• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pause & Play First Tourney [Asheboro, NC] Jan. 2

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I don't, but MK is just bad on Green Greens and Snake can abuse it. Dthrow Tech Chases are really good here because everything is so cramped, Utilt kills MK at 82% fresh (I just tested it), Snake can camp the sides REALLY well, and you take a risk trying to break the blocks to get through because MK can't break bombs without getting hit (unless he gets an apple or one of Snakes Nades).

Nebs

Smash Apprentice
I love mute city. Stage attributes do not and will never have anything to do with skill level. There are no stage johns, only weak players.

Boss, if you come to this we should team

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
I love mute city. Stage attributes do not and will never have anything to do with skill level. There are no stage johns, only weak players.
Yeah, if you're significantly better than the other player, it won't matter what stage you play on. You're right that stage attributes don't have anything to do with skill level, but stage attributes will affect player performance.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
my ganon just ain't the same on mushroom kingdom as it is on battlefield. it's not that i suddenly got worse due to the pixels that my ganon happens to be floating on, but just the stage structure changes the way i have to play, and more importantly, it changes the way i can potentially play.

basically, what mike said.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
well peanut butter. If I'm just gonna have to sit through teams I'll just come for singles, if that's possible?
I'll team with you, Nebs. I've teamed with Mike before, if you want to know about me teaming with Falcons.

can't come to this, sorry honkeys
daaaaaaaaamn

my ganon just ain't the same on mushroom kingdom as it is on battlefield. it's not that i suddenly got worse due to the pixels that my ganon happens to be floating on, but just the stage structure changes the way i have to play, and more importantly, it changes the way i can potentially play.

basically, what mike said.
If those stages were legal I'm sure you'd have more practice playing on them, thus learning the stage and making it easier to maneuver around and play on. That being said, I don't think Mushroom Kingdom should be legal.

Top Bottom