• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OUGA : The next generation : Athens, Ohio 5/7-9/10

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I will miss you too, Framerate. :(

I almsot told my friend I couldn't go to her graduation party, but I realized I'd have to leave to OUGA with no sleep and this person is one of my better friends who I don't see often... and her boyfriend just came back from the military and this would be my first time meeting him... so it's probably a good idea.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
That game is too good, Argent.

Also, it's cool that we hooked you guys in Smile. Always good to see more people who love OUGA events keep coming by. Hope you enjoy yourself, OS.

How's your Nuzlocke going, Suyon? I started one on Plati, and have two badges, but haven't played much beyond that. Edit: Argent's bringing people down, I'm sure. I /think/ we'll have some Cincinnatians coming. I know 64's interested and Daycia wants to come. Might have some Columbus players coming. Maybe Composer from IN, but I don't know for sure who all is exactly coming.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
You two are being sarcastic, right? I thought everyone hated that game... :laugh:

I will have a full car with me... I just don't know who will be in it yet...

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I'm not, I liked watching you play it. I didn't stick around for a super long time, but I watched you from when you started to like world two or three?

SoulPech

Smash Master
@Juu:

1) I tried Tokai and Grim to come, but they already have plans.

2) Gonna see what's going on with Smashfast this week (if there is one) and see if I can get ppl to carpool with me

3) if 1 & 2 doesn't work, I will not go :'(

Overswarm

is laughing at you

Overswarm... is there anything he CAN'T do?

I really wish I could come to this. :[

Overswarm

is laughing at you
If it helps, I bought the flowers in that picture for that purpose.

By the way, he's dressed as Heath Ledger in that costume.

Suyon

Smash Lord
So. If Smash 64 is going he will then bring my pillow. If I am not going and NEOH is then Smash 64 will give my pillow to someone from NEOH who I will most likely meet soonish. If Smash 64 is unable to bring or hand it over to the other party then I shall smack him. If Smash 64 is able to deliver the Pillow to NEOH but NEOH fails in retrieving it or bringing it back then they shall be smacked.

In short. I want my pillow back please.

King~

Smash Champion
sole if you can give my air mattress to someone from NEOH id be most appreciative, id also like my jeans if one of you ouga people have them lol

Framerate

Smash Lord
Hype hype hype.

I better see a lot of you guys tonight!

So just a general idea, who all is coming tonight and who is coming tomorrow?

Virturealm

Smash Journeyman
Just to make sure that it's in the topic somewhere, this is the full address information copied from our last tournament

Ohio University Morton Hall Room 115 (We will have signs inside saying where to go from each entrance)
Van Vorhes
Athens, Ohio

What is really annoying... is that this address doesn't work too well on Google Maps OR any GPSs, so instead follow the direction for the building NEXT to it.
59 East Green St. Athens, Ohio. 45701

Then when you arrive, there will be a massive parking lot right next to the above address, park there and enter the large building.

And just for good measure, Morton Hall is #78. Shively Hall (where the address will point) is #54 The entrance you'll probably want to use is about where the word VAN is.

And in other news, the traditional casual/gimmick tournament to be held the day beforehand (tonight that is) has more or less been decided upon. Are you prepared?

Silhouette

Smash Lord
Virt is my favorite, I think I'm going to main him in brawl from now on.

and argent, do you know what time you expect to arrive?

937-360-3664 - My # if anyone needs help and can't get ahold of Sole.

solecalibur

Smash Master
I dont think many people will come til after 10 from what I am seeing but the doors do open at 8 (We get access to these rooms I'll attempt to be early at 7:30 but like I said in the OP there might be classes)

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
Everyone money match me so I can make up for always leaving just as people ask me to play.

And ban Japes if you want to win.

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
If anyone needs a teammate for dubz, just look for the black guy in the ponytail & glasses trying to play Kirby Air Ride under the TO's nose.

solecalibur

Smash Master
Update on casual

1. Sil
2. Argent (took sil to last set last match)
3. Pops
4. T-800
5. Framerate
5. Solecalibur

solecalibur

Smash Master
What was the casual?

Virt said:
OUGA!!

I have created...a MONSTER!!

It is twice as strong as mortal men, and four times as hardy! To fire a bullet at my creation would only prove to be your own undoing! It's thick hide glows a radioactive green and it's eyes shine with the light of EVIL!! Yet it still possesses all the intellect of the most cunning of the computero bros.

I shall call it...

LEVEL 99 LUIGI

It requires additional testing, and since we didn't get to it yesterday, I propose that anyone who wishes to assist, could arrive some time before we shall be departing for the documentary regarding the man of iron.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
So again.... what was the casual... 2vLuigi?
1vLuigi?

I thought the stream I saw was just FFA for fun until others got there...

Top Bottom