• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Panhandle Smashfest - O SH*T DBS n GreenMario r 21! No more tickets 4 drinkin!!!

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
Lol are you serious right now? I don't even care about doubles, and I didnt john at all after tally. I lost to Reflex and Kismet in singles, and I didn't john at all.

I john about not being able to go, not about losing. When you took a game off me at the house tournament, I didn't john at all. But all you do is john about how D3/MK are gay.

And that's not trickle down theory that's INUI LOGIC *******.

You seem to get me and my brother confused. I didn't give a **** about doubles, I dont know what he said. We beat Hungrbox and CHops, and lost to Afro and Seibrik twice. I'm not complaining.
^^^^^^^^^^trying to patch up ego and not understanding sarcasm

also, did i ever say i didn't john about brawl? the game infuriates me because of the way people play it

f4gs need to learn how to fight; not run away, imo

i'll ***** about fukers who don't fight me like a man in a game 'til the end

edit: also, i let you know how big i iz

2nLio

Smash Journeyman
Moral of story: whether you john or not, the results dont change. aka johning (or lack of johns) won't make you place higher.

I mean, it WOULD be kinda silly if in every tourney results you had:

3rd place. so and so (lost to second place only because he got spiked first stock at early % and didnt camp hard enough the next matches)

so if you wanna john, john and if you don't, good for you.

OverLade

Smash Hero
^^^^^^^^^^trying to patch up ego and not understanding sarcasm

also, did i ever say i didn't john about brawl? the game infuriates me because of the way people play it

f4gs need to learn how to fight; not run away, imo

i'll ***** about fukers who don't fight me like a man in a game 'til the end

edit: also, i let you know how big i iz
I honestly don't care if you're being sarcastic because you're ****ing stupid. Hows that.

Johning about real life because you have priorities and obligations is completely different then johning about losing in a video game. I respect my parents wishes, and if they're not willing to let me go to a tournament, then I'm not going to go behind their backs. If you can't understand that then I'm sorry that you were raised badly unlucky.

You're sarcasm sucks Geoff. I'm not going to bother trying to interpret your bull****. I'm just going to read the stupid **** you write as if you're as stupid as you sound when you write it.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
I honestly don't care if you're being sarcastic because you're ****ing stupid. Hows that.

Johning about real life because you have priorities and obligations is completely different then johning about losing in a video game. I respect my parents wishes, and if they're not willing to let me go to a tournament, then I'm not going to go behind their backs. If you can't understand that then I'm sorry that you were raised badly unlucky.

You're sarcasm sucks Geoff. I'm not going to bother trying to interpret your bull****. I'm just going to read the stupid **** you write as if you're as stupid as you sound when you write it.
u mad?

lololololool

Lawlmahbawls

Smash Journeyman
I still can't believe people get get pissed off and fall for Geoff's trolling.

Nearly everything he writes reeks of 100% sarcasm, if you can't tell that by now then get troll'd.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Geoff if you wonder why people dont like you you're an idiot.

I dont mind hating people, so I dont mind getting mad if someones trolling. It's really not that bothersome.

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
I guess we could have tomatoes at the next tally tourny? :p I've actually been all about the grapes lately.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
Geoff if you wonder why people dont like you you're an idiot.

I dont mind hating people, so I dont mind getting mad if someones trolling. It's really not that bothersome.
^^^^^^^^^^please read this vvvvvvvvvvvv

I still can't believe people get get pissed off and fall for Geoff's trolling.

Nearly everything he writes reeks of 100% sarcasm, if you can't tell that by now then get troll'd.
i don't wonder or care why "people don't like" me; did i ever say i did?

if you wanna think i'm an "idiot" that's cool

you're wasting emotion, time and thought by getting mad lol

i'm just laughing; who's the idiot (or loser) in this situation?

but w/e headin out to management homie dawg g pies

OverLade

Smash Hero
I like getting mad, it's like excercise to me, so don't feel bad. :). You're laughing to make yourself feel better because you secretly wish that someone liked you, am I right? You try to irriate others than pretend that you're impenetrable yourself. I'm sure there's a very sad kid somewhere in there. :laugh:

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Aye, what did every1 think about the brackets??? The person that set it up was Soma, so I never had a chance to look @ em until the tourney started. I DO feel like KBM or Masky should have been up in SwexPuma'z part of teh brack but w/e aside from that I thought it was ok do u gus think?

The Sex Puma

Smash Lord
BACK TO THE POINT AT HAND

come on man I'm not johning. these are franks. I already accepted my loss as soon as you beat me. I do wish we had that chance to friendly though.
I did say I accepted my loss. But as I said earlier, I didn't think something as small as admitting I wasn't thinking or that I was nervous was considered a john. And when I said I don't lose to wario, that's just usually my way of asking for a rematch. I said the same thing to chops when I lost to him 2-1 in an mm in june gigs. But I'm still learning sooo...

But seeing from you and masky's perspective, I can see how I was in the wrong.

OverLade

Smash Hero
The john that's most annoying to me is.

"Wow, I never lose to "marth player X", how did you beat me with Marth?".

"I play "Dedede player X all the time", you play so weird I can't adapt to your style".

>_>

The Sex Puma

Smash Lord
I didn't even mean to use it that way.. I said it was just my way of asking for a rematch. <.<

OverLade

Smash Hero
I'm not attacking you or anything, I'm just saying. :)

Anyway I dont really have anymore business in this thread so...

B_AWAL

Smash Master
ANyone else had issue w/ da bracket?

Edit: Hey KBM, I realize why I'm SO bad, I DON'T wanna get on the PR's LOL!!!

T3h Albino

Smash Master
What the **** happend in here ? lol
@Awal-I couldn't come because I had a tournament on Sunday lol .
@Geoff-Stop yur Trollen

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
I like getting mad, it's like excercise to me, so don't feel bad. :). You're laughing to make yourself feel better because you secretly wish that someone liked you, am I right? You try to irriate others than pretend that you're impenetrable yourself. I'm sure there's a very sad kid somewhere in there. :laugh:
LOL you got me

@Albino-No

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
^OMFG, from the moment they fly in on the plane, it is absolute awesomeness! Lol at luigi being a weapon haha

edit: just saw the first 7, this series is pretty epic!

Top Bottom