• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Back from a very successful Black Friday. :bee: $200 poorer and running purely off of Red Bull, but it was sooo worth it. Got at least 80% of my Xmas shopping done.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I know, so true. :p Why spend 3 hrs parking, 4 hrs in a line at checkout, and 8 hrs attempting to recover when you could just spend 3 mins looking, 4 secs buying, and 8 hrs enjoying what you bought when it comes in? I'd say it's worth the wait of shipment. XD

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Anime and manga don't go on sale on black friday...........................

*disheartened*

I miss my border's buy 4 get 1 free manga deals T_T

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I'm lucky there's a BookOff in San Diego. I can just wait until they clear their manga at the end of the month and buy any volume of any series for a dollar. If I was a dedicated manga reader I'd definitely definitely be counting the days for that, lolz.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I'm lucky there's a BookOff in San Diego. I can just wait until they clear their manga at the end of the month and buy any volume of any series for a dollar. If I was a dedicated manga reader I'd definitely definitely be counting the days for that, lolz.
wtf I need to move there. I'll need to buy another bookshelf too, my first one is already 4 rows full..

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I originally live in San Diego. That's my home town. Since I'm in the military I'm station at whatever place my orders tell me too. Florida is alright for visiting but for me not the place to live at. 2012 I'll be moving to Japan.

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
Why would you intentionally deny yourself the thrill camping outside of a shopping center like a hobo in a line of hostile competitors for days on end to make it inside only to be pepper sprayed/trampled by one or more of said competitors upon entry or to be stabbed/mugged upon exit? Its not as if you have a fully functional PC (which you purchased last Black Friday mind you) with internet connection that grants you access to the same deals from the comfort of your own home. The point of the day is to save money, and it is obviously more cost efficient to purchase gas, food rations, and survival gear to make your trip a successful one.

Side note: R.I.P. Borders. Guess I'll have to keep reading my mango online like I have been for the past 5 or so years. T_T

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'm jewish and Hanukkah is a bull**** holiday that only exists cuz of Pagans (same with Christmas) and so I don't give people ****.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I actually enjoy Xmas shopping as long as I'm not trying to rush. =X But then again, I love everything about the holidays, especially the atmosphere.

Also, I've worked in retail. It takes a supreme amount of rudeness for it to even register with me lol.

I'm jewish and Hanukkah is a bull**** holiday that only exists cuz of Pagans (same with Christmas) and so I don't give people ****.
Bah, humbug!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Natilla is the best. *****es don't know bout Natilla.

It's some cuban dessert that has some godlike version of vanilla custard with cinnamon sugar. Omagaaaawd.

Top Bottom