• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peoria/Springfield, IL Discussion: Surprisingly active o_O! That's good eats.

darkatma

Smash Hero
lol @ *cough*anthony*cough part ^^^ <3

btw, I'm coming back friday night. Smash saturday perhaps?
And i just realized smashing with contacts makes my vision really blurry afterwards T.T
hey anthony i hope you're improving as fast as people say you are
looking forward to playing you at the next tourney if this is true.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
umm lol. I seriously hadn't played melee for like a whole month or two since last week with deku, and I felt sorta rusty. But, i'm definately gonna try to improve... i mean i don't wanna worsen lol

btw, when is next planned tourney everyone's gonna go to?

Dart!

Smash Master
I doubt it i wasn't talking about myself,
Anthonys gone
Dave works every weekend and if not he's probably hanging out with some girl thats gonna **** him over because girls are stupid
Adam is lazy about stuff and doesn't post here
Rashad is taking a hiatus for good reasons.

those are broad generalizations aren't factual just probable.

so what do you want from us? i'm going for sure though so no worries.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Uhh...I think I'm going to Western this upcoming weekend to hang with Jamie...although your generalization is pretty true lol xD Thing is, it's a mutual ****'ing each other over situation with Jamie, so I'm fine with that and we're still friends haha. Them other *****ez....nawww, **** em. Probz can't make it to that tourney lol

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
so dave, ur not gonna be able to play this saturday T.T?
I'm prolly heading back this sunday too. Coming to Peoria around 7ish this friday

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
need......(GASP)......melee.... (GASPCOUGHCOUGH)......(WHEEZE)

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Come to Peoria or Champaign =D?
btw, i do want to goto WashU again sometime xD. I'm gotta arrange plans for it soon.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
I'm sick of melee. Overexposure, and lack of someone to get rid of my bad habits
Translation:

I'm too good for St. Louis. If only I could play Peoria more so I could pwn them too. BTW did you know I'm friends with Zhu and Sweetignorance?

darkatma

Smash Hero
Translation:

I'm too good for St. Louis. If only I could play Peoria more so I could pwn them too. BTW did you know I'm friends with Zhu and Sweetignorance?
it's sweetxignorance

and it's not that i'm too good for stl, it's that no one in stl has the drive to get better. I ask jeremy to learn 2 simple things for his gameplay: wavedash out of shield, and consistently wavelanding onto platforms, and he never gets around to it. Oh, and shine out of shield. It's not like he can't do any of the things, it's that he never implements them into his gameplay.

Phil is improving a lot and I think it's wonderful

Lixivium

Smash Champion
it's sweetxignorance

and it's not that i'm too good for stl, it's that no one in stl has the drive to get better. I ask jeremy to learn 2 simple things for his gameplay: wavedash out of shield, and consistently wavelanding onto platforms, and he never gets around to it. Oh, and shine out of shield. It's not like he can't do any of the things, it's that he never implements them into his gameplay.

Phil is improving a lot and I think it's wonderful
LOL of course old timers like me and Geno have no motivation to get better, if you couldn't tell from us playing Mewtwo and Kirby, etc.

Jeremy's problem isn't lack of tech skill. If anything he should slow it down and think about what he's doing.

Phil is much better, too bad it had to be by playing more like Hungrybox.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
ummmmmmmm
i have insane motivation to get better. i live for the thrill of competition.
if you couldn't tell that from the huge improvements I've made from TIMS3 then I don't know if I can ever listen to another word you say Paul Binyan
I just don't have drive to travel for anything but a tournament. You're welcome to come to my apartment and smash with me any and all times that I don't have homework to do.

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
Aaannnthooonnnyy!! Sorry I didn't play you this week I'm really sorry bruh. The next time you come up or if I'm down there for whatever reason, I'll definitely play. If you let me know you're gonna be here like a week in advance I'll definitely make sure you're a priority. Hope you had fun while you were here though.

Oh and about Josh bein in a video, good ****. That makes two Peoria players featured in videos not done by other people lol.

Well Anthony bein gone again, guess that means I lost my only reason to play smash again lol xD.

Dart!

Smash Master
Peoria melée, purdue tourney next weekend. If you don't or can't go at least post ur johns so I don't ask you later :)

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
I'm still waiting on my invite to Lincoln/Western. If I don't get them by Wednesday, I'll then give up on going over to either of them and then go through the next test. My parents. If they don't give a fek, then I'm coming.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
you and geno don't play much =[
if you guys did we'd all be much better haha

anthony: yeah if you come over, i have a room in my suite for you, bed and all.
haha thanks, yea deku said he'd give me a ride over there sometime when he comes and visits.I could still take a train too. I'll definately tell you before hand when i come over.

Aaannnthooonnnyy!! Sorry I didn't play you this week I'm really sorry bruh. The next time you come up or if I'm down there for whatever reason, I'll definitely play. If you let me know you're gonna be here like a week in advance I'll definitely make sure you're a priority. Hope you had fun while you were here though.
lol its fine, we definately have to smash next time (which is prolly around thanksgivingish?). How was the skating compo?
Peoria melée, purdue tourney next weekend. If you don't or can't go at least post ur johns so I don't ask you later :)
I'll text you by thursday to see if i can go.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
I guess my uncle's family leaves in Lafayette which apparently is close to Purdue? Idk, I just mentioned going to this to my mother and she said that could be an option for housing if we don't have any other ones lol. Kinda wish I hadn't mentioned it now because I know it'd be nice to drop by there, but I'm kinda with friends which would idk, make things awkward I think >_>

kourck

Smash Cadet
I guess my uncle's family leaves in Lafayette which apparently is close to Purdue? Idk, I just mentioned going to this to my mother and she said that could be an option for housing if we don't have any other ones lol. Kinda wish I hadn't mentioned it now because I know it'd be nice to drop by there, but I'm kinda with friends which would idk, make things awkward I think >_>
West Lafayette = Purdue. Lafayette = other side of Wabash River

Dart!

Smash Master
after going through that entire area twice i know where alot of stuff is...but i'd still get lost because its one ways are ****ing chicago style gay

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Ugh....tech skill practice lately has made me realize how suck *** my left hand really is. I can't do pivot fsmashes consistently for the life of me and doing Peach's nair tricksy is **** near impossible to do more than like 2 times T_T

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
josh watch this set its mad hype and really good.

pewpewu (marth) vs ss(falcon)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra5lkj1FvX0

i think you play a similar style to pewpewu, his marth reminds me of yours

edit: I feel your pain about the sheik marth matchup, but I agree with Jason. Its not that much in sheiks favor. Its just frustrating to lose to sheiks because her combos on marth are so easy, but if you play well and completely block sheik out she cant do ****.

its just a very very patience taxing match up for marth. one slip up from you and sheik can gay you as bad as fox/falco/marth can. you could pick up fox and **** sheik, which is alot easier, but i think your marth game will improve overall alot more if you play him against sheik, because it forces you to play super super smart and patient.

Top Bottom