• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
We already talked about Kingdom Hearts, Sony consoles can leave now.
You seem to have forgotten that ps2 was/is still the best console ever.
(tied with snes)

Never has there been a console that reaped in so many good games across different genres.

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
We already talked about Kingdom Hearts, Sony consoles can leave now.
I was actually reffering to FF Type 0
which blows most of the games mentioned here out the water
and a few other games, but I'm pretty sure nobody here knows about it unless they happen to live in Japan.

And yes, SNES was the last good nintendo console. Get @ me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Cassio

Smash Master
Sony always has a bunch of good games.

Nintendo has a handful of great games.

Im surprised to hear people still play final fantasy. Then again blash is the resident weaboo ever since we lost Karina
<4 blash

Sup L.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
I didnt imply, Leaf.
I outright stated that it was, come at me bro.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I didnt imply, Leaf.
I outright stated that it was, come at me bro.
I understand your right to have an opinion.

But I don't understand how you could possibly think that way.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i will admit the snes was the best rpg console ever made, but the nintendo sixty four had so many amazing games and an innovative but very good controller <- gonna get so much hate for the controller but idc i love it

PZ

Smash Lord
Why can't I play free play or the ladder on aib? "Your account is already connected to the srver." Also whenever I try to log out I get the "Whoops!" thing.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
ok now i know your trolling me. DK sixty four is easily a top two DK Game if not the best
Now I know you're trolling me. DK64 was, hands down, the worst DK game Rare ever made. It's still better than every other DK game Rare didn't make (sans Returns), but in the end it was only a poor man's Banjo-Kazooie.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I played Brawl with Fino for like 12 hrs today.
I'm going to be SO ready for Apex.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
o
my fav console is gamecube
melee, metroid prime 1&2, f zero, animal crossing, paper mario ttyd, viewtiful joe, so many others.

n64 had AMAZING games as well.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i give the nintendo sixty four the edge in games, BUT the gamecube has the best controller of all consoles. gonna get sooooooo much hate for that. also phantom knows what ff games are ACTUALLY good and not garbage like seven

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
And I don't really see how it's complicated, as long as you play the games you understand everything. But then again, I've never found MGS to be complicated either and I've heard some complaints about that too.
KH...complicated?o.0
I know, I had the same reaction but mirrored. 0.o
See, now you got me started.....
[COLLAPSE="rantrantrant"]Okay, maybe "complicated" was the wrong way to put it. I understand the story just fine, but compared to how KH was presented in the first game (heartless come and destroy kid's world; kid goes out and beats them up while helping Disney characters achieve their happy endings), they added way too much original story bull****.

The whole Nobody thing was fine, but now we have Unversed, Nightmares, people stuck in the corridors of darkness, strong hints to people coming back to life in the future, memory tampering, hearts jumping through different bodies, etc..... the main thing that made KH so charming in the first place (simple Disney meets FF meets original RPG storyline) is pretty much dead. The Disney worlds aren't integrated nearly as well as they used to be, and the series, to me, feels like it's getting more and more generic.

As much as I love it still, I feel like it's diverged from what made it unique in the first place. They're trying to do too damn much and turn it into some epic overly intricate thing a la Final Fantasy (consider their hints at post-KH3 plans), and imho, that wasn't the best direction to take the series in from a creative standpoint. (From a money-making standpoint, it's smart as hell.)

EDIT: & let's not forget that they aren't exactly breaking ground with the battle system. It's button mashing. (Oh, and occasionally annoying card ****.) So if the story gets sloppy, they can't even rely on the gameplay.

Just my opinion tho. Maybe I'm in the minority on this. /end rant
[/COLLAPSE]

Too ****ing cute.

Not before Okami on PS2. Wii may have better controls as far as painting, but it has Nunchuck dodge issues and it removed several things that made the game beautiful.
Agreed!

Then again blash is the resident weaboo ever since we lost Karina
<4 blash
Lol. Secretly, I think Blash has always had Karina beat on that. =X

PZ

Smash Lord
<3 vortex(aib) anyway maining pika and I never thought one of my most hated mus would bring me back(lucario). Gonna be more versatile now<3!

LIVE FOREVER PIKA BOARDS!

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
hearts jumping through different bodies, etc
The first game had that too. :roll: And the gameplay has fun button mashing, so that makes up for everything.

Also, I knew what you meant by complicated, but that "too damn much" happens to be something I enjoy.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
ALRIGHT GUYS, SERIOUS POST
HERE

One of our fellow SWF bronies, and one of the greatest, kindest,
and best friends I've ever been blessed to meet was been in a
serious accident earlier today and needs your support. You may
know him as Drue, Lash, DisQord, or multiple other names (this
guy right here: http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=161758 ). This was posted earlier today but one of his close
friends on Facebook:

Drue (disQord) was involved in a very serious car wreck today. He
was medevaced to the hospital in little rock. He broke his pelvis
and his femur bone, I'm sure he would appreciate it if you would
pray for him to be miraculousy healed. He is supposed to be bed
ridden for 6 weeks. I am praying that God would heal his body so
quickly that it could not attributed to anyone but Him. Since God
is all powerful, we might as well pray for humanly impossible
acts of healing!
If you know Drue at all, you should know how great of a person
he is. Please, if possible, pray and support him in any way you
can.
This to let y'all know. I'm sorry, I'm just too worried when things like this occur.
Please send your prayers.

Top Bottom