• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Roller

Smash Legend
This to let y'all know. I'm sorry, I'm just too worried when things like this occur.
Please send your prayers.
I don't know him, but I'll say a prayer for him. Hope he gets better. =o
I should've taken more than one semester of Japanese. :c
I want to learn japanese as well.
I don't seem to like spanish language much.
Nah y'all trippin', German is where it's at!

Deutschland Über Alles!!!!!!! :disco:

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Never took German unfortunately. :( Only Spanish, French, Latin, Italian, and a little Japanese.

& the only one I can still write/speak is French lol. (The rest I can comprehend but not translate into.)

This to let y'all know. I'm sorry, I'm just too worried when things like this occur.
Please send your prayers.
Missed this, but I definitely hope he gets better.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I took German in middle school. I only remember numbers, colors and some household items. Commonly used profanity too.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
well i was gonna leave it alone, you know, in the spirit of thanksgiving and all, BUT

goggles dont deserve to be in brawl. worst color ever for pikachu. green all the way **** THE HATERS

Roller

Smash Legend
Link me! I already added those pikas to my photobucket for easy access, but if there's a place where you can get all of them for every char... I'm very interested. n_n

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
more then eighty percent who have ever used pikachu uses blue. its so annoying. at least all the top pikas down to prime use green bandana -and before all you *****es say anther used goggles, he used everything- i should know, i was the official anther stalker back in the day

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Pikachu's in the thanksgiving day parade!
Did he get a float this time? Usually they make him into one of those giant balloon things.

more then eighty percent who have ever used pikachu uses blue.
Awesomeness of the goggles aside, we kind of lack options here.

Green - greenish tinge, makes him look sick
Red - hat's too small, makes his forehead look fat
Naked - boring

I mean, tons of people used the party hat in Melee, and it was still clearly the best costume. =X

Top Bottom