• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Panhandle Smashfest Braw&Melee Tourney Nov 14th - We don't need no F@CKIN TITLE!!!

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
how do you get out of paying the door fee? bring a setup?

if so, i'mma bring 2

if not, i might leave the **** back in jax

sorry, i'm poor and lazy

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I thought about bringing my set-up too(wii and brawl) but I'm afraid of it getting stolen.
You dont have to worry about that. Every tourney i went to, i never herad of anybody stealing a setup, if you did bring it just keep a good eye on it.

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
Hey my buddy Travis is comin to this tourney as well. He wants melee!

Also, will there be singles/doubles for melee? or just singles?

B_AWAL

Smash Master
JUST LET THEM HAVE THEIR MELEE AWAL. CHRIST.

It's not gonna hurt anything. It'll even bring MORE people to the venue.
ROFMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sonic: I already told U I need 3 setups and 8 players. 5 dollar entry and Pound 4 rules. If we have all of that then there is nothing 2 worry about lol

Zone

Smash Champion
I think they are just saying it's very anti-hype to say "Maybe" over and over.

especially when we're like 99%+ sure it's gonna happen.

KBM

Smash Ace
if there aren't 8 players, I'm paying the entry fees of any brawl player who is willing to be a free win.

it's GOING to happen.

The Sex Puma

Smash Lord
if there aren't 8 players, I'm paying the entry fees of any brawl player who is willing to be a free win.

it's GOING to happen.
I was just about to suggest that. :laugh: But yeah if someone pays for me, I'll enter melee

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol sexpuma, go to mrftw's place for friendlies tonight (if that's cool with mike); bring chess too

cause that's where i'm staying

Zone

Smash Champion
Melee Draft crews plz >.>;

Also if anyone wants to melee with me and taco. I can ask if we can just head down today. We plan on staying the night though if he wants to.

Ruse

Fox
LOLOL

Hey Ruse can I stay at your house Friday night and I'll be there ready to go in the morning? :O
No. I'm staying at my girlfriend's tonight.

I'm leaving my house at 7:00 AM to pick up HolyChef and then heading straight to Tally. If you and Ragnarok want to go, be here a few minutes before seven.

Edit: Please park your cars in the grass lot across from my house.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I'll be there, on time 2. Im going to leave a lil early so i on make sure i get there and if i get e lil lost.

And does a gamecube count as a setup? You with the tv and everythang.

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
This is what my teacher posted online about my Saturday lab tomorrow: "This will be our longest fieldtrip because we are having to drive a ways out to see the savannahs."

I feel like she hates Smash or something. :(

Top Bottom