• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Perfect Control 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cort

Apple Head
Really awesome. I'm glad I saw this at Smashtality.

Is there a link for a direct download and good quality somewhere?

Eggz

Smash Hero
I **** my pants....it smells really bad...seriously...my mom is yelling at me and telling me to use some febreeze...like man its ronchy.

>_>

Amazing vid. We should mate superdoodleman.

ꓰspeon

Sun Pokemon
Luigi super smash DI ftw!! That zapdos part was incredible.
SDM, you always brought originality and fun to its limit in smash videos, and I thank you for that.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Wow, simply wow. You two (Don't forget Nigzel ^ )managed to improve on something I never would have thought could be improved on. You 2 are GODS

MrHazuki

Smash Ace
Man! I'm in the credits! :dizzy: Wow! I never thought of it. I'm feeling like a god right now! :chuckle:
Still my name is not spelled right, but whatever. Should be MrHazuki, not MrHakuzi

This movie rocks! Truly perfect!

(btw. my clip is where dk and shiek are turning like freaks)

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
Wow, that was awesome. The familiarity from the first screen, plus the following ones created a strong feeling of anticipation. The intro was really well done, followed by a series of those kind of things that give that "wow..." feeling that people got from Adventure.
10/10.

I'm sorry I let you down on this, guys. I lost my AR, and I was slow on it anyway.

Once again, awesome job to everyone who made this. I'm gonna go watch it again...

Velocity

Smash Lord
Hey superdoodle thanks for coming out to smashtality and showing us that awesome vid though im looking more forward to adventure 2 your edgeguarding with peach is amazing

Nigzel

Smash Ace
SDM, as promised here's ONE of the two things: Pc2-250vid-96au-30fps.3gp.Zip by Bigupload.Com

^^' PLEASE take the file out of the zip and throw the zip, it's not intended. I'm having problems for a host right now, and I'm learning FTP. Swordgard, I'm grateful. =)

It's PC2 for your cellphone, tested and runs 100% fluid with an W800i (SonyEricsson). :D

30fps, so it DOES look good.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
Ah Pierre, you never fail to please.

I know how much hard work went into this whole thing, and what's going into ADV2. I greatly appreciate all the time you guys spend sitting at your computer pressing the right arrow key and then delete in V-Dub.

PC2 was excellent, and I loved the focus on Samus' SWD. I always know something's going to be great if it comes from SDM or Nigzel ^_^

swordgard

Smash Hero
Still uploading il edit in a few secs fast fox coujld you add my lnk over the main menu
Its on my own private server 1500 gb bandwidth, i should have enough lol but you must do rightclick save as or it doesnt work
Btw in a few hours il upload ipod compagtible video

Edit: here it is the new link No wait line like rapidshare and its faster all you have to do is right click save as in a directory;
http://www.swordgard.com/Perfect_Control_2__hi_.avi

mkmelee

Smash Lord
Amazing... Although not as impressive witnessing your action the second time in a Perfect Control Vid, it was very enjoyable. Some incredible stuff in there... You guys probably had a hard time getting enough cool ideas that you hadn't used before, but you guys did a masterpiece of a job. Excellent.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Whoa dang, super awesome vid. I loved watching the waveshines with the SHL inbetween. Soooo awesome. Great music choice as well.

psyt

Smash Journeyman
nice megaman two style ending, did any1 else catch that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom