• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Palutena's Frame Data [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wpwood

Smash Apprentice
KuroganeHammer KuroganeHammer could you also do Palutena's frame data on shield. It's kinda hard to find what is and isn't safe on shield, if she even has any safe on shield options. The only thing I think would be safe is fair, but idk if it is.

Last edited:

LordWilliam1234

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
7820-3654-7995
KuroganeHammer KuroganeHammer could you also do Palutena's frame data on shield. It's kinda hard to find what is and isn't safe on shield, if she even has any safe on shield options. The only thing I think would be safe is fair, but idk if it is.
I'm currently working on the frame data for 1.12, though I haven't got to Palutena yet. I can get hers next though.

I do have the data for 1.10 though. Everything in 1.12 (aside from maybe jab 1) should be safer.

wpwood

Smash Apprentice
I'm currently working on the frame data for 1.12, though I haven't got to Palutena yet. I can get hers next though.

I do have the data for 1.10 though. Everything in 1.12 (aside from maybe jab 1) should be safer.
Thank you. Be sure to link me once you get to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom