• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pathways Smash XI July

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Ok, I have Sinister for a mm Bo5 for $1000.

anyone else?

:phone:

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
I'll mm you for $2 if you'll go that low. I'll also sponsor Ugvts to mm you for $3. 3/5, on a recorded station.

DeLux

$10 works for me as well.

Did we decide if we were doing entry fees for a pot in the Brawl Bracket?

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
We can try to do $2 or so. If that's not enough to be worthwhile, we can figure something out at the tournament. It makes it a bit of a pain for me because not all of our local crew uses SmashBoards or AllIsBrawl.

Linkz17

Smash Apprentice
$10 works for me as well.
Did we decide if we were doing entry fees for a pot in the Brawl Bracket?
Alright. $10 MM it is then. This'll be exciting. I've never MMed before. Lol.

And there will be an entry fee for Brawl Singles, we're just not sure on the amount yet. It'll most likely either be $2 or $5, cause the locals don't like playing for money and we like catering to everyone. Doubles will most likely be free though.

Linkz!!! You have to record these for me! I despise this MU! Wanna see how you do man! ESAM trampled me (JV-2 stocked) and I was sad.
Sure, I'll make sure the MM gets recorded. I don't have a whole lot of Lucas experience, so let's see how I do. I'll do my best for you though. ^_^

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
Well I'm at the church now. I'm doubting anyone will see this, though.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Results for melee:
Singles:
1) Sinister
2) Zivilyn Bane
3) Bert
4) Kellen
5) Akuma
5) Zantetsu
7) Terry
7) Terral

Doubles:
1) Sinister and Akuma
2) Zantetsu and Zivilyn Bane
3) Terry and Terral
4) Bert and Kellen

DeLux

Fun tournament, thanks for having me guys
Made it home safe

I'll post shout outs in the results thread

DeLux

Delux nice job on 1st, ;o I wanna play your ice climbers lol
You should have just asked me to play. I was literally playing anyone that asked and even had to play CPUs because nobody wanted to play anymore :(

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
I'll have up results and all that jazz by Tuesday. Thanks to everyone who showed up, it was a great tournament. And despite Linkz not having experience against ICs, I'm still pretty surprised he didn't make first place. That's the first Brawl singles bracket since Linkz started coming to the monthlies where he hasn't made first.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Oh well then

She should have come :(
It's really hard to attend when I have no ride, and I live 2 hours from Springfield. :( And when my dad is only here 10 days of the month. I am hoping when Strong Bad moves to Rolla maybe they will do a carpool over to Springfield :D

Anyways I should be at the September pathways. and almost 2 weeks until MIST. I'm soo hyped you have no idea. :D <3

KcGamers

Smash Cadet
Hey Guys I had a great time last night. It looks like I should be able to make it to MIST. Put me down for the 64 I'll get my practice on.

>Bert<

Smash Ace
It's really hard to attend when I have no ride, and I live 2 hours from Springfield. :( And when my dad is only here 10 days of the month. I am hoping when Strong Bad moves to Rolla maybe they will do a carpool over to Springfield :D

Anyways I should be at the September pathways. and almost 2 weeks until MIST. I'm soo hyped you have no idea. :D <3
Had I known Saffy I would have picked you up on my way there. I drove directly to Springfield so Rolla was on my way there. And it also helps that I know where you live now lol. You never text me anymore either... :-(

Ggs to everyone I played. It was without a doubt a fluke that I ended up with 3rd place. I wont be making it to MIST anymore. I have a wedding I have to attend. You have no idea how much I want to be there. I want to meet Axe, Kage, and the rest but it doesn't look like that will be happening anymore.

-Sinister-

Smash Ace
Had I known Saffy I would have picked you up on my way there. I drove directly to Springfield so Rolla was on my way there. And it also helps that I know where you live now lol. You never text me anymore either... :-(

Ggs to everyone I played. It was without a doubt a fluke that I ended up with 3rd place. I wont be making it to MIST anymore. I have a wedding I have to attend. You have no idea how much I want to be there. I want to meet Axe, Kage, and the rest but it doesn't look like that will be happening anymore.
wack 10asdf

-Sinister-

Smash Ace
i know everyone's prob annoyed with me having excuses for not being able to upload vids (but trust me, no one is more annoyed than me), but WMM is being so slow right now that it's intolerable. like literally every click i make (like to trim a clip or something) takes literally 2 min. so i'm going to use jared's (akuma) laptop tomorrow when i go over there and get some vids uploaded. sorry for the bull**** again but i'm not happy about it either. i'm not just getting lazy, i genuinely can't be bothered to wait so long to do basic ****ing clicks.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
I understand completely. What I don't understand though is why you haven't just stole Akuma's laptop and his internet by now.

EDIT: Also Bert, it was not a fluke so stfu lol. You beat Kellen who beat Akuma. Therefore you get 3rd. Why is that a fluke? You played like the 3rd best player at the tournament and got 3rd...sounds pretty legit to me. Be proud of your accomplishment and don't let you talk yourself out of your success. Next month I want to see you get 2nd. But guess what? Even if you don't, or you get 4th or 5th, that still doesn't change the fact that THIS MONTH you got 3rd. Good ****.

DeLux

Sinister, you didn't want to play our $1000 MM in Brawl :(

I am saddened

DeLux

I can't play melee.

I get car sick just watcihing it lol

I really wish I could play it because it looks so fun

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
Next time we should set up a Melee station on Ugvts' recording setup so that videos can actually get uploaded.

Ugvts

Smash Cadet
You would sully my Hauppage with that lowbrow faff?!

I cid because I kare

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
attention: If you need housing you need to pm me right away!!! We will have limited free housing available at a great place (a church with lots of couches). I will have it open all day/night friday the 5th for smashers coming up the day before. It is first pm first serve!!!

Top Bottom