• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OUGA Presents: How the Midwest Was Won. Ultimate Falcon Tourny STREAM NOW LIVE

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Prereg will be up this weekend/tomorrow.

Schedule will be updated to reflect...

Melee Singles is now a main event ($10 entry, $100 pot bonus, pools).
Melee Doubles will start during Brawl Doubles.

Keister's Double Smash Policy
Smashers that enter Melee AND Brawl Singles cannot enter other side events until eliminated.

UFC Melee Edition added to side events. TBD for Friday or Saturday. TO prefers Saturday.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
I think stick would be better for zero tbh. I honestly think it helps to space the buttons out and stuff vs having them all crammed together and just using your thumb.

solecalibur

Smash Master
Just made a Mock up of what the live stream will look like (not 100%) but you can send us your own icons (Just post here what you want as an image next to your name)

Example / Brawl

Example / Melee

Melee will be a little different but we will put the image on top of the stocks and %s and make the image transparent , maybe add a better example later

-Post your images that want to display yourself if you are on our live streams (and uploaded to youtube)

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
I'm looking forward to playing here! EVERYONE PLAY ME! I'VE GOTTEN BETTER! :-)

Okay? Thanks!

~ Sombra

And, Barring a terrible accident or contracting a deadly malady, I really am coming to this!

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
I'll made sure to register after I get all my dubz & carpool stuff sorted out.

Speaking of which, I'm willing to pick up anyone on my way down.
I'm from Circleville so I can pick-up anyone along the way from Circleville to Lancaster along 188 and from Lancaster to Athens along 33. All I ask for is a little gas money.

So Lancaster, Sugar Grove, Logan, Nelsonville, any place along 33, that's all fine by me.
If someone in Amanda needs a ride, I can change my route a bit and go down 22 instead of 188.

I only have 3 seats cause of my normal flat-screen TV being broken so unless I can fix it, I'm gonna have to bring my big one which won't fit in my trunk. But if I can fix it in time, that'll make a total of 4 seats open.

But yeah, I don't mind going out of my way a little bit, just get in touch with me & we'll make it work.

Oh! I plan on heading down Friday but if it's too much of an issue, I can change to Saturday.

M@v

Subarashii!
I'm still trying to decide, but I'll either use the black zero, sora, a pic of myself, or I might rock a steelers emblem to rep the 'burgh. Definitely posting it when I decide :D

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Golden axe is pretty legit.

M@V, parking is generally free during the weekend. There are a few spots that you can't part in (you know student parking and stuff) but the OUGA drivers will help you find stuff like that out. Poke Keister, Sole and others for that.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
and if I remember. No promises. :B

Seriously though, PM me closer to the tournament.

Top Bottom