• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I got 5 in AP Chem, Calc, and French, 4 in Physics (partially due to laziness -- hs-level physics is dumb easy but boring as ****, didn't ever finish the textbook), and either 2 or 3 in US History. Not too shabby overall, plus I nearly aced my SAT IIs in chem and math.

I'm just glad I was the last year to take the old SATs. The new ones seem way more unnecessarily frustrating.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
What were the new SAT's? The ones with the Essay component? They weren't so bad, basically the same test.

I talk to Thor so much on here I forget how old you peeps are. q.q

Prime especially, dudes like 40.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
AP and SAT II tests are prob the same, but the regular SATs have waaaaay more essay writing now. I love to write, but I would go insane having to do it under a time crunch on **** I frankly couldn't care less about.

& I'mma guess Red at around 23-24. Def not as old as I am, but he's not fresh out of high school either. (hmm)

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Well I feel less old now. Good times.

Bobby was right on the money. I'm 26.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Goddammit, y'all are old.

Oh Darren, that party thing you were talking about is for your birthday? I didn't realize it was so soon. :D

Last edited:

Scatz

Smash Champion
**** school. **** SATs

All that **** bored me except for when I hit my 3rd year in college and started actually applying stuff to real life applications (most likely because of the teacher).

Pikas be old man. I run around so much I forget that I got older until I feel the repercussions of my activities the next day x.x

Last edited:

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Personally, I prefer being older (but still in the glorious 20's). Gives you a special license to really not give a ****.

Still weird to think I've been posting here since I was 21 though. Six whole years of bull****.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Lol Josh asked it and John replied with the right answer. Childhood n****s fo' lyfe knows my bday.

As for AP testing, time is not my friend. If I had more time, I'd turn those 3's on Comp Sci and Calc into 4's.
Everything else I took in spite and got 1's. Memorization and speed ain't my forte.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Don't worry about it. I never took the SATs and I'm not sure about the APs. Was that during the last year of high school?

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Don't know if I remember them correctly, but I think you can only take Advance Placement tests of subjects you taken as a class, so you can take the test as early as a Junior, Sophomore maybe, Freshmen if you got credentials to be in the class early. Otherwise I only remember Sophomore having Pre-AP classes.

Phantom Gamer

The only tests that come to mind that might've been an AP test for me was only for Math, Reading, and Writing.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
idk man, being an adult sucks for the most part. College life was a bit more stressful but pressure was A LOT less.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
My favorite years were when I was fresh out of college. Also the most destructive years of my life, but eh, ya take the bad with the good.

Player -0

Smash Hero
I agree, SAT needs more time for writing. I finally came up with an awesome idea for writing but while I was scribbling it was like, lolnop, no more writing.

The topic was like, how people get successful or something.

I don't like other languages, be they coding or not-English. And I have terrible study habits, so when I took Physics 1st semester (block scheduling!) and Computer Science, I got a 4 and 3 respectively.

But Microeconomics, APUSH, AP Euro, AP English Literature and Composition, AP English Language and Composition, or Math BC? 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5 (AB subscore: 5).

So yeah. I don't like coding. Which may be bad for future job prospects...
Not gonna lie I am legitimately impressed with those scores. The only non-science ap exams I got 5s on were human geo, english lang and comp, and eng lit (though the last two are basically the same thing so)

I got 5 in AP Chem, Calc, and French, 4 in Physics (partially due to laziness -- hs-level physics is dumb easy but boring as ****, didn't ever finish the textbook), and either 2 or 3 in US History. Not too shabby overall, plus I nearly aced my SAT IIs in chem and math.

I'm just glad I was the last year to take the old SATs. The new ones seem way more unnecessarily frustrating.
Yoooo Kaylo you took french too?? vouz devriez me-couper en haut quelque temps ;) though admittedly I got a 4 and I haven't really brushed up on it since I got outta high school a few years ago

Indigo! I like your avatar.

I think I answered something about Jesus for every question in my AP Physics and Chemistry tests.
Thank you! I'm sure you prefer this lovely frog to that bland girl I had before (:^

Anyway guess my age but no cheating you ****s

Last edited:

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yoooo Kaylo you took french too?? vouz devriez me-couper en haut quelque temps ;) though admittedly I got a 4 and I haven't really brushed up on it since I got outta high school a few years ago
Yup! & Latin, and Italian, and we were required to take at least a semester of Spanish - even took those national placement exam things and did well on them, but it's been so long that I can understand them but speaking/writing takes serious brainpower.
So.

Everything is awesome?
Never want to hear the word awesome ever again. X____________X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone for coming out for movie night!!! Thor, wish you could've stayed. Once the technical bugs got worked out, we had a great turnout, and it was a ton of fun. Missed Xatting with you guys. <3

Holy **** okay your language game is on point. I only know english spanish and french

funny story actually in eighth grade when we were signing up for our high school classes I saw latin and thought "neat" and checked it. But when I got to my high school they said "whoops sorry sonny we dont offer latin so we put you into french instead" and its like alright. I ended up participating in the gran concours (which is I think what youre referring to?) and placed second in the region so that was neat B)

Also princess unikitty is best girl

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You didn't miss anything with Latin, it's literally all memorization. The only thing it helped me with was when I decided to pursue science, because once you know the Latin roots of words, you can guess the definition of just about anything.

Also, you inspired me to dig up these lol.

Don't even ask why I still have this ****.... I still have stories I wrote in preschool. :urg:

Player -0

Smash Hero
It's nice to have stuff from when you were younger, as long as it's organized and stuff.

Also I know so much information now.

Edit - Not creepy.
Edit 2 - Might want to sensor some of that for privacy reasons but whatev.

Last edited:
You didn't miss anything with Latin, it's literally all memorization. The only thing it helped me with was when I decided to pursue science, because once you know the Latin roots of words, you can guess the definition of just about anything.

Also, you inspired me to dig up these lol.

Don't even ask why I still have this ****.... I still have stories I wrote in preschool. :urg:
Thanks for the credit card information nerd

No but seriously I also have papers and **** from kindergarten somewhere in my closet

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Censor what, my full name and where I went to hs? Most of y'all can see it on my FB, it's nbd.

Phantom Gamer

I now know that Kaylo's Latin Teacher's first name is Mariah and all because she didn't censor it out.

MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :[

edit:
Also,
EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!!!

Last edited:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I've been wanting to see the Lego movie :c

Bland girl > bland frog, Indigo.

Top Bottom