• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
So. Some things and then some other things.

23. At least for the next few days. Then I level up.
I think I may put a few points in wisdom, charisma, and sexual stamina. That's kind of my leanings right now.

Wisdom is such a strong word for it, but props to Jimmy and auto for the validation.
Personally I always thought I was like the Dude, but with far sexier shades. You be the judge.

No, Phoenix. No it is not.
Mousing over this statement changes nothing. It still isn't.

And happy early birthday to all the people whose birthday is somewhere in the future.
Which, unless someone bites it in the next year, is technically all of us. So happy birthday all of us.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
is that the time of your life where you think "Where am I going with my life? I have to shape up to be a responsible citizen of society"?

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Basically. :c

Mine hit exactly on my 25th bday. ;; Decided to drink/go out a liiiittle less (done enough of that for a few lifetimes anyway lol) and focus more on getting my **** together.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
I had that crisis early T_T still haven't resolved it yet, and I only have one year of school left... aaaahhhhh I'm gonna be a professional failure!

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I'm young and full of pep. I ain't ever having no life crisis, I'm just gonna stay stupid and useless to society forever.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i'm 20 something and i feel less mature than everyone

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
There better have been a damn good reason you cried.
One summer shouldn't be enough for that kind of behavior. :applejack:

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
3 weeks ago a relationship I was only in for 6 months ended. I'm still so depressed over it I'm having a lot of trouble functioning. I didn't react this poorly to previous relationships ending that lasted for years.

My point is, sometimes it doesn't matter how long it lasted if you felt something real with that person. And it's okay to cry about it.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I can give an informed opinion, Roller. I just chose not to.
Oh, and I took major offense to that after reading through it again, by the way.

Kaylo, SA needs a token black. We don't have one anymore. :applejack:

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I know guys cry, and it's rude/unreasonable/perpetuatinggenderrolestereotypes to imply that they shouldn't.... buuuut actually seeing it happen is #11 on my list of Most Uncomfortable Things Ever. :urg: Exceptions being death of a family member or best friend.

.......No offense, Roller. ;; But I'm assuming you didn't cry in front of her anyways.

Kaylo, SA needs a token black. We don't have one anymore.
Ooh Kaylo totes needs to move here.
Whenever I move out of Philly, SA is def one of the places I'd think about moving to. Seems nice from how Prime describes it -- except for the killer insects, scorpions, and mother****ing snakes. :mad:

Top Bottom