• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
My username was K Prime. I played those games sooooo much. I was one of those players that had max score, everything unlocked, all the different codes memorized, held some 1st place ranks, and I even owned a HDD for it.
Actually I have seen you around when I thought about it way back. Shoot and back when File#2 was up I couldn't get enough of "Showdown 3" and was my most played scenario. Back then I didn't have the HDD. My username on there was "Silent_Zone7" on there. Wow, I didn't expect to run into any of the Outbreak crew on here. XD

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I prefer 2% and soy milk. I've found apple flavored soy milk which is incredible.

Also, whole milk is about 3% fat (I think).

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I eat crap.

Idk what you guys eat to manage weight but, I eat and manage to lose weight.

But that was me before, I lost weight. Now I hate the stuff I ate. As if I wanted to eat veggies now...

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I know, I don't even I think I'm going to eat anymore chips and sweets...
I'll just keep it at Dr. Pepper and brownies.

Then the rest will be veggies like pizza.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
I need to know what you guys think the best/most complicated/most flashy looking pika AT's are. I think scarring and ledge canceling look slick personally, but i wana know what you guys think. Its for a project im working on, which ill talk about later when i finish it.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Scarring is something I still can't seem to manage right.
I'm still trying.

Then cosmic brownies.
allright ill add that in to what im doing. if ur having trouble with scarring try it on ps1, its actually easy there, albeit if u **** up u will die lol, gotta love that lip

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I need to know what you guys think the best/most complicated/most flashy looking pika AT's are. I think scarring and ledge canceling look slick personally, but i wana know what you guys think. Its for a project im working on, which ill talk about later when i finish it.
sweet spotting the ledge going diagonally down (think melee)

I think its really flashy

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
What.

Ps1??
mhmmmm. the lip is very small and makes it easier to sweetspot the ledge for a scar. try it out sometime its fairly easy. that and YI since the lip angles downward

@USSI: u mean like, onstage going downward towards the ledge? like....... /________ that slash is the angle, like that from onto the stage to off of it? sorry im kinda confused

im assuming u mean like this- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEeNxMoyH7U

also, ussi text me i dont have ur new number lol

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Ledge canceling in Melee is WAY sexier since you can do it with aerials instead of only specials.
wait maybe im thinkn of somethn different, since in brawl when u qa at a ledge u can do any aerial out of it. you know like when u qa to the ledge from the stage and it cancels instead of grabbing the edge or killing you

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
If he stales it to death, it'll just get refreshed when he respawns :troll:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
No, I'm doing it because it seems like this character seems like a good choice.

I was in a tourney and it I couldn't enter because I had no money in my pocket.

During the spectating I saw some pretty legit matches of pikachu.
And by the time I did friendlies, I thought I'd use kirby for the last time. I lost.
Afterwards, I used pikachu and I seem to easily manage and control.
I started gaining interest in using this character more often.
Now, I'm completely hooked.

It's not like was going to REALLY main someone else.
I mean, I took leaf's opinion and advice for this.
I wasn't going to go off being some troll or a noob here.

Unless that already happened. But today, it's just me being all honest or whatever you would consider for now. :b

Top Bottom