• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OUGA : The next generation : Athens, Ohio 5/7-9/10

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
@ Y.b.M. (and I guess Cincinnati): Sil's drunk!posting and inability to recognize that he could edit his OP aside, 88 University Terrace is the address that you're looking for in terms of venue. Also, bring ONAGA.

10bringONAGA's

@ Airborne: Are you planning on coming? I wanna play you again offline. I'm pretty sure I played you on winter ladder, but it's always cool to see people come out. Maybe you could help our Yoshi player with some stuff, too.

@ King (Yoshi): You should also come and bring some smashers from your area. OUGA events too good.

For reference, I believe our non-Brawl related events will be Super Street Fighter 4 (PS3) and Tatsunoko vs Capcom (Wii). I might be up for MM sets in SSF4. :3

Airborne

Smash Lord
@ Airborne: Are you planning on coming? I wanna play you again offline. I'm pretty sure I played you on winter ladder, but it's always cool to see people come out. Maybe you could help our Yoshi player with some stuff, too.
... we played? ._________.
No, I don't think I'll be able to go to this one, due to finals being so overwhelming this week. >__<

And if you get a few matches of this yoshi player that you speak of on YT, then I can get the right people to help out ad critique.

solecalibur

Smash Master
Wow, can't wait till sole wakes up and sees what I did to his thread..

10Wakkas
WTH turn off your internet before you go to the bars man :laugh:

Im surprised you know the address right off the top of your head also

ALSO BRING SETUPS!

Virturealm

Smash Journeyman
Wait a minute, isn't that the address for Scott? Don't we usually give out Shively?

Worried that somebody's going to end up circling the College Green when they need to be on the other side of the hill...

Framerate

Smash Lord
Oh hey. I guess we are hosting a tourney this weekend or something...

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Aaaand guess who got grounded/isnt allowed to go to OU this weekend xP
Good luck everyone! Hope you guise have fun!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Kel cannot go due to work johns. :(

I may or may not be attending, this being solely decided by females and a job interview

Framerate

Smash Lord
So I just looked up a video of Cheetah Man 2 and now I have to play it.

SoulPech

Smash Master
You're voluntarily putting such a prized possession in danger? I played mine once and then put it away to be forever kept safe.
True, and I made a promise to myself to never bring it out again...I swore upon the heavens for that game to never show itself in the light of day. I am breaking my vow and show it to people once again.

So I just looked up a video of Cheetah Man 2 and now I have to play it.
that game is known for the music...not the gameplay. The gameplay is horrible! the game is horrible! the music is...not as horrible. There are remixes of the song on Youtube and there are European rave/techno/trance remixes and they are sweet!

Also bring Columbus people (and Grim/Tokai)
I'm still about...60% I will go...depends on what i get on the last paycheck...I'm still unemployed -_-

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
what did you do? lol you dont seem the kind of person to set random fires in the house
Actuallyyyy...i am that kind of person xD; Pyromaniac tendencies. Bahaha
...But that wasnt the problem this time.
I was fighting with my parents/little sister. That never ends well >__>

By the way, you gonna be at OU on June 10th? Going to visit the school to see my cousin and take a tour.

solecalibur

Smash Master
Actuallyyyy...i am that kind of person xD; Pyromaniac tendencies. Bahaha
...But that wasnt the problem this time.
I was fighting with my parents/little sister. That never ends well >__>

By the way, you gonna be at OU on June 10th? Going to visit the school to see my cousin and take a tour.
I plan on leaving the 9th or the 10th >.> what time is your tour?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I cannot attend, sadly. I have a job interview / date on Friday followed by a graduation party for a good friend of mine on Saturday, so I'm booked. :(

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Do you know how to lvl down for a battle? Im sort of working on a team...
I'm bringing a setup... I also have Battle Revolution with Lvl 50 All rules set up... I'm working on a team as well, and it definitely won't be done before Friday, but I thought it might be fun to play against people anyway...

Suyon

Smash Lord
I don't have an EV team. I'm not gonna build one till i finish doing nuzlocke challenge on Pearl. And getting all legendaries except event ones.

So...who exactly is going to this?

Framerate

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'm wondering that myself.

I wouldn't mind a smaller tourney this time around. Actually, I'm rather looking forward to it. Although I will miss OS ;_;

Top Bottom