondaFreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EnzoRon
i know man but, the lag with certain characters are much tougher to deal with snake all u have to do is camp and your good with others u have to move and attack and lag ruens timing with them

Top Bottom