• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Panhandle Smashfest Braw&Melee Tourney Nov 14th - We don't need no F@CKIN TITLE!!!

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
that **** is mad situational

req's your opponent to hit you

and for now.... only with falco or pikachu's neutral Bs

still HILARIOUS

Zone

Smash Champion
@Groceries: It's been pushed back to Beginning of Next year. No real date but definitely not before new years.

Did you hear about the new campaign editor? it's like practically creating your own game. You can make up your own units, and you can also Make the camera on someone as 3rd person. So you could create a 3rd person game instead of a overhead bird view. there is alot more too it.

@IH: I'd like to play with you guys in melee some time again. Take out half your crew :p. Although you did take out half of mine lolllll!!! I took out like 10 Stocks, You took 9.

@Toobz: whateva heffa!!!

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Sooooooooooooooooo we MITE have a Melee side tourney considering that we have interest.

Green Mario is willing 2 come if 7 other peopleare willing 2 play.

@ Lio - teams will still b 10 dollars

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
Me, Green Mario, Zone, Awal, DBS, Slitthroat (if he can make it), C8pu..... We need 1-2 more people.

I'm bringing a melee setup w/ TV FYI.

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
Miami is havin a tourny this same day now. Miami is closer to us then this is, it's also closer to Orlando. I doubt tampas comin to this now

Zone

Smash Champion
@IH: You guys from albany should come down and chill. It's only like a hour and a half drive right?

KBM

Smash Ace
you're too hungry for this tournament anyway.

also, jasson can't give me a ride anymore. i dont know what im gonna do :(

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
you're too hungry for this tournament anyway.

also, jasson can't give me a ride anymore. i dont know what im gonna do :(
get over to jax and carpool with us

or we'll drive over there for mad cash money

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
No johns. Once you've committed, there's no backing out. You are a crucial part of our Melee tourney.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
yes, we can pick you up on our way

edit: if for w/e reason kbm doesn't come............

who's down to team?

Top Bottom