• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pause & Play First Tourney [Asheboro, NC] Jan. 2

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
i was 1/2 kidding, although i would love to team with him

i would also like to team with you at some point...west nc is too cool

i would rather not team with anyone than have you not show up lol

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
yeah, cam says we're gonna drive to this. but i dunno if he means for sure yet... that fool is mad flaky. i'll find out then tell you.

but i'm def gonna **** that pika at this, dry/no spit son.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Cam you wanna team for this?

If Adam and Mike Team.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
$3 for both mms? Or we can do $5 for the falcon mm and $3 for the other one.

And does Pound 4 rules mean the new recommended ruleset?

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
I hope you can find a way here, Bryan. It's been too long.

If you do, we will definitely mm and play a ****load of friendlies. First to six?... haha I like it

Jmatthewh

Smash Apprentice
JMH, did I ever get around to playing you at drunken billfest?

I was drunk, so I don't really remember very specific things. But I don't think I played you at all. lol.

WE WERE SUPPOSED TO SAMUS DITTO.

Holy **** my brain.
Haha, yeah we did. It was fun.

My experiences playing WoW have taught me how to handle any "super important" irl matter. Ignore it XD.
^ yes. I've played WoW for a long time too.

Also, I've moved it all to Saturday. If times don't work for everyone, throw me some input, and I'll change it up as we go. Also, I won't be charging for staying the night, although I normally do for my customers (Bro love). I will also not be charging for the smashfest the following day. Just bring setups! We've only got a few so far, and they're from locals.

On a side note, if there is a ride problem with anyone within a 30 minute drive of us, we are willing to pick you up! Let me, Popo, or EMB know.

Top Bottom