• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Perfect Control 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperDoodleMan

Smash Ace
Not a chance. I'm looking forward, not back. Mark my words, The Last Tier War will make The Wrath of Giga Bowser look like Zero Mercy.

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
lol nice. But i would like to see more yoshi representation in the next one. Lol. o and what song whas that at the end. and on Zero Mercy 3

Handorin

Smash Hero
Not a chance. I'm looking forward, not back. Mark my words, The Last Tier War will make The Wrath of Giga Bowser look like Zero Mercy.
Low tier wins because of Ness and YYG and SYYG if you happen to discover how that works as well.

Toadfan5

Smash Rookie
I know this may sound stupid but can u tell me the codes
I mean i really just got a AR for the GC
look i feel sorry for asking again but please what are the codes

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
*sigh* AR.

SDM, I made a thread in Samus forums asking how you did all of the SWD ans SDWD and etc.

So... how did you do it? Could you explain it step by step?

Protoguy

Smash Cadet
The filefront link doesn't work for me...

And I would really like to download this video...

Could anyone help me?

Shiek Ownz

Smash Rookie
Amazing!!!

If I may ask, could u or someone else make me a PAL version of frame by frame code?

Edit: just a questtion, how do u swd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom