• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Panhandle SmashFest: Quit your Job and go play some Smash! (Tallahassee, FL) 1/30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Wooooow. BAWAL, way to be a ****ing ****. I am not sure how I was parading around being an ******* when I was gone most of the day. Also, everyone I talked to thought what happened was pretty ****ed up.

But seriously, all you can say is stfu and '**** raistlin'? Really? Not even a 'sorry about what happened, but we had to get started'? Or some other statement that doesn't make you look like a total douche? Dennis didn't have to fight someone from gville first round of losers, so excuse me if I am not surprised he was not as bugged by what happened.

**** you dude, I don't know how you are the one freaking out when I was the one who got ****ed.

KBM

Smash Ace
QQ MOAR?
holy jesus **** cut the drama and the whining, don't come to tally anymore if u so mad, ****.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol KBM tryin to get his lil' hits in

you're the only one that cried :p

all this drama is pretty random lol

Raistlin

Smash Lord
QQ MOAR?
holy jesus **** cut the drama and the whining, don't come to tally anymore if u so mad, ****.
You obviously did not read the she it he wrote, holy **** I def don't deserve that shir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom