• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Whenever I move out of Philly, SA is def one of the places I'd think about moving to. Seems nice from how Prime describes it -- except for the killer insects, scorpions, and mother****ing snakes. :mad:
You def's should. You shouldn't have to worry about them with K Prime aruond-- insects, scorpions, and mother****ing snakes know not to mess with him. Rodents mean serious business around here.

Wall-E was a ****ing godlike movie and anybody who doesn't think so isn't my friend.
As much as I would want to enjoy the romanticism, I enjoy the antics within Wall-E a lot more.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
EDIT: Wait. Espy. You have experience with temporally overlapping non-committal flings? If so, I apologize.
It'd be better to ask what I haven't been through.

Whenever I move out of Philly, SA is def one of the places I'd think about moving to. Seems nice from how Prime describes it -- except for the killer insects, scorpions, and mother****ing snakes. :mad:
The only real insect issues we get down here are a ****load of hornets from time to time, and mosquitoes. The Scorpions won't be really big if you're in the urbanized areas (we had a few in my house when we moved in, along with coyotes, snakes, and owls, but everything's industrialized out here now, so there's seldom any serious animal threats).

Snakes are rare, but they do happen from time to time.

The heat/humidity combo is probably the biggest hurdle you'd have to adapt to if you moved here. That, or the southern hospitality. :applejack:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Well then allow me to be the first; where do you plan on going next?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I mean, the robots interact without speech and you can tell exactly what they mean by their little beeps and tones...it's so cute :3

Ephyon

Smash Champion
So I head out to Michigan this morning...

A few hours ago I said goodbye to the girl whom I cared about the most, out of the ones I was hooking up with this summer...

Then cried.

>_>

<_<

I. Feelings. It's been a while...
she's a keeper! always stay in contact with her.

I don't think you are a ***** Roller. Men cry too.
agreed. always express your emotions fully, whether it's sadness, joy or whatever. don't let the bitterness of life take control of them and make you insensitive;
empathy and compassion are just as important for a man as courage and strength.
*talks the one who picks up grasshoppers he notices while mowing down grass and places them in safer spots*

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I tried to get a grasshopper to move off of my tire, but it moved so far I couldn't push it out...and I had to drive somewhere so it got all mutilated :( I was so sad

Also, you guys all SUCK HUGE BLACK **** for not seeing Wall-E. Did you ****s at least see Up?

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Up was great, WALL-E was meh. I didn't like EVE.... she was kind of a ***** even when she wasn't a ***** anymore. Plus space is ***. The best part of the movie was the very beginning when it was just WALL-E being adorable.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
It has been quite some time since ive been here, whats been going on folks?

Gen 5 Pokemon aren't valid choices. Neither is Gen 4 for that matter.

every gen is a valid choice, dont be one of those people who hates on new gens since every gen has had its very own mr mime and jynx. I will agree that 4th gen had imo the worst pokemon

Top Bottom