• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peoria/Springfield, IL Discussion: Surprisingly active o_O! That's good eats.

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
Rofl!! at the wedding comments.

Unfortunately my appointment isn't till wednesday so I'm absolutely sure that I won't be seeing any action done till after scsyn which means I won't be makin my final decision at this tourney =(.

Dart!

Smash Master
this is good news, that means this tourney doesn't for sure mean you're done. which is great, we really don't want you to quit rashad...:/

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
**** SPOILERS FOR PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY CARE LOL ****

Well, I didn't really expect you guys to be surprised. It's just the people that have literally argued with me and told me I was stupid for thinking he'd survive that I'm happy I proved wrong. His name is DOCTOR Gordon for a reason, lol. He obviously knew what was up because he used a tourniquet in the first place, and if you look at Saw 3, his bloody shirt's just hanging on a pipe and there's steam I'm pretty sure rising from some of the pipes, so that clearly means they're hot T_T. Reason that's important is because there's a medical procedure(Doctor....) called cauterization which is the burning of a body part to close it off which prevents infection as well as severe blood loss.

**** END OF SPOILERS****

Nonetheless, I'm kinda pissed at Comic Con now. What's the point of showing the first 8 minutes of the **** movie anyways? Especially if it has something as important as this at the beginning of it? Gay.

Dart!

Smash Master
maybe they thought the REAL followers would have already known about it? and those noobs arguing with you are ********

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Yeah, thing that sucks is that I'll get massively criticized for being a Saw follower because people are so narrow-minded and just think it's one movie after another with new traps and no real plot. Tbh, people just don't like sequels unless it's Freddy/Jason/Pokemon/Dumb and Dumber. *shrugs*

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
I always understood that he was still alive, just never had more of a significance to the plot, why would he? He wasn't loving enough so jigsaw tested him and he passed that's it, but they want to shove him back into the movie to try to give him a purpose. I think saw is dumb and it doesn't have a good enough plotline to warrant following the octology if that's what it's called lol. You on the other hand Dave, shouldn't care what other people think. Who cares if you are criticized for being a follower of the saw series nothin wrong with that.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
row row, fight the powah.

btw guys, i'm leaving thursday. we need to smash!!! Going to adam's now. Smash today or sometime early tommorow.

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
If you come to Peoria, I will be able to play. Other than that, I don't know how I would get out that far, man I need a car lol. I'm down for today or tomorrow though I might workout today, who knows and that's if you're in the general area lol.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
god ****, i need a ride to sakuraiii...
smash tommorow maybe. need to get to pack for things. =\, i might not see u guys at all =(

Dart!

Smash Master
who's going to sakurai?

1. Me
2. Dave
3. Rashad
4. Adam?
5.?????

i can fit five legally but if adam doesn't go i could get you and luke to and from sakurai but only to springfield >.>

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Josh, if i go, u can use my controller. Like when i used your controller, it felt essentially the same as mine (but that was like a month or two ago). And i still need a ride\...

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Josh did you get my text?
I have things I MUST do Friday morning/afternoon. I think I could get to Springfield as early as 3-4pm...

Dart!

Smash Master
Btw adam the reason I went Mario was because
A: there were two stocks left
B: I beat orly in the finals so it would have been lame and boring.

Especially since it wasn't recorded nor was it serious, I mean u took 3-4 SHEIK stocks off of some scrub. Good ****, but that would never happen against a competant sheik

Dart!

Smash Master
who else do we know named david? besides darkrain i guess...>.>

yeah, you and me marth falcon vs them also as marth falcon. it sounds really fun to me.

Top Bottom