• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt (OVA Is released and out subbed say what?)

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Don't get me wrong, I use to love Evangelion. Time passes by, and I question every event that happened. Deep into my mind. I also Compare it to Biblical stuff. Since it's actually highly religious. I mean I would still watch it. I can't get those images about the End of Evangelion out of my head. It also sucks that I played S.W.A.R.S (I think thats the name of the game)
GAINAX AND RELIGION CLASS.

Hello Class! My name is Mr. N. You should know that Gainax is a animation company that promotes a wide range of anime genres to the public, but what people don't tend to realize that Gainax references Christianity many times in its anime. Lets show all the examples.

NGE - THE WHOLE SHOW
FLCL - The Angel Kanti
Gurren Lagann - Kamina is Jesus. He dies for your sins. (no seriously)
PSG - 2 angels from heaven, a black catholicy priest (likes boys lol), demons, and Mary wearing panties, stockings, and a garterbelt. I thought that was hilarious.

Only a handful of gainax's shows don't reference Christianity often, Kare Kano, Gunbuster, and Abenobashi, but, hey. :troll:nax

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda

Hello Class! My name is Mr. N. You should know that Gainax is a animation company that promotes a wide range of anime genres to the public, but what people don't tend to realize that Gainax references Christianity many times in it's anime. Lets show all the examples.

NGE - THE WHOLE SHOW
FLCL - The Angel Kanti
PSG - 2 angels from heaven, a black catholicy priest (likes boys lol), demons, and Mary wearing panties, stockings, and a garterbelt. I thought that was hilarious.

Only a handful of gainax's shows don't reference Christianity often, Kare Kano, Gunbuster, and Abenobashi, but, hey. :troll:nax
This made me smile =)

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757

Hello Class! My name is Mr. N. You should know that Gainax is a animation company that promotes a wide range of anime genres to the public, but what people don't tend to realize that Gainax references Christianity many times in its anime. Lets show all the examples.

NGE - THE WHOLE SHOW
FLCL - The Angel Kanti

Trevor Tibbitts likes This

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
aw :C forreal? LOL

u totally doubled the page size for me by quoting that though.

thats too bad my friend!

stocking is so hot lawl

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ahahahah

oh wow

the best cosplay i've ever seen was a pic of i-no, i know it's floating around the internet in various places because it's such a good cosplay.

the best i've seen in person was a really cute akiyama mio at fanime con a couple years ago...

however, i hope to see some successful psg cosplays when i go to something this year heheheh

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
You hater I want to get at your Falco sooner or later Xaltis also needs more Garterbelt.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
This totally RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUS

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I just finished watching it and I missed the feeling of WTFness of that show. I want a season 2 but Gainex be trolling so we'll see in due time.

Top Bottom