• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peaches...it is imperative that we perfect this!

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
This has been debunked to really just be attacking out of the first frame possible out of a powershield. Idk if he's updated it yet, but GIMR posted it in the tier list discussion.
This, basically when you powershield you can't buffer an attack afterwards unless you do innocent road weird way of doing it. When PSing MK's tornado though, you can buffer attacks. So instead of double tapping, just slide your thumb from Y to A as quickly as possible.

If you PS certain parts of MK's nado you have to attack the very next frame, so your input always has to be:

Frame 1 = power shield
Frame 2 = release shield and press A

in order for you to make it hit every time

the sliding method makes this much easier

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
with innocent road's method we can actually buffer the dsmash and fsmash out.

I wonder if we can buffer turnip fsmash out of the PSC...

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
with innocent road's method we can actually buffer the dsmash and fsmash out.

I wonder if we can buffer turnip fsmash out of the PSC...
well Iwas trying to Dsmash and I kept spot dodging. When I went into frame advance I had to

Frame 1 = PS
Frame 2 = Dsmash

This would be ridiculously hard to pull off.

also your fsmash and turnip pull are too slow

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
not talking about vs nado

in general.

if I had a partner/wifi person to help me out I could do the dsmash outside of frame advance for you.

in regards to why I wanted to know if we could turnip fsmash out of PSC

its like

I hold turnips a lot.

if I could have a stronger punishment on somethings/another mix-up out of Powershield instead of Jump float aerial or toss the turnip

that would be pretty cool.

RESET Vao

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RESET_Imp
What kind of Hugo would do a 360P out of a parry? He'd just grab mid air then get *****. Not relevant I know, but this PSC hype is stupid anyway. It's not a tech, it's just a way to get your powershield frames faster.

Top Bottom