• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
thanks everybloody! 22 seems too old for me :x

and roller, if u were a true friend u wld responded with llama. u better beat Z btw

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Happy birthay Forever aLatias!
@~automatic: Stereotyped! (Peach/Sonic/Pika/Zelda)
Lol, I'm not gonna lie the fact that the Pika boards were more active than the Peach boards when I started was a bit of an incentive to play Pika. Still, I think Pika is more fun than Peach and is a better char overall.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Happy birthday Fz!
The idea of a strawberry and vanilla latias cake comes to mind...or maybe a read velvet cake with a side of vanilla ice cream.
mmm

Shortcake is nice too..
Birthday times here make me rather hungry.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Happy birthay Forever aLatias!

Lol, I'm not gonna lie the fact that the Pika boards were more active than the Peach boards when I started was a bit of an incentive to play Pika. Still, I think Pika is more fun than Peach and is a better char overall.
Pika boards are better than the Peach boards. =) I'm still fighting with Pikachu and Lucario as a secondary. =/

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
thanks all!

i shldve had a latias cake, wlda been really cool haha.

im going to buy a bunch of lati things for my bday tho, so yes that.

im also ging to try to go to tournaments again after this year, since i may have a car soon :x

also i watched MLP and its not bad, its not something i want to be involved with but it had its moments and i dont hate it.

EDIT: im working on 2 things for the boards atm. one will be done fairly soonish, maybe in the next week or so. the other will prob be a bit, and it may not be that great but ill have it done soon.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
what are peach's worst mu's? i bet that could help you decide on the secondary better

edit: hey roller, are you taking a silly kyle? LOL

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
If you don't count Meta Knight. I say Snake and Falco are her worst ones. Probably with Marth and King Dedede being behind them. Snake I just hate because he just lives forever.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
If you don't count Meta Knight. I say Snake and Falco are her worst ones. Probably with Marth and King Dedede being behind them. Snake I just hate because he just lives forever.
well pika handles d3 snake and falco positively. only one u dont cover is marth. but lucario does worse on all those mu's than pika does. pika has a high learning curve is all so that could be a deterrent, it is for a lot of new players at least :/

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I haven't had any difficulty using Pikachu as of yet. He is probably my 2nd most used character with Lucario and Mr. Game & Watch being a tie for third. Although sometimes I do treat Pikachu like if I'm playing Peach. XD

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
I haven't had any difficulty using Pikachu as of yet. He is probably my 2nd most used character with Lucario and Mr. Game & Watch being a tie for third. Although sometimes I do treat Pikachu like if I'm playing Peach. XD
lol fair spacing with pikachu not safe on shield EVER.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Ha, ha, ha, nah I don't Fair like that with Pikachu. Sometimes I save Pikachu's moves when that specific move could have gotten me out of a tight spot so instead I trade damage or I just get hit.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
ah i know what you mean. nair gets us outta some bs sometimes, but it also dosent autocancel so ull get whopped if they read the nair and run in and shield

and vinyl i wana see your pika sometime!!!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Out of any Pikas in the country?

I'd pick Thrz, Prime, PP!, and probably Z. With Stealth as backup mainly because I can't think of any other active Pikas who're actually good. (But I'm way behind the times.)

Top Bottom