• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"OTL Celebration Tournament" ARYMAN IS THE WINNER!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
i know man but, the lag with certain characters are much tougher to deal with snake all u have to do is camp and your good with others u have to move and attack and lag ruens timing with them
If by "move and attack" you mean "attempt to chaingrab Snake with DDD" then yes, I guess lag does suck for you. That's too bad now isn't it? :chuckle:

cba

Smash Master
If by "move and attack" you mean "attempt to chaingrab Snake with DDD" then yes, I guess lag does suck for you. That's too bad now isn't it? :chuckle:
Yea, thats what i hate about lag, but fourtunately, i got to beat you once w/ DDD. =3

ZondaFreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EnzoRon
like i said face me offline and see whats good. dont try to say to bad because i know it online so be quite and you never do friendlys, why is that, scared i might take down that snake i already beat him with marth almost 3 stocked him:chuckle:[/

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
like i said face me offline and see whats good. dont try to say to bad because i know it online so be quite and you never do friendlys, why is that, scared i might take down that snake i already beat him with marth almost 3 stocked him:chuckle:[/
I don't use obvious counters like DDD and still manage to lose somehow. I would destroy you even worse offline.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Zonda don't get so mad... Seriously. Aryman won, just win next time if you think you can. Don't CP DDD if you can't play him well.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
ANNOUNCEMENT: Nintensoldier has not been online since December 29, so I will be dq'ing him and adding the next substitute on the waiting list in his place

ZondaFreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EnzoRon
I don't use obvious counters like DDD and still manage to lose somehow. I would destroy you even worse offline.
will im 15 and you are like 24 arguein with me whats wrong with sore losers like you, i was not even talking about u at first i was just saying how i lost. trust me you would NOT destroy offline do you even play in real tourneys?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Alright, this pointless arguement stops now. I'm looking at you Zondafreak.
If you feel the need to continue then please do so via PM. I don't want this kind of behavior in my tourney thread

Ricky

Smash Journeyman
Snare wasn't on all day. Just my luck. Alright I'll be on today until the deadline. Hopefully We can have our match then. Don't worry about it ZF you're both very good, I only beat Aryman once in a friendly by chance his Kirby got owned besides that I lost every other fight =D.

@ Samusbrawler after the first round can we arrange the next round (With the opponent) right after?

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Snare wasn't on all day. Just my luck. Alright I'll be on today until the deadline. Hopefully We can have our match then. Don't worry about it ZF you're both very good, I only beat Aryman once in a friendly by chance his Kirby got owned besides that I lost every other fight =D.

@ Samusbrawler after the first round can we arrange the next round (With Shadowfire) right after?
Hmmmmm, ok.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
FTilt, FTilt, Grenade, FTilt. -_-;

He wins.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
@ Samusbrawler after the first round can we arrange the next round (With the opponent) right after?
Yep, thats more than alright =D

samusbrawler i have to wait and do me and commander beef match later because i have to go to a wedding ok
Hmm..... I wish you told me when you would be back

Hey Samus guy, I won from a 1-0 forfeit :(. lol Unless if you hold the match, which I do not know is possible.
Well since it is the loser bracket I'll allow a lot of extra time to finish

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Samus, give my spot to someone else.

1. I probably wont make this tournament
2. I'm fighting bunnyma...
3. If I beat bunnyma Im fighting salem....

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Ok will do. Now to find a last minute replacement....

cba

Smash Master
Just wanna point out that Dark Leviathan has not answered(only once) to GFE. GFE i waiting 4 him/her.

Top Bottom