• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OUGA : Version Grey : 4/15/11 : Brawl/Project M/MVC3

T-800

Smash Apprentice
Hello, all! T-800 here.

...who, you may ask? Yeah, that's not important anyway. What IS important is the proposition I have for you fine folks:

A new Mortal Kombat game is coming out shortly before this tournament and I've already pre-ordered the ever loving crap out of it in giddy anticipation. After playing the demo of it earlier today I have to say it's feeling like a pretty legit fighter that I definitely think would be worth holding a tourney for.

So what I'm basically doing at this point is seeing if there would be any interest in hosting one at this here OUGA event. If not, cool...but if so, then AWESOME YES YES YES DIBS ON SMOKE EEEE!

Hope to hear some feedback from y'all as well as see ya in Athens!

D

Deleted member

Hell yeah, Smashfield!

Also, I'd love Mortal Kombat as a side event. The demo was a lot of fun!

T-800

Smash Apprentice
Nevermind, Mortal Kombat doesn't come out until the 19th. :(

Edit: How about a SSFIV tourney? Or should we not and just save it for the next OUGA tourney when AE will be out?

D

Deleted member

Just don't play for a while and some of your habits might go away. ;)

It seemed to work for me a little this weekend.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Lol TKO you might as well wait for SiiS5. OUGA tournaments are fun, but they're nothing like pseudo-nationals like SiiS is supposed to be.

:3 How about we have an Arcana Heart 3 tournament, guys?

solecalibur

Smash Master
I could MM a snake ditto, there awesome to play but Im gonna be getting wrecked though

D

Deleted member

Kassandra, make sure you remind me to give you a gift at the tournament. Bring your Black or White version.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
No Green Greens? COME. ON.

*edit* Oh, this is in OHIO. Gotcha. See here I was thinki--, well, actually, I wasn't really considering where it was at all.

solecalibur

Smash Master
Im becoming more decisive to adding our oldder stages like green greens and japes

But adding a ban 1 starter and ban 1 CP

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Hey dudes...

So, I haven't been able to make it out to a tournament since this past December (and now I'm in Peru until next week) but I miss smashing. You can expect me and probably some more people from WV to attend (as Athens is only an hour away). My tag is Sombra, and some of you may recognize me from Brawl in the Hall 4. Or not. It's whatever.

D

Deleted member

No Green Greens? COME. ON.

*edit* Oh, this is in OHIO. Gotcha. See here I was thinki--, well, actually, I wasn't really considering where it was at all.
Did Red Ryu tell you he may be going? You can ride with him.

@Old Anthem: That's awesome! Hope to see you there!

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Hopefully I can get a ride here, so I can defeat T-800 at everything, once and for all.

My "attending Ohio tournaments" track record has been real L_Cancel status lately though :urg:

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Ohio vs whoever crew battle!!!

This is the best tourney to have something a crew battle imo.
1. It's OUGA, video games can go on AS LONG AS THEY HAVE TO!!!!!
2. FREE HOUSING, crash at the venue. :)

LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!

Secondly, it's a college town with a lot of bars and whatnot so..... if that's what gets you hype..... :)

Top Bottom