• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peoria/Springfield, IL Discussion: Surprisingly active o_O! That's good eats.

Dart!

Smash Master
josh watch this set its mad hype and really good.

pewpewu (marth) vs ss(falcon)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra5lkj1FvX0

i think you play a similar style to pewpewu, his marth reminds me of yours

edit: I feel your pain about the sheik marth matchup, but I agree with Jason. Its not that much in sheiks favor. Its just frustrating to lose to sheiks because her combos on marth are so easy, but if you play well and completely block sheik out she cant do ****.

its just a very very patience taxing match up for marth. one slip up from you and sheik can gay you as bad as fox/falco/marth can. you could pick up fox and **** sheik, which is alot easier, but i think your marth game will improve overall alot more if you play him against sheik, because it forces you to play super super smart and patient.
you are now the second person to tell me the exact same thing with the exact same set posted. But his edgeguarding is off :/

i'm telling you guys if i was a coast regular i could hang with these people. i need moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee praaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccccccccccctiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeee

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Yeah, I actually was gonna post and saw Josh's edgeguarding is considerably better compared to those videos, but maybe that's just me *shrugs*

Also, thinking about requesting to get a new sig made soon, but I don't know what to make out of it with the pics I've chosen.

For the Falcon portion:

http://th09.deviantart.net/fs27/PRE/f/2008/034/e/8/e8269127b86a87fb.jpg

Incorporating a banana somehow into it(dunno which one I'd like to use, honestly xD):

http://www.awn.com/olddocs/vmag/issue11.08/11.08images/jessen02_REJECTED-big.jpg

OR

http://www.mariowiki.com/images/thumb/e/e0/MKwii_Banana.jpg/600px-MKwii_Banana.jpg

OR

http://clariecandy.deviantart.com/art/Banana-Kirby-102804843?q=boost:popular+in:fanart+banana&qo=73

Ughhhh....can't decide what to do >_<

Dart!

Smash Master
So my gf is breaking up with me sometime within the week im pretty sure...so more time for meleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Dart!

Smash Master
you want to luke? i might actually feel like it, i'd have to leave uber early in the morning if its ok to stay. if not ill just head out around whenever before like 10

Tomacawk

Smash Master
you want to luke? i might actually feel like it, i'd have to leave uber early in the morning if its ok to stay. if not ill just head out around whenever before like 10
yes dude come over. you probably can't stay here overnight because my roommates would likely not approve
you'll need to bring a tv. We only have one tv and it would be really lame if I occupied it all day.
it's a small 2 person apartment with 3 people living here so...yeah
it won't be cramped but i just can't accommodate you as much as I'd like to :\

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
dart, bro. if you're single. bring your *** down here. we can move into a 2 bedroom. you know you're the only one in my heart.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
i don't drink everyday. =O, I'm soo far behind in school now that i can't do anything T.T
but yea, i'll tell you around 10ish tonight? cuz my class ends at 9PM for some stupid reason >.> still a high chance of going =).

Dart!

Smash Master
****, we should come down again. sorry i haven't talked to you in awhile. school started and some serious bidness tournies and such >.<

Master Ppv

Smash Journeyman
Haha, same here :p School still sucks, but it's senior year so that lightens the feeling of despair a bit :)

You guys are welcome pretty much anytime... Let me know if you want to come and I'll see if I'm free (and on most weekends I will be).

And like I said up above the only weekends I currently know for sure I won't be around for is September 24-26 and some weekend in October when I have the SAT. In fact, you could even come that weekend since the SAT is only one day.

So yeah, basically anytime that you guys can come, I'll be waiting :)

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Main reason we suggested Falco or Fox is because if you're good with them, you're at least good with Falcon as well. Same can't be said for the reverse if you main Falcon >_<...

kourck

Smash Cadet
Any weekend except September 24-26 and one weekend in October when I have to take the SAT you guys are welcome to come down to Springfield and smash...
You should PM me your cell number and we can play sometime after I get out of class this week.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Bleh, eff feeling worthless lol. Glad I can rely on my Smash friends at least <3

****in' hate being the neutral guy in all my other friend groups so that when two groups form due to an argument, I'm not included in either and eventually I'm forgotten about/ignored. *sigh*

Dart!

Smash Master
Bleh, eff feeling worthless lol. Glad I can rely on my Smash friends at least <3

****in' hate being the neutral guy in all my other friend groups so that when two groups form due to an argument, I'm not included in either and eventually I'm forgotten about/ignored. *sigh*
yeah you really shouldn't worry about these people, i mean who are they? they won't be anything to you in the future...so **** em

Wiggins

Smash Ace
Gooey, just bend one of them over and stick it in their butt. That'll make 'em remember you. And it might stop this arguing between the two groups.... If anything, wait til they meet up for an oldschool greaser fight. Then grab the biggest guy you can, and just GO TO TOWN on him. Na'mean?

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Yeah yeah, I know lol. I'm just getting hella pissed at all these shady fux I'm associated with that are truly only friends with a select few people and use other people for their own self ****in benefit >_>

Master Ppv

Smash Journeyman
You should PM me your cell number and we can play sometime after I get out of class this week.
Well, my cell phone only gets 100 minutes every 3 months, so I usually keep that off except for emergencies, but I'll PM you my home number instead. You can come just about anytime as well :)

You can always count on us! :)

I actually like not being dragged into drama and arguments and crap... Maybe that's just me though :p

I also have a huge favor to ask of you guys, but luckily it doesn't actually take much doing. Can you vote for this entry? If I win I can get $400 in cash or scholarship money, which I could really use... :)

Here's the entry... http://www.brickfish.com/Pages/VideosSeries/VideoView.aspx?qsi=49306011

No, I'm not making a combo video... It was a project for my Interactive Media & Web Development class :p

Top Bottom