• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peoria/Springfield, IL Discussion: Surprisingly active o_O! That's good eats.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
lol i was just about to ask when you were coming down ffriday night too.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
probably 9am. I may come tonight anyway, it depends on how I'm feeling after I get off work lol
I swear I don't have commitment issues!

Dart!

Smash Master
no worries here as long as you get here in time for us to get there...on time. lol

either way, i'm hyped that pc chris and the radovitch twins are going.

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
So yeah, today is when I start my ibuprofen binge, and not play smash bros for like 2 weeks. Apparently that's what the doctor wants me to do but she said I probably shouldn't play anymore especially since school is comin up. I might actually do what she says if this doesn't work, I'm just sick of tryin now SCSYN might be my last tourney, and I would be serious about it, unlike Ripple lol.

Wish me luck.
Good Luck! (since nobody else said this directly)

Sounds like a fun tournament, good luck to you guys too.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Why can't I just be like everyone else and hate the Saw series? I'm on the ****ing verge of creaming myself because Cary Elwes is back in the list of actors and he's shooting new scenes, not just flashbacks. Teenage suicide is a given if Dr. Gordon isn't alive in this last movie.

chewyy

Smash Ace
So yeah, today is when I start my ibuprofen binge, and not play smash bros for like 2 weeks. Apparently that's what the doctor wants me to do but she said I probably shouldn't play anymore especially since school is comin up. I might actually do what she says if this doesn't work, I'm just sick of tryin now SCSYN might be my last tourney, and I would be serious about it, unlike Ripple lol.

Wish me luck.
taking ibuprofen without food in your stomach can degrade your stomach lining

Dart!

Smash Master
Woooow seriously?! What bull****, and all those morons in there screaming like Halle berry and Jennifer Lopez had full on girl on girl action. If any of you guys are impressed or excited about that, then you are, for lack of a better word, ******** lol.
Why didn't you like it? Bad hyping? i enjoy the fact that Ryu can now fight my favorite tekken players. If i have to be a ****** to enjoy that so be it. haters gonna hate

Dart!

Smash Master
i thought the gameplay looked pretty choppy/crappy sf4 (thats like redundant though) esque graphics. but the elements (tagging in from TTT which is boss imo) and crouch dashing under fireballs..means fireball characters will have to watch out!

i hope ken and fei long are in there, fei long just to see how forest/marshall law and fei long react to eachother

kourck

Smash Cadet
The game is still 2 years away, though; the video should be considered less gameplay footage and more a cinematic announcement using game engine elements.

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
Lol you think I didn't like it because of bad hype? Bad josh! I mean, how unoriginal can you get? Capcom is gonna have their version based off the countless street fighter games out there, and Namco's gonna have their version based off the countless tekken games out there. It's just gotten to the point of bein repetitive I want to kick them if they don't come up with somethin new that doesn't mean "This vs That". How about puttin focus on some epic adventure, platformer whatever. It can be done, it's happened before in the past ie. Megaman or is it really that east to please people nowadays?

Dart!

Smash Master
oh, now i see your point. *sigh* i like the vs series because it adds to that what if these two characters fight each other factor. instead of thinking about it in my head i can visibly make the match happen.
It shouldn't be worshipped like MvC is but then again i dislike MvC altogther

I had no clue or even thought about this Vs game being probable but i like the thought of the two series' fighting each other.

3D is sucking all the "creativity" out of anybody these days...**** 3D so hard.

i honestly can't think of anything to continue this discussion other than something troll-esque so bleh. side note, anybody down to smash soon? i guess luke and i are going thursday to vros again XD

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Hmmm, yea, i can't smash till after Aug 8th. So i'm with Rashad too lol.
Yea, about MvC, apparently they're coming out with a third one.

Dart!

Smash Master
I'm probably going to one or two more vro zones because each time i go i get one step closer to beating kels and tink.

Top Bottom