• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peoria/Springfield, IL Discussion: Surprisingly active o_O! That's good eats.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Oh snap, I've got Fridays and Saturdays off from workkkkkk, I got class until 12 on Fridays though...but maybe we could cook something up afterwards. And Ripple, is that an avatar making a joke out of the Saw 3D trailer or something lol xD?

Master Ppv

Smash Journeyman
Well, Oct 8th is good for a little while maybe and then Oct 9th once I'm done with my SAT if you guys are still around at Ripple's or whatever I can probably be there :)

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
8-9th? Shiiit I'm down, since this isn't a tournament event I'll gladly go, provided that I can get there. I won't use my thumb at all, I'll use the blackpanther claw the whole time =D.

ORLY

Smash Master
How many of ya'll are coming to Sveet's tournament this weekend? (No way you have more johns lined up, Gooey!)

Dart!

Smash Master
i have Adam interested a little bit i think. BP is done with tournaments...Gooey's Gooey and our inactive people are what they are.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I thought the same thing george, not because it screwed the ucp but because it's just a lame name
step it up davers

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
Thinkin if I should go to this tourney. I haven't practiced the snake bite enough and I'm not gonna waste any more money at tourneys, I could go to support the crew members though it's still up in the air for me. You guys are gonna have to get back at me like the day before or somethin lol xD.

Dart!

Smash Master
Thinkin if I should go to this tourney. I haven't practiced the snake bite enough and I'm not gonna waste any more money at tourneys, I could go to support the crew members though it's still up in the air for me. You guys are gonna have to get back at me like the day before or somethin lol xD.
if you do go i won't charge you gas money. respect for you not wanting to enter the tourney, so i don't feel like i should charge you for just riding with. I do want you to go though, we're like the avengers without captain america blackpanther at this point >.<

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I didn't say there wasn't any, just not enough to replace it. I consider myself fresh blood too, haven't been around for a year, doesn't mean my point is any less valid... :(

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
The sad reality is: You can't play smash forever, Eddie realized that. You have to grow up eventually. For some, it's much sooner than expected I think I see myself in this category. I love the game to death, but with school and all the other things that take priority, not to mention this ****ing hand injury, it's hard to keep up and wanting to play ;_;.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
^^^

For truth. Kids can't realize that even though I'm a kid, I'm doing 16 credit hours, maintaining 25 hours a week at work, and beginning to develop a consistent workout schedule. **** ain't easy to do, especially with all the sleep I need now thanks to working out.

Dart!

Smash Master
The sad reality is: You can't play smash forever, Eddie realized that. You have to grow up eventually. For some, it's much sooner than expected I think I see myself in this category. I love the game to death, but with school and all the other things that take priority, not to mention this ****ing hand injury, it's hard to keep up and wanting to play ;_;.
^^^

For truth. Kids can't realize that even though I'm a kid, I'm doing 16 credit hours, maintaining 25 hours a week at work, and beginning to develop a consistent workout schedule. **** ain't easy to do, especially with all the sleep I need now thanks to working out.
Yeah, i can see myself taking a huuuuuuuuge hit in my melee time when i get back into running. but i won't give up...the MW needs a REAL marth main on top ;)

Oro?!

Smash Hero
You can't do anything forever. But it is a hobby. You can do any hobby as long as your are willing to, and are able to. If Eddie wanted to, he could still smash. It was his choice. Playing smash for fun is no different than playing a sport in your free time. They are both games and hobbies.

Dart!

Smash Master
speaking of eddie i played him last month. he's got some really...i mean REALLY old school mindgames/spacing. its quite hilarious

kourck

Smash Cadet
ssf4 at peoria pizza works this sunday... come play patty cake with me if nothing else, you sidewindin' bushwackin', hornswagglin' cracker croakers

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
ur ness is definately too good. How consistent are ur lightning jacket setups btw?

Tomacawk

Smash Master
rofl I bet your ness can beat me now Adam, not only in dittos but like my fox n ****
I need to learn the matchup

Top Bottom