• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Panhandle Smashfest - O SH*T DBS n GreenMario r 21! No more tickets 4 drinkin!!!

OverLade

Smash Hero
No mampam?

D: What is this I dont even...

I've been trying to call him for ages. Has he left Tallahasee yet?

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
KeyBladeMaster came and ***** us all. The melee friendlies were awesome, good iceclimber practice. Never seen KBM play melee before, but we make a good team! I feel like I need to *really* get some new characters in brawl, everyone's too good for my scrub metaknight haha. Peace!

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
GET ****ED UP MAMPAM

MY COUSIN STILL MADE DAT MONEYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

good **** kbm

Zone

Smash Champion
Toobz you're gay for not showing up!

That venue was really nice, and it had plenty of space for like 10 more setups, and 20ish more people
To be comfortable.

if it was like 30-40 pple+ extra
And 20 setups, it'd be just a tiny bit cramped. but still not too bad.

And I never felt like it was a sauna which is nice. I hate it when I sweat an entire tournament. good temperature control. and convenient walk away food places.

Groceries, I don't play falcon vs shiek >.> so if we ever meet in tournament!! you're getting a Zelda, or a spacie of mine!

KBM man you are getting way better, Almost beat my falcon. Next time I'll have to bump it up a notch, and be Marth or Zelda >.>; but I love melee falcon he's so FUN.

Holy chef: tough on that match. You so had him, Nana missed her smash, and you lost by not even a whole second. That was definitely one of the best brawl matches i've ever watched though.

We shoulda did atleast a free melee tourney >.>;

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
Let's make the tourny huge to take advantage of this awesome venue! Gimme more Zelda/spacie practice zone! I want it! It's always chill to play with you two!

KBM

Smash Ace
Sexpuma better have won, or I'm disowning him.
i think i three stocked his dedede in winners finals. then i lost to his falco, beat his G&W, and beat his falco.

then masky came in like a champ and beat his dedede with WARIO

that was one of the ballsiest matches masky's ever played.
that i know of.

and thanks a lot zone, those melee friendlies were awesome. trash talk is hilarious.

The Sex Puma

Smash Lord
i think i three stocked his dedede in winners finals. then i lost to his falco, beat his G&W, and beat his falco.

then masky came in like a champ and beat his dedede with WARIO

that was one of the ballsiest matches masky's ever played.
that i know of.

and thanks a lot zone, those melee friendlies were awesome. trash talk is hilarious.
nah you just 2 stocked me lulz

but not that masky didn't beat me pretty good, but I just got really really really nervous and wasn't thinking at all during the matches, even the matches that I won. I don't lose to wario lool but props to him and all

B_AWAL

Smash Master
All the Results that I remember are on the 1st post

Bracket was deleted during DBS n Masky's match

Good ish Lio, Only way I cud prob EVER beat U is if I play the time out. Regardless, Ur TL is beyond impressive!!!
I wish I was able to play ya Masky!!!
Mampham, we gotta play more often bro!!!
Ryo, I've never played an Ike like urs. That was crazy!!!
KBM, congrats!
SexPuma - good matches dude, No johns
DBS- Ugly Black MuthaFugga!!!
Holy - Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn dude, that was the craziest match!!! If u only had left teh stage 1 sec later!!!
Every1 else - I'm prob gunna C u in real life. N I hope u all come back!!!

Any problems or concerns please let us kno!!

Masky

Smash Master
Results "Incomplete"
20 entrants Brawl Singles
1st - KBM - :olimar: (lost to no one)
2nd - Masky - :wario: (lost to KBM twice)
3rd - S3xPuma - :dedede:, :falco: , :gw: (lost to KBM, Masky)
4th - DBS - :snake: , :wario: (lost to ???, Masky)
5th - EZ Axcess(Awal) - :sonic: (lost to ?)
5th - Chess - :snake: , :metaknight: (lost to ???, Masky)
7th - MrFTW - :metaknight: (lost to KBM, ???)
7th - Lio - :toonlink: (lost to Chess, Masky)

filled in what i know since the bracket was lost

Last edited:

B_AWAL

Smash Master
god i hate most brawl players' attitudes. what a bunch of johners. you win you win, you lose you lose simple as that no johns

filled in what i know since you lost the bracket

Thanx bruh!!!

Aye, lemme kno when U guys havin ya tourney so we can try to make it!!!

The Sex Puma

Smash Lord
come on man I'm not johning. these are franks. I already accepted my loss as soon as you beat me. I do wish we had that chance to friendly though.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Man I frank all the time, it's no big deal.
Good **** to my *****s DBS, Chess, AWAL, and Sexpuma.
Keepin it extra real .

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
god i hate most brawl players' attitudes. what a bunch of johners. you win you win, you lose you lose simple as that no johns

Results "Incomplete"
20 entrants Brawl Singles
1st - KBM - :olimar: (lost to no one)
2nd - Masky - :wario: (lost to KBM twice)
3rd - S3xPuma - :dedede:, :falco: , :gw: (lost to KBM, Masky)
4th - DBS - :snake: , :wario: (lost to ???, Masky)
5th - EZ Axcess(Awal) - :sonic: (lost to ?)
5th - Chess - :snake: , :metaknight: (lost to ???, Masky)
7th - MrFTW - :metaknight: (lost to KBM, ???)
7th - Lio - :toonlink: (lost to Chess, Masky)

filled in what i know since the bracket was lost
LOL GET WRECKED REDHALBERD's BROTHER

OverLade

Smash Hero
Seriously. People dont john in Melee when they lose...

Brawl is always about "well if I hadn't done this I would've won". People are ********.

B_AWAL

Smash Master

Brawl is always about "well if I hadn't done this I would've won". People are ********.
Ugh, I really NEED 2 get some friendlies n MM's in w/ Lio. Cuz I kno 4 a fact as of now it's impossible to beat him in the time limit. But I don't play GAY like most Sonic's....

I have 2 admit Lio, ur the 1st player I've met w/ a character that I CAN'T BEAT :mad:

Our matches R always gona time out n like Ur sig used 2 say U shoot a thousand items lol.

As a matter of fact I learned that I have to play @ least a lil gay in order 2 do good :urg:

Regardless, I had LOTS OF FUN!!! N I can't WAIT until the Gainsville tourney!!!!

Thanx Albino!! Glad I could make u proud!!! Y u aint come???

The Sex Puma

Smash Lord

Yeah because the melee community is a lot more mature. Besides even if I were in melee loser's finals and lost I still wouldn't be able to hide the fact that I was hella nervous. The ******** part isn't directed to me is it?

OverLade

Smash Hero
Yeah because the melee community is a lot more mature. Besides even if I were in melee loser's finals and lost I still wouldn't be able to hide the fact that I was hella nervous. The ******** part isn't directed to me is it?
It wasn't directed at you, it was directed to everyone. A lot of people do it all the time without noticing. I know, because I beat people all the time, and they john a lot.

Far too many people have the wrong mindset concerning this game, and don't take the right approach after losing. So I just smile and nod my head when they say they'll beat me next time without realize why they lost.

황미영

Smash Champion
Lol, you can say I'm the same way as you Red, but if I lose because my opponent was hella gay, I would get a little irritated. Of course I don't really john to the person, I just do it in private. xD

Now in Melee, I don't even have time to John! Dx

Plus there is no need to, game is too much fun.

1 John = 1 Stock.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Don't john about gayness. If your character gets gayed, acknowlege that your character sucks, and pick up a better character. Don't john about MK if you main a character who sucks against him. If you're not placing, and use a crappy character, dont john.

2nLio

Smash Journeyman
Ugh, I really NEED 2 get some friendlies n MM's in w/ Lio. Cuz I kno 4 a fact as of now it's impossible to beat him in the time limit. But I don't play GAY like most Sonic's....

I have 2 admit Lio, ur the 1st player I've met w/ a character that I CAN'T BEAT :mad:

Our matches R always gona time out n like Ur sig used 2 say U shoot a thousand items lol.

As a matter of fact I learned that I have to play @ least a lil gay in order 2 do good :urg:

Regardless, I had LOTS OF FUN!!! N I can't WAIT until the Gainsville tourney!!!!

Thanx Albino!! Glad I could make u proud!!! Y u aint come???
lol the funny thing is that I the whole time Im throwing all those toys Im watching your sonic for an opening to run in and use ma sword...but you just dont leave any...

in other words it turns to me making a fort of projectiles and trying to hit you in the process and you trying to hit me while getting around that fort.

And yea i dont think 7 or 8 mins is enough time for either of us to win :\

Good ish though, your sonic is just too ridiculous. I just can't hit him :(

Don't john about gayness. If your character gets gayed, acknowlege that your character sucks, and pick up a better character. Don't john about MK if you main a character who sucks against him. If you're not placing, and use a crappy character, dont john.
Im not johning or anything but the only reason you win all the time is cuz you get lucky. all the time. its definitely not skill. just luck.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Im not johning or anything but the only reason you win all the time is cuz you get lucky. all the time. its definitely not skill. just luck.
Yeah, somehow every individual match I get lucky and something crazy happens that stops my opponent from winning. It's actually pretty crazy.

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
you two had an awesome match! i recall one part on...was it pirate ship?...where awal was charging his spin on the left w two bombs heading his way, and he bounced his spin between them gracefully before trying to hit u for the hundredth time lol

The Sex Puma

Smash Lord
I still don't understand why masky blew up because I said I was nervous. I don't consider it a john because I'm still new to this tournament scene. But apparently it's a lot more serious than I thought it was. I expected yall to just respond with like "we understand" or something. Whatever, though, sorry for johning.

황미영

Smash Champion
ELOLOLOLOL, there is a difference between characters and actual tactical gayness.

And I mean the latter. O:

OverLade

Smash Hero
I still don't understand why masky blew up because I said I was nervous. I don't consider it a john because I'm still new to this tournament scene. But apparently it's a lot more serious than I thought it was. I expected yall to just respond with like "we understand" or something. Whatever, though, sorry for johning.
nah you just 2 stocked me lulz

but not that masky didn't beat me pretty good, but I just got really really really nervous and wasn't thinking at all during the matches, even the matches that I won. I don't lose to wario lool but props to him and all
This was your original post. You basically insinuated that the only reason he won is because you were nervous. When you lose, if it's in tournament, you should just accept your loss, even if you could've played better. You can't say "I would have won if ___" because you didn't. You can say "I could've played better" but that doesnt mean you would've won either.

ELOLOLOLOL, there is a difference between characters and actual tactical gayness.

And I mean the latter. O:
Gay tactics like what? Chaingrabs? Camping? Timing people out?

The only tactic in this game gay enough to complain about is planking. Otherwise you should just deal with everything else. Its brawl. It sucks.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
Lade, stop talking BULL****

You try to gain every little advantage you can (attempting to rig brackets, planking, etc.) and you STILL lose

so shut the *** up

seriously you johned so bad after losing in tally and then tried to tell me that you could've beaten me/biglou

like are you a *******? we ***** the team that ***** the team that ***** you

that's called trickle down **** theory

you john harder than most of the people that play brawl (even tho you never go to tournaments... oh yea because of parent JOHNS)

edit: oh and i don't think this is about sex puma at all....... and if it is, well............. lol w/e

also, lol... melee community being more mature? maybe by age but idk about actual maturity... both communities have their prob's

OverLade

Smash Hero
Lol are you serious right now? I don't even care about doubles, and I didnt john at all after tally. I lost to Reflex and Kismet in singles, and I didn't john at all.

I john about not being able to go, not about losing. When you took a game off me at the house tournament, I didn't john at all. But all you do is john about how D3/MK are gay.

And that's not trickle down theory that's INUI LOGIC *******.

You seem to get me and my brother confused. I didn't give a **** about doubles, I dont know what he said. We beat Hungrbox and CHops, and lost to Afro and Seibrik twice. I'm not complaining.

Top Bottom