• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peoria/Springfield, IL Discussion: Surprisingly active o_O! That's good eats.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
You know what? We should do like crew rankings are some ****...like seriously hold tourneys like we did last night during friendly seshes where like at least 4 of us are at.....maybe it'd entice some of us to play more serious or something xP?

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
If we went with the other night's tourney results, Ptown rankings would be...

1.) Dart
2.) Andale
3.) Black Panther
4.) Captain Pr0n
5.) Gooey
6.) Leo
7.) Studly

****, I hate my life xD

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
yeah, fo' realz
remember my roy? its pretty good or so I hear.

hosting a tournament in jauary. be ready, might be melee
this guy's roy is awful, his ike is ok, and his marth (brawl or melee) isn't EPsucks1337-quality

(whenever you're back in town, let's chat about that tournament)

*edit* I had Thanksgiving early (because I'm extra polite) and have nothing to do tomorrow and perhaps Friday :(

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
YES! I'm #1!

woot

need to have a crew battle I guess

Tomacawk

Smash Master
"Derrick" should be spelled "Derek". IMO Springfield tier list-
1.) Tomacawk
2.) Ripple
3.)Gambit
5.) Oranos
5.) Chewyy
5.) TDK_Samurai
I'm not current enough with the Springfield players to know where they accurately stand, this is just my opinion/memory. Also, it should be noted that although my placing as of late has been better than Blake's, he is the winner of the last tournament set we played

I'd like to have a shot at all the marbles and all the bacon, but I respectfully ask that the title be changed to "all the dimensions"

Dart!

Smash Master
"Derrick" should be spelled "Derek". IMO Springfield tier list-
1.) Tomacawk
2.) Ripple
3.)Gambit
5.) Oranos
5.) Chewyy
5.) TDK_Samurai
I'm not current enough with the Springfield players to know where they accurately stand, this is just my opinion/memory. Also, it should be noted that although my placing as of late has been better than Blake's, he is the winner of the last tournament set we played

I'd like to have a shot at all the marbles and all the bacon, but I respectfully ask that the title be changed to "all the dimensions"
New challenger approaches!

love the first post dave

red is such a bad *** color

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I'm just better than you in singles and still have a bit more experience overall than you do luke.

but yeah, you kick my *** in doubles skill

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
I'm #1 too!

Also, considering I main G&W, I am sad that there is a Mr. Game & Watch champion that is somebody else :(
(legion598/nude/pr0n is a respectable placeholder though, time to practice up for my title)

Springfield corrections:
Probably should throw on CryBayB (needs a new name :\ ) for good measure

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Guys, stop peer pressuring me to play Falcon plx.

Sure, it's pretty **** when I'm sober, but holy tit balls does that ****er suck when I play high. And as of recently, that's been like nearly every Smash get-together that we've had. Sheik's pretty simple to play when UTI since she's simple to play sober in the first place. Same goes for Marth(had to say it, definitely an attack at Josh =P)

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
And Kirt would be somewhere between first and last.

****, I wanna play some doubles so bad right now.
It's "Kurt" and I forgot to mention him because it's been a while since I've played smash with him (more recently x2 SSFIV, and that's been a while)

we need to have a complete smashfest to settle our rankings :D
Guys, stop peer pressuring me to play Falcon plx.

Sure, it's pretty **** when I'm sober, but holy tit balls does that ****er suck when I play high. And as of recently, that's been like nearly every Smash get-together that we've had. Sheik's pretty simple to play when UTI since she's simple to play sober in the first place. Same goes for Marth(had to say it, definitely an attack at Josh =P)
who wants you to play Falcon? iirc, it's terrible

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I think Dave's falcon is actually pretty good
+1 for springfield power ranking (do I still count?)
I would probably put Kurt at 3. Derek is always a question mark for me, he's isai status in terms of never knowing how good he actually is
guys check this song out. good for combo video? (at least the first few minutes before it gets weird)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jJZA-O_B78

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
I figure we might as well keep you on the list, but kurt over both me and derek?

hmm, guess we all need to play more to figure this one out

smashfest after the semester is over?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
first post needs more ****.

add who mains who to each section.

I'll take sheik/marth/roy/samus/

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I figure we might as well keep you on the list, but kurt over both me and derek?

hmm, guess we all need to play more to figure this one out

smashfest after the semester is over?
I've played extensively with Kurt, probably more than I have with you and D-Rok. Just my opinion. We need to sit down and have serious business sets to end the debate, heh
Kurt is pretty good at playing "typical" fox style, and I like the way he uses jabs and waveshines that most other foxes (myself included don't), but he does suffer from sort of a plateau'd game I think.
and he accidentally dtilts alot lolol

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Yeah, I meant to do those head icons when I did all that, but I was under the influence so I completely forgot. I'll get to it sometime when I'm more motivated to do so xP

And blegh, I'm pretty sure I'm not going to play Sheik as far as maining goes lol. I've just come to realize that I REALLY hate her mobility...the only character mobilities that I like are Falcon, Roy, Falco, DK, G&W, Link, Y. Link, and Yoshi. And uh...I'm only willing to actually main Falcon or Falco, and I suck at doing Falco's WD for some reason so I'm flying with Falcon still. It's getting pretty **** now, just need to bat out some inconsistencies =P

We need a collaborative P-Town & Springfield Smashfest when the semester is over with.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
A peoria/springfield smashfest would be a lot of fun. let's do it. most of us have improved considerably

kourck

Smash Cadet
I've played extensively with Kurt, probably more than I have with you and D-Rok. Just my opinion. We need to sit down and have serious business sets to end the debate, heh
Kurt is pretty good at playing "typical" fox style, and I like the way he uses jabs and waveshines that most other foxes (myself included don't), but he does suffer from sort of a plateau'd game I think.
and he accidentally dtilts alot lolol
plateau'd? more like fossilized

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Adam, I think now is the time to officially change your name from Pr0n to Speckio.

And ORLY, it's more of a crew type of thing...but maybe we can do out of our crew "All the x" matches lol. And in any case, I'm caking the **** out of Adam come next time we Falcon ditto.

Top Bottom