• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Robert Paul, and yeah, he has a lot more photos than just that one.
I don't think he does.

Also who is in front of you in the other hat? Phoot?
Yup, that's good ole' originalph00tbag. This picture is this Apex's group brony photo, I guess.

Lol Bobby, was that an intentional face cover or just (im)perfect timing?
I'm actually adjusting my glasses there, so yeah, just (im)perfect timing. I always end up looking stupid in candid shots.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I fully support this.

Don't half-ass it, Phoenix. Go full Ginyu on that ****.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
You can also perpetually do the anime thing with the glasses if going full Gynyu is too much. Many peeps would appreciate the subtlety of that if a sentai kinda pose is too showy for your taste.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
The only problem with sentai poses is that I don't think I would have enough room to do one properly at an Apex, they're usually pretty crowded. But I'll think of something, because I vow to never look stupid or creepy in a candid shot again!

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
No, I'm pretty sure you would have won if you used more utilt. Your Pika is pretty good, though, Angy's right about that.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Yeah dude. Not taking advantage of U-tilt's invincibility and explosive knock back is a rookie mistake.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Is it Pikachu after getting a face removal, breast implants, his appendix out (notice the brown skin where his yellow fur was shaved off), and a hickey from one of the surgeons after the surgery?

I've heard of people going all out on plastic surgery, but Pikachu went above and beyond here.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
you could even say he extended his reach to the stars above.

ESAM also didnt use enough jab. every GOOD pika knows that it is nearly unpunishable and refreshes moves in an instant. I mean, just look at the jab my heart out combo vid. gosh.

edit: upon looking at my sig it seems kinda perfect for the above statement

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
DON'T YOU EVER TELL TRIXIE TO SHUT UP

Trixie4bestpony

Has she appeared in S4 yet? I haven't even watched the last 2 eps of S3..

PZ

Smash Lord
hmm season 4? Welp I need to look up some eps cuz I haven't even seen anything pass season 2.
ESAM obviously could've won apex with more bthrow....im trolling i meant uthrow (We're done here right?)

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Trixie SHOULD appear again but sadly her canon-ness is, dare i say, neigh impossible to return.

then again, coming back to defeat an ursa major freals could always be an ark, unless of course you are a NIEGHHHHHSAYER

Top Bottom