• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Melee Thread - Updated Summer 2016 Power Rankings!

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
Not sure what you guys are up to but keep me in touch, I may have time for some games depending on the day and location.

Ministry you live in Hull? I think I never played you...

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Wak vs Ministry would be good matches, I think :).

Well... I can host on Sunday if someone brings a TV+gc. Maybe someone can help Ministry bring his over? I'm not sure. It's 3 stops from Mackenzie King.

:phone:

Diakonos

Smash Lord
NEW PEOPLE. Please POST.

In the past while, I've played with Wak, Parralax, Ministry, and Charles. I KNOW there are others out there; you just need to post and organize stuff! Parralax can host, I think, and Ministry can host a couple of people. And I'm sure there's more.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
i'm down for smashfests, i just need a time and place haha
Where do you live, dude?

BTW, in about a week I may be able to host the occasional smashfest or two. My gf moved to a new place in which she has her own living room with CRT. Someone just needs to bring a gc+melee and we're good to go.

Parralax

Smash Rookie
I have some time off coming up which has been rare lately but would anyone be interested in playing on Sat June 30th and Wed July 4th? I can host and have room for > or = 4 people if you are cool with playing in the basement.

Jazriel

Smash Ace
You guys are so lucky. At least in Ottawa you have people who have more than a passing interest in Smash. I'm in Belleville (aka Scrubtown) and there isn't a single congregation of gamers or people who want to play smash. :(

[Edit] I'm also the best smasher in Scrubtown. By FAR. :p

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I have some time off coming up which has been rare lately but would anyone be interested in playing on Sat June 30th and Wed July 4th? I can host and have room for > or = 4 people if you are cool with playing in the basement.
Listen to this man!
You guys are so lucky. At least in Ottawa you have people who have more than a passing interest in Smash. I'm in Belleville (aka Scrubtown) and there isn't a single congregation of gamers or people who want to play smash. :(

[Edit] I'm also the best smasher in Scrubtown. By FAR. :p
But you also have a hockey player drafted into the Canucks. Sounds fair, imo.

Locke)

Smash Ace
Rimi has left us for glorious Nippon. I'm at school in Toronto but home for the summer. Dice is also still kicking around.

If I can get a hold of Gpwn maybe we'll check out how Ottawa's holding up these days.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Rimi has left us for glorious Nippon. I'm at school in Toronto but home for the summer. Dice is also still kicking around.

If I can get a hold of Gpwn maybe we'll check out how Ottawa's holding up these days.
Dude, let's do it. Maybe I can host something. Where do you live?

Parralax

Smash Rookie
If anyone is interested in playing tomorrow between 10am and 2pm send me a message. I can host or travel but i must be home for 2.

Parralax

Smash Rookie
charlesz, i cant send you a pm it says you have chosen not to recieve them. If you want to still play text me at 613 8949183 and i will give you my address.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
hey paralax I think I unblocked the visitor message thing. You should be able to pm/post on my wall now. Add me as contact just in case. I'm down to play tommorrow but I get off work around 6 a clock tell me if your ready.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
If I were to host at my gf's place near Saint Laurent centre (say this saturday), would anyone be interested? I have a TV but not a gc/melee.

Locke)

Smash Ace
A smash playing friend of mine gets back in Ottawa in about a week or so. Then maybe we can figure something out. I'll see if ganonpwn is still alive as well.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Smashfest at my place today near St. Laurent centre from 630 til 10ish. Ministry is already coming, and I can have another 2 people. If interested, please text or call me at seven 7 eight, 322 fifty-two 61.

Ministry

Smash Ace
good games Manuel. its a shame you recorded too much **** onto the video and the camera shut off.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Awww man I wish I could play smash with Manuel. How I miss having a hard time against a local Marth :(

I'm sure none of you care, but did you know I was born in grace hospital in Ottawa on July 6th of 1987? That was over a quarter century ago now. I wonder if that hospital is still there...:/

Also, I already msg'd you about it on Facebook, but congratulations once again Manuel on your engagement to Shirley. you guys are such a cute couple ^__^

Diakonos

Smash Lord
good games Manuel. its a shame you recorded too much **** onto the video and the camera shut off.
It's a real shame. The filthee stuff came later, though. Thanks for coming over!
Awww man I wish I could play smash with Manuel. How I miss having a hard time against a local Marth :(

I'm sure none of you care, but did you know I was born in grace hospital in Ottawa on July 6th of 1987? That was over a quarter century ago now. I wonder if that hospital is still there...:/

Also, I already msg'd you about it on Facebook, but congratulations once again Manuel on your engagement to Shirley. you guys are such a cute couple ^__^

I'm sure the hospital is still here! You should try finding work and moving here, dude. It's more clean in general than Vancouver and encourages goodness. (also you could get beat by Marth here)

And thanks, dude!

Ministry

Smash Ace
Aug 9-10 16-17 23-24 30 31

if anyone wants to play im available those days. they are Thursday and Friday.

If anyone wants to plan a smash-fest around one of those days. maybe at Carleton or U of O. Or gaming Ottawa or a rec center.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Aug 9-10 16-17 23-24 30 31

if anyone wants to play im available those days. they are Thursday and Friday.

If anyone wants to plan a smash-fest around one of those days. maybe at Carleton or U of O. Or gaming Ottawa or a rec center.
I'm down on thursday.

Top Bottom