• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Tactical GD

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
Well, I mean, you can't really say "Oh, well I'm going to 'mix up' my style and completely change which moves kill eariler than others"

Just avoid the common killing moves...
MK: D/Fsmash, D/Nair, shuttle loop
Snake: Utilt, U/Bair
Toon Link: Usmash, Utilt, Fair

etc

It isn't like you can usmash in the air, or utilt upside down or something. Kill moves have their ranges, so just avoid them when you're at killing percent.

Changing your style, or the so called "mix ups," doesn't change kill moves. If you're implying that you'd rather use weak moves than strong moves to kill, then who I am to judge? >_>
I dont kill with any of those though.

I see. You must never get chaingrabbed.

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
Oh I forgot uair with toon link lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8Hge7Hfj-o << 2 usmashes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oHfqYK32Zg&feature=related << 1 utilt and 1 usmash(might be utilt, couldn't tell)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2l7_duPD0MQ&feature=related << 1 usmash, 2 uair

So out of 8 kills, 4 usmash, 2 uair, 1 utilt, and 1 edgehog

Originally Posted by lloDownedu74
Toon Link: Usmash, Utilt, Fair ~~~~~ edit: uair

I'm not insulting you as a player, I'm just saying that all characters in brawl revolve around certain killing moves, so if you predict which moves they'll try to hit you with (which honestly isn't that hard), then staying alive is so much easier

Oh, and surviving is 1000x times easier, because you can just run away, forcing your opponent to approach you. People like Snake (utlit), D3 (utilt), G&W (all smashes), etc that can easily just hit you out of your approach have a LOT harder time killing if they can't just sit there on the ground waiting for you to approach.... And killing with Peach is also a lot easier if your opponent is approaching you

running away ftw :)

EDIT: Also yeah, I don't get chain grabbed lol

Thebest1pj

Oh I forgot uair with toon link lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8Hge7Hfj-o << 2 usmashes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oHfqYK32Zg&feature=related << 1 utilt and 1 usmash(might be utilt, couldn't tell)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2l7_duPD0MQ&feature=related << 1 usmash, 2 uair

So out of 8 kills, 4 usmash, 2 uair, 1 utilt, and 1 edgehog

Originally Posted by lloDownedu74
Toon Link: Usmash, Utilt, Fair ~~~~~ edit: uair

I'm not insulting you as a player, I'm just saying that all characters in brawl revolve around certain killing moves, so if you predict which moves they'll try to hit you with (which honestly isn't that hard), then staying alive is so much easier

Oh, and surviving is 1000x times easier, because you can just run away, forcing your opponent to approach you. People like Snake (utlit), D3 (utilt), G&W (all smashes), etc that can easily just hit you out of your approach have a LOT harder time killing if they can't just sit there on the ground waiting for you to approach.... And killing with Peach is also a lot easier if your opponent is approaching you

running away ftw :)

EDIT: Also yeah, I don't get chain grabbed lol

Thank you

the video bait

posting those in the critique thread myself seemed rude but someone finally did it for me kinda.
thank u.

afk

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
/sigh

I remembered why I don't go on smashboards much anymore. All people care about is attempting to troll other people and bragging. Apparently no one cares about getting better anymore

I guess I'll keep my secrets of winning to myself >_>

Two-Ell

Smash Master
you know llod, there is such a thing as not feeding the troll lol. I'm with Link mains everyday. You need thick skin to trolling in their community. Shadow is just messin' with ya from what I see.

:rosalina:

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
Well, sometimes dealing with a so called troll helps bring out the true meaning of certain statements (in this case, avoid the common killing moves). If shadow hadn't said anything, then I wouldn't have elaborated to prove my point

trolling = a good thing

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
/sigh

I remembered why I don't go on smashboards much anymore. All people care about is attempting to troll other people and bragging. Apparently no one cares about getting better anymore

I guess I'll keep my secrets of winning to myself >_>
Allisbrawl is a LOT worse with trolling bro. I see it everyday.

:phone:

LanceStern

Smash Lord
The statement "avoid obvious kill moves" applies really hard to Mario and Samus.

If you avoid Samus' utilt, dtilt, fsmash and charge shot (i.e. all moves where you have to be in front of her at a certain range) there's nothing she can do.

And Mario is upsmash, fsmasha nd dsmash to some extent. Bair as well

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
The statement "avoid obvious kill moves" applies really hard to Mario and Samus.

If you avoid Samus' utilt, dtilt, fsmash and charge shot (i.e. all moves where you have to be in front of her at a certain range) there's nothing she can do.

And Mario is upsmash, fsmasha nd dsmash to some extent. Bair as well
My brother used to use Samus and Mario as secondaries (and they could actually keep up with me), but he always had trouble with killing lol. He's really smart, so he got dtilt kills based on reads with Samus, but the rest of the moves were pretty predictable.

I think Snake also has trouble killing (not percent wise, just method wise). He basically has Utilt first, then like bair/uair/ftilt later. To avoid the utilt, just don't approach..... If snake tries to approach for a kill (when Peach is at 100+%), I usually see nair->utilt, roll->utilt, and just plain mortar slide to send you in the air and utilt when you fall down. These are all pretty easy to dodge if you're paying attention, so as long as you have the lead, Snake's gonna have a hard time killing you :)

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
my snake would just try to get ya w/ nades and then grab landings.

snake is just like any other character in regards to killing, just gotta be patient.

snake just happens to be a monster though and kills end up being unintentional lol.

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
Raz, that's how people like al ly and biz kit get timed out by me :p

If peach has the lead, then avoiding grenades is easy for the most part. And catching snake's approaches allowed her to rack up damage pretty quickly while still avoiding the utilt

Killing is a pain tho

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Raz, that's how people like al ly and biz kit get timed out by me :p

If peach has the lead, then avoiding grenades is easy for the most part. And catching snake's approaches allowed her to rack up damage pretty quickly while still avoiding the utilt

Killing is a pain tho
Bingo, this is how I been timing out snakes.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Umad, bro? Umad?

In other news, I hate olimar

:phone:
I'm not mad.

It's rude to come in here and tell someone that they aren't intelligent enough to figure out what you are trying to convey. Then you put yourself up on some pedestal and claim that you shouldn't share your "winning secrets" with others.

I'm all for your tips lloD, but honestly have a bit respect to other players and stop thinking so highly of yourself. It's like a more friendly and intelligent version of Dark Pch.

Here's some tips for you:

Go to offline tournaments.
Outplace me as well as every other Peach player in these boards.

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
I'm not mad.

It's rude to come in here and tell someone that they aren't intelligent enough to figure out what you are trying to convey. Then you put yourself up on some pedestal and claim that you shouldn't share your "winning secrets" with others.

I'm all for your tips lloD, but honestly have a bit respect to other players and stop thinking so highly of yourself. It's like a more friendly and intelligent version of Dark Pch.

Here's some tips for you:

Go to offline tournaments.
Outplace me as well as every other Peach player in these boards.
Hmmmmmm

First of all, I'm not the kind of person to barge in here insulting people. I NEVER institute unnecessary arguments or drama. I only defend myself if I get verbally attacked by someone else (like with Shadow and as I'm doing right now).

Usually what happens is that I say something that I think is useful (but sometimes controversial), and someone picks at whatever I say (like shadow did for "don't get hit by obvious kill moves" and you are for "some people aren't that smart"). I attempt to explain, and in the process, others (like yourself) claim that I'm an obnoxious, arrogant Peach player who thinks of himself as the best player in the world. I don't know where this stuff comes from, but I guess something about how I phrase things gives the facade of me being arrogant. *shrug* Or maybe I assume too much or something? Idk

When I said that some people aren't smart enough to realize that avoiding obvious killing moves is beneficial, if you noticed, no direct subject was attached to that sentence. It wasn't like "Oh *insert Peach player* sucks at staying alive, lemme go make fun of him for it." If that's the interpretation you received from what I said, then I honestly don't know what to say

And the statement regarding the "winning statements" was declared because of the response I received from shadow regarding staying alive. If people don't want to hear what I have to say, then why should I say it? It's not like I'm going to tell someone to spam side-b because it works. And shadow's actions were justified after our little aim chat, and I went from disliking him to respecting him as a player and as a person.

And I know this is a little harsh, but I'm pretty sure I'm not as arrogant as some other people on this board... I don't claim anything beyond what people have said about me (which is Best Wifi Peach, which I think is a deserved title for me). I don't brag, I don't spam any vids, and I don't make any blogs claiming that Peach should be banned for being too good. I just play wifi. It's not in my place to claim anything about playing offline, because I've obviously never played on versus mode, so I won't claim anything.

And the obligatory "I'm not arrogant" and "you're still obnoxious" is unnecessary, because I've been through this before.

I have respect for those who respect me. Based on the feedback I've been getting here, clearly I'm not respected by these boards. If the "top players" of certain characters feel like they have to exert the effort to tell me off, then clearly I'm being taken as some obnoxious wifi player who can only think of himself, or even a joke. I honestly can't tell if I have to defend myself so often

Is giving advice synonymous to thinking highly of oneself? If so, then I really need to reevaluate the current situation of internet speak.

And lastly, I have my reasons for not playing offline.
1) I'm not of legal age to drive
2) My parents can't stand me playing this game
3) I have more important stuff to focus on, namely school and clarinet. If I don't get into an Ivy League school or something of similar status, then I won't be taken seriously in the future. So I deem it necessary to get good grades, which playing smash won't get me

So overall, before you falsely accuse me of claiming to be arrogant, I suggest you review how my attempts of defending myself (which apparently suggests that I'm arrogant) started. (If you didn't figure it out, it's because people like you start the drama)

With love,
lloD

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
You can start by not taking things as harshly.

Wait, ****, this is the Peach boards. nvm

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
With love,
lloD
Well, damn.

Tangentially connected, I consider LLOD to be the best Peach based on gameplay alone. And on a personal level you have to respect the guy, did you read what he just said? That ****'s eloquent and straight-forward as ****.

Which reminds me to watch the new Illmatic vids, haha. Haven't gotten around to those yet.

z00ted

Hmmmmmm

First of all, I'm not the kind of person to barge in here insulting people. I NEVER institute unnecessary arguments or drama. I only defend myself if I get verbally attacked by someone else (like with Shadow and as I'm doing right now).

Usually what happens is that I say something that I think is useful (but sometimes controversial), and someone picks at whatever I say (like shadow did for "don't get hit by obvious kill moves" and you are for "some people aren't that smart"). I attempt to explain, and in the process, others (like yourself) claim that I'm an obnoxious, arrogant Peach player who thinks of himself as the best player in the world. I don't know where this stuff comes from, but I guess something about how I phrase things gives the facade of me being arrogant. *shrug* Or maybe I assume too much or something? Idk

When I said that some people aren't smart enough to realize that avoiding obvious killing moves is beneficial, if you noticed, no direct subject was attached to that sentence. It wasn't like "Oh *insert Peach player* sucks at staying alive, lemme go make fun of him for it." If that's the interpretation you received from what I said, then I honestly don't know what to say

And the statement regarding the "winning statements" was declared because of the response I received from shadow regarding staying alive. If people don't want to hear what I have to say, then why should I say it? It's not like I'm going to tell someone to spam side-b because it works. And shadow's actions were justified after our little aim chat, and I went from disliking him to respecting him as a player and as a person.

And I know this is a little harsh, but I'm pretty sure I'm not as arrogant as some other people on this board... I don't claim anything beyond what people have said about me (which is Best Wifi Peach, which I think is a deserved title for me). I don't brag, I don't spam any vids, and I don't make any blogs claiming that Peach should be banned for being too good. I just play wifi. It's not in my place to claim anything about playing offline, because I've obviously never played on versus mode, so I won't claim anything.

And the obligatory "I'm not arrogant" and "you're still obnoxious" is unnecessary, because I've been through this before.

I have respect for those who respect me. Based on the feedback I've been getting here, clearly I'm not respected by these boards. If the "top players" of certain characters feel like they have to exert the effort to tell me off, then clearly I'm being taken as some obnoxious wifi player who can only think of himself, or even a joke. I honestly can't tell if I have to defend myself so often

Is giving advice synonymous to thinking highly of oneself? If so, then I really need to reevaluate the current situation of internet speak.

3) I have more important stuff to focus on, namely school and clarinet. If I don't get into an Ivy League school or something of similar status, then I won't be taken seriously in the future. So I deem it necessary to get good grades, which playing smash won't get me

So overall, before you falsely accuse me of claiming to be arrogant, I suggest you review how my attempts of defending myself (which apparently suggests that I'm arrogant) started. (If you didn't figure it out, it's because people like you start the drama)

With love,
lloD
First off, I understand that you aren't the type to barge in here insulting people. I also recognize that you defend yourself in appropriate situations, which I respect.

You think that we think you are "obnoxious" and think upon yourself as "the best player in the world"? LOL, dude no. We are all grateful for the tips you give us, and we also respect what you have accomplished offline (beating Seibrik). You're right, you are assuming too much. You're also right about the way you word things.

I did take your notion of "some people aren't smart enough to not get killed" as a direct insult towards shadow1pj. You two were in a type of tussle, so of course it would be fine to assume you were directing it towards him. I defended shadow1pj because I have experienced first hand how well he is at staying alive in dire situations. He also wasn't even attacking you, he was just mindlessly posting in the boards (trolling). I know this guy personally, and he's a friend so I can defend him on that - he wasn't trying to demean you in any way.

I'm glad you two cleared things up so I'll leave that alone.

I've also already expressed how I feel as though you act on these boards, and I will admit that at times I act far worse.

You're respected on these boards, I was just defending a friend of mine and I felt as though it needed to be addressed. By the way, anyone should be able to suggest when you are being a prick or not whether it be Ally or turniptosser748.

It shows me how serious you take things when you thought my "ban peach" blog was for real.

Anyways, sucks you think about us that way lloD.
Hope that changes.

Love,
Illmatic :embarrass:

Nicole

Smash Champion
yeah i respect you llod, remember what i told you at pound? still true.

plus you have to play me at pokemon again, i've improved myself and my team considerably, so hopefully i wont get totally ***** by your whimsicott again :cry:

z00ted

Well, damn.

Tangentially connected, I consider LLOD to be the best Peach based on gameplay alone. And on a personal level you have to respect the guy, did you read what he just said? That ****'s eloquent and straight-forward as ****.

Which reminds me to watch the new Illmatic vids, haha. Haven't gotten around to those yet.
yeah i respect you llod, remember what i told you at pound? still true.
This isn't a best Peach thread.

Unless you guys want it to be.

:troll:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hmmmmmm

With love,
lloD
They grow up so fast. So proud of my boy.

Well, damn.

I agree with that one.

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
First off, I understand that you aren't the type to barge in here insulting people. I also recognize that you defend yourself in appropriate situations, which I respect.

You think that we think you are "obnoxious" and think upon yourself as "the best player in the world"? LOL, dude no. We are all grateful for the tips you give us, and we also respect what you have accomplished offline (beating Seibrik). You're right, you are assuming too much. You're also right about the way you word things.

I did take your notion of "some people aren't smart enough to not get killed" as a direct insult towards shadow1pj. You two were in a type of tussle, so of course it would be fine to assume you were directing it towards him. I defended shadow1pj because I have experienced first hand how well he is at staying alive in dire situations. He also wasn't even attacking you, he was just mindlessly posting in the boards (trolling). I know this guy personally, and he's a friend so I can defend him on that - he wasn't trying to demean you in any way.

I'm glad you two cleared things up so I'll leave that alone.

I've also already expressed how I feel as though you act on these boards, and I will admit that at times I act far worse.

You're respected on these boards, I was just defending a friend of mine and I felt as though it needed to be addressed. By the way, anyone should be able to suggest when you are being a prick or not whether it be Ally or turniptosser748.

It shows me how serious you take things when you thought my "ban peach" blog was for real.

Anyways, sucks you think about us that way lloD.
Hope that changes.

Love,
Illmatic :embarrass:
I appreciate this

I would never unnecessarily provoke an argument by insulting someone's playstyle to make a point (in this case, how you thought my comment was directed at shadow) unless they want critique (shadow actually did want me to critique his toon link, but that wasn't the point of the comment).

And I'm fine with people disagreeing with my tactics of discussion as long as they understand the situation and don't jump to conclusions. I know I can go overboard, but I try my best to maintain a sophisticated (but not arrogant) attitude. If that's a problem, then I can change that

Regarding the blog you made, I really hope you didn't think I actually took it seriously lol. I just sometimes smh at attempts to attract attention of the public. I do take things seriously, but I can see/take a joke (as long as it isn't hurtful to specific people)

And I do respect the Peach boards community, although I disapprove of the unnecessary drama that some people initiate (I guess my posts accumulate some drama, now, too). I don't agree with several theories/concepts/behaviors/attitudes on these boards, but I'll learn to cope

And @Meno, thanks, but I don't want the "best peach" title just yet. I'll stick to wifi, and leave best Peach to illmatic (or whoever is the first to win a national or something). Until I start playing offline, I'll be satisfied with best wifi peach :)

@Nicole, same thing. I appreciate the respect, though. And idk, I haven't been playing much pokemon recently. Too much weather I guess lol. We will play, though

I don't want everyone jumping up to agree with me because they think I don't like them >_> I do like these boards, and although I may not show it, I do respect most, if not all of you

:)

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Effective
LLOD
Mikey Lenetia
Raz

Innovative and Effective
Leon
Yami
Meno
2Link
Kyle

Innovative, but Ineffective
KB
Reaper
Kie
Dark.Pch
C Spyker
Hiroi

Boring, but Effective
Nicole
Illmatic
Peachkid
Kyon

Not ordered in terms of who's "better", but that's how I'd group you guys and what usually stands out to me in videos.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
On another note, LloD. I not waste my time explaining yourself around here. Remember where you are posting. If you don't kiss *** or agree with the people who are foll of themselves you are gonna turn out to be the bad guy. people so sensitive with their egos. Peach boards are a mess. being like around here is meaningless and a joke. You can't be honest with people or the wil want to burn you.

Also don't let these guys stop you from posting some advice/info. You can say wtf you want. These people who have their ***** kissed all day and crave for fame/attention don't own anything around here. They don't rule anything around here. So don't let this get to you.

And in defense to you, I sadly had to see what this tool said due to you quiting him. Can't seem to keep my name out his mouth huh? And I don't like that last comment he made to you. So I will say this one thing to him;

I not talk **** to anyone who seems to have gotten a lucky break at a big tournament, then goes to another tourny, gets ***** and makes a thread for attention about quitting, then have people kiss his *** so he can feel better about himself. Is the Dark.Pch sickness running off to people. Seems something i would have done back then. I keep your egotistic self shut. Cause you don't contribute to anything and just seem to get luck breaks *thinks about how that win with dojo might have not been legit* Wanna prove something and really impress? (not these weak impressions and hyped you build up from one tourny) How about you do that again, and again, and again. Do well and a big tourny yet blow it at some local (OMG I am gonna quit, I cant do this anymore, I beat all these people at whobo yet blow it at some local. I am wack). Maybe you should be like llod and like..actually be useful for once? You one of the most useless Peach players I seen around here.

And don't bother responding to me kid. you are out of my site. And none please quote this kid ether. it's really stupid to see some of the stupid **** he says. such as what I read here.

I said this before, if the wrong person got the power of best peach, it be a mess. Guess I was right. Don't come disrespecting players like Llod, when you are just a mess yourself.

Nordal

Smash Lord
3) I have more important stuff to focus on, namely school and clarinet.

I had to lol.

Also Llod, don't stress too much about getting into an Ivy League school. They're way overrated and it turns out, after a month or so, business places don't care where you graduated from, just if you can do the job.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Effective
LLOD
Mikey Lenetia
Raz

Innovative and Effective
Leon
Yami
Meno
2Link
Kyle

KB
Reaper
Kie
Dark.Pch
C Spyker
Hiroi

Boring, but Effective
Nicole
Illmatic
Peachkid
Kyon

Not ordered in terms of who's "better", but that's how I'd group you guys and what usually stands out to me in videos.
That kid posted so this should not come off as a double post to me. loving this ignore feature so much.....

Dude what vids are you looking at. its been a while since any new vids of me have been up. Also you might as well put me on the boring list. I stay hearing how I play is boring. Im not interesting to watch.

Thebest1pj

LloD. I not waste my time explaining yourself around here. people so sensitive with their egos. Peach boards are a mess.

I not talk **** to anyone who seems to have gotten a lucky break at a big tournament, then goes to another tourny, gets ***** and makes a thread for attention about quitting, then have people kiss his *** so he can feel better about himself.
u caveman y

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Someone on aim posted me the thread cause they thought I find it funny. They were right. I died. Then added him back to the ignore feature.

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace

I had to lol.

Also Llod, don't stress too much about getting into an Ivy League school. They're way overrated and it turns out, after a month or so, business places don't care where you graduated from, just if you can do the job.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

omg I actually couldn't stop laughing xD

I'm actually going for medicine, and places like Brown have pretty awesome 8 year med programs. I'd be cool going to something in VA (like William and Mary or UVA), but I have my eyes set on a top 20 college... Idk, I'll investigate more deeply next year as a junior

And Dark, yeah, I'm not necessarily afraid to say what I think. I just don't like the negative feedback for trying to help

z00ted

I appreciate this

I would never unnecessarily provoke an argument by insulting someone's playstyle to make a point (in this case, how you thought my comment was directed at shadow) unless they want critique (shadow actually did want me to critique his toon link, but that wasn't the point of the comment).

And I'm fine with people disagreeing with my tactics of discussion as long as they understand the situation and don't jump to conclusions. I know I can go overboard, but I try my best to maintain a sophisticated (but not arrogant) attitude. If that's a problem, then I can change that

Regarding the blog you made, I really hope you didn't think I actually took it seriously lol. I just sometimes smh at attempts to attract attention of the public. I do take things seriously, but I can see/take a joke (as long as it isn't hurtful to specific people)

And I do respect the Peach boards community, although I disapprove of the unnecessary drama that some people initiate (I guess my posts accumulate some drama, now, too). I don't agree with several theories/concepts/behaviors/attitudes on these boards, but I'll learn to cope

And @Meno, thanks, but I don't want the "best peach" title just yet. I'll stick to wifi, and leave best Peach to illmatic (or whoever is the first to win a national or something). Until I start playing offline, I'll be satisfied with best wifi peach :)

@Nicole, same thing. I appreciate the respect, though. And idk, I haven't been playing much pokemon recently. Too much weather I guess lol. We will play, though

I don't want everyone jumping up to agree with me because they think I don't like them >_> I do like these boards, and although I may not show it, I do respect most, if not all of you

:)

Effective
LLOD
Mikey Lenetia
Raz

Innovative and Effective
Leon
Yami
Meno
2Link
Kyle

KB
Reaper
Kie
Dark.Pch
C Spyker
Hiroi

Boring, but Effective
Nicole
Illmatic
Peachkid
Kyon

Looks like my work here is done l0l

On another note, LloD. I not waste my time explaining yourself around here. Remember where you are posting. If you don't kiss *** or agree with the people who are foll of themselves you are gonna turn out to be the bad guy. people so sensitive with their egos. Peach boards are a mess. being like around here is meaningless and a joke. You can't be honest with people or the wil want to burn you.

Also don't let these guys stop you from posting some advice/info. You can say wtf you want. These people who have their ***** kissed all day and crave for fame/attention don't own anything around here. They don't rule anything around here. So don't let this get to you.

And in defense to you, I sadly had to see what this tool said due to you quiting him. Can't seem to keep my name out his mouth huh? And I don't like that last comment he made to you. So I will say this one thing to him;

I not talk **** to anyone who seems to have gotten a lucky break at a big tournament, then goes to another tourny, gets ***** and makes a thread for attention about quitting, then have people kiss his *** so he can feel better about himself. Is the Dark.Pch sickness running off to people. Seems something i would have done back then. I keep your egotistic self shut. Cause you don't contribute to anything and just seem to get luck breaks *thinks about how that win with dojo might have not been legit* Wanna prove something and really impress? (not these weak impressions and hyped you build up from one tourny) How about you do that again, and again, and again. Do well and a big tourny yet blow it at some local (OMG I am gonna quit, I cant do this anymore, I beat all these people at whobo yet blow it at some local. I am wack). Maybe you should be like llod and like..actually be useful for once? You one of the most useless Peach players I seen around here.

And don't bother responding to me kid. you are out of my site. And none please quote this kid ether. it's really stupid to see some of the stupid **** he says. such as what I read here.

I said this before, if the wrong person got the power of best peach, it be a mess. Guess I was right. Don't come disrespecting players like Llod, when you are just a mess yourself.

I had to lol.

WAHAHAHAHAHA!

Suck my wang everyone! Take two chodes in yo mouf' and a queef in yo' nose!

I'M THE BEST

DARK PCH. IS THE WORST

ACCEPT IT

Top Bottom