• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ozzfest 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Tesh & Bio will be bringing 2 full setups (Wii,SSBB,TV,Fan).
There may also be free (or almost free) cold drinks!!
Ozzfest Hype!?

BioDG

Smash Ace
To those who I didn't get to in MMs (illmatic, jerm), we should try do those this Saturday at ozzfest. Open for other MMs as well ($3).

diegot143

Smash Cadet
i also need a partner if anyone is interested... i would play marth and i am decent... but not too much doubles experience unfortunately

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
If anyone would like to come help me set up the garage tomorrow, that would be great. we could play some smash as well. if you want to come, let me know first

BioDG

Smash Ace
I have a divine vision that Tesh is going to own doubles this time.

Nobody can deny my vibes of truth.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Got my trigger finger ready on the B button. Just not sure if im gonna be MK, PT, or Sonic for Waseda.

BioDG

Smash Ace
If anyone would like to come help me set up the garage tomorrow, that would be great. we could play some smash as well. if you want to come, let me know first
No guarantees, but I might be there early enough. How early should we be showing up to help?

Denti said:
MM good sir? :D
Sure dawg.

Ill said:
I gotta watch my money, but more than likely sure.
Ah. Well, it's up to you. I won't be bothered if it can't happen this time.

Le vieux lapin

Smash Ace
I'll be there to help set up at around 11 dude. And I'm game with D3 if anyone want's to ride doubles. Oh yeah if it's all right I'll bring my setup as well.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Also with the absence of Sync and Xyro, we are in dire need of power strips..
I can bring one but I'll REALLY need someone to remind me to not forget it and leave it behind since I need it for my amps.

Edit: Just found out I have 2 more. So I can bring one that has 4 plug slots and two that have 6 plug slots.

:059:

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Holy **** KRD that would save the day..........

Ill leave a note on my laptop telling you to bring your power strips so you wont forget

Also guys
It looks like we can have a maximum of around 8 setups, so please bring yours if you can, it will help big time. As long as we have power strips and a decent number of setups, this tourney will run fine. Last time I had 2 setups dedicated to brawl+ and we still ran on time, so we should be good. I have plenty of water, a cooler, and fans. we are looking at a slightly windy day tomorrow with temp in the 80s.

BioDG

Smash Ace
I have 2-3 power strips lying around, too, so I can bring those just in case.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Holy **** KRD that would save the day..........

Ill leave a note on my laptop telling you to bring your power strips so you wont forget

Also guys
It looks like we can have a maximum of around 8 setups, so please bring yours if you can, it will help big time. As long as we have power strips and a decent number of setups, this tourney will run fine. Last time I had 2 setups dedicated to brawl+ and we still ran on time, so we should be good. I have plenty of water, a cooler, and fans. we are looking at a slightly windy day tomorrow with temp in the 80s.
So you don't want more than 8 setups? Like due to limited space to put everything? Who has confirmed setup already? I don't wanna bother bringing 2 if you don't need it.

So if Ozz has the water covered (i'll likely bring a bit too) I'll bring lots of poison soda. Super last minute, but here are the options folks:
Coke
Cherry Coke
Orange Sunkist
Lemonade
Sprite?

I'll only bring 4, should be enough to keep everyone hopped up on sugar all day.

Whats the livestream link?(is there one?)

I CAN ALSO BRING CHAIRS AND EXTRA SLIPPERS!

Tesh

Smash Hero
Oooo pick me, i have ugly textures that i can show the world!!

Sync.

Smash Champion
Good luck everyone tomorrow. Sorry I'm missing out! I hope you guys wish my dad a happy 50th (I think so...) birthday!

P4 do work for me while I'm gone. [:

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Leaf just said he has to stay with family this weekend and can't drive to Ozzfest? Any chance that anyone else could give me a ride? I know that Leaf was Illmatic's ride too so I don't know if he has a backup plan or not either.

:059:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom