• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Panhandle SmashFest: Quit your Job and go play some Smash! (Tallahassee, FL) 1/30

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAM

Smash Lord
I'm actually reading up on Brawl and seeing what the game meta have to offer so I won't be a noob in that game anymore. but yeah Melee no need to practice for that ^_^ I'm set for it. I plan to take Brawl by storm now.

Ruse

Fox
I'm actually reading up on Brawl and seeing what the game meta have to offer so I won't be a noob in that game anymore. but yeah Melee no need to practice for that ^_^ I'm set for it. I plan to take Brawl by storm now.
Ruh roh (again)!

Better pick someone besides Luigi :upsidedown:.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I really wish I was able to practice Melee :urg:

O and I'm placing TOP 3 @ dis... JUST so U guys kno

:sonic:

B_AWAL

Smash Master
except you were on the edge of your seat crapping bricks the first time Ally beat M2K.
Or when ADHD beat ALLY 4 da 1st time
Or when ADHD beat M2K silly @ Pound 4
Or when Seibrik beat Ally @ winterfest

Dude ask Jasson if he's gonna bring his latin AZZ up here!!!

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
yo so who wants to team for brawl? (my teammate can't go for some gay reason)

i plan to destroy

wario/snake/randomifican :)

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
>_<..

ruse your bringing my partner to this right?

snake/Ike is winning the teams or d3/ike

team power house get at us :p

Raistlin

Smash Lord
So what is melee turnout looking like? Some of us gainesvillians are thinking about going.

RAM

Smash Lord
Ballistic, put your money where your mouth is Chump!!!!! Raise it to 5.

Ruse, now why would I drop mah boi Luigi for some tier ***** like MK? that's just silly XP I"m learning the game as I type this and I'll adjust, using my talent and I'll take ppl by surprise. I'm the best Luigi in the south for Melee, time to work on being a name in brawl too.

Ballistics

Smash Champion
Ballistic, put your money where your mouth is Chump!!!!! Raise it to 5.

Ruse, now why would I drop mah boi Luigi for some tier ***** like MK? that's just silly XP I"m learning the game as I type this and I'll adjust, using my talent and I'll take ppl by surprise. I'm the best Luigi in the south for Melee, time to work on being a name in brawl too.
thats wats up!! if its 5 its best out of 5 tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom