• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OUGA: Columbus Chapter Presents Shi-Kakuto-Geemu May 7th RESULTS!!!!

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Even so, the owner of said Wii should be asked first before someone touches their stuff. I don't like when people take that kind of liberty upon themselves.

Honestly though, I feel sorry for people who actually still like playing with Brawl's horribly worn out soundtrack. Just...bleh.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I just kinda tune it out.

But tbh, I think I'm starting to like how some EU Melee players roll and just have no music and all background noises.

I was playing it like that at Keist's and kinda liked it. It was strange at first though.

Yes yes, moral ofthe story. Don't touch people ****. But speaking of people's ****, does anyone know what happened to my gamecube controller?

:phone:

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
So, our grand finals match didn't get saved? The Game 5 of set 2..? I thought we saved it twice...
You did save it and it's on the card, but when I watch it most of the match goes just fine, then when it comes down to you vs Shugo...the characters just stop in place and Shugo falls out of the sky to his death. I was talking to Chi about it over the phone and he explained to me that it sometimes happens with doubles replays that are saved. There are so many inputs being entered on screen during a doubles match and it's not uncommon for the game to crap out and replays to get screwed up like that for matches that last close to or beyond 6 minutes. Basically...Sakurai's team left us with a piece of **** game in terms of the kind of memory it can hold. I'm not very happy about it myself.

Good news is, all of the saved singles matches look just fine, and a good amount of the doubles matches are intact. I'll have them up by tomorrow or saturday the latest. The work week is hit or miss on whether I can get this stuff done fast or not.

clowsui

Smash Legend
kb pretty much covered it but the way replays work is that they're "logs" of what happen during a match. that is, a replay isn't a video file but rather a file that under the correct conditions (i.e. pretty much equivalent codesets) simulates a match to 100% accuracy by animating the CPU to perform the exact actions recorded in the log.

even the infinite replay code, replay files have a set limit to the amount of commands that they can store. in doubles matches this limit is much more likely to be reached since there are four people (as opposed to two). hence the problem KB faces now

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
I recall him and everyone complaining lol
I didn't if it was a music during game lol I know there was a char selec music that repeated the same thing each 1 sec but this sure wasn't kate perry I think.

SOme music can actually give you more motivation into playing too. I don't think ANY music should be banned unless it's like a music repeating DAH each 1 sec

Scala

Smash Ace
I one time watched a video of captain falcon saying YESH for 9 minutes and 4 seconds iirc

sat through the whole thing just in case there was some hidden easter egg

there wasn't

edit - this is M2K

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
I might've been thinking of people complaining about it at the michigan tournament and not School is in Session to be honest.

All I know is why the hell would you put katy perry all over a wii honestly.

I bet he namesearches katy perry.

Top Bottom