• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
I want a rap version of that song now.

Speaking of, Kendrick's new track is growing on me. Kanye and Kendrick might drop albums on the same day, my heart couldn't take that.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I want a rap version of that song now.
It had a whole breakdown in there man, give it another listen, maybe even get Klo to help nah, not that cruel.

None of it made sense, but you could've gotten blitzed off those bars alone.

Also I hate all you singing mother****ers. :mad:
It's ok, we still think you're awesome.

Last edited:
I've been wanting to see the Lego movie :c

Bland girl > bland frog, Indigo.
I was actually tryna make an avatar out of a plain jane body pillow but I'm **** at making vectors so I'll just stick with asdioh's badly drawn sneakfroge for now

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Due to recent events I decided on changing my avi into something more fitting.

Speaking of exams though I passed my second exam for the A+ certification and passed!
Gonna be about 2.5 months till i get the certificate, but otherwise I'm A+ certified.

HUZZAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

Phantom Gamer

What's A+?
More or less it's a certification on proficiency in IT troubleshooting/help desk stuff.

I've been procrastinating on that cert for forever.

Good on you, chap. What's your next target?
In general, getting some IT work experience.
For certifications, nothing until I need to retake the A+ exams when my certification expires.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Fair dat. You can do pretty OK in basic IT work with just A+.

Would say Net+ might be worth consideration though, if you get some free time. Won't snag **** itself, but it'll give you a baseline of knowledge if you ever want to go towards networking and it's not all that tricky to get.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
nice work PG!
I know youve been working hard studying for that thing so im glad that everything turned out well for you. Hopefully your endeavors in programming are fruitful and give you all the single ladies and teh moneyz.

also someone teach me how to play villager. idk wtf im doing but i start every match off with side b then plant a frigin tree. probably bad and terrible, but idk what im doing.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
OK. Fizzy. I got this.

First you're gonna be on a train. Then you get through verifying dates and names and genders and stuff. You're a cool guy. You're probably through all that. But just in case. Don't forget to name the town something appropriate for all ages - I picked Nardtown, myself.
Nards. Remember kiddies, either you have them, or you have a wonderful question for your parents or older siblings. Everyone wins!

So you're gonna hop off the train and get declared mayor, because of course you are, why not. You'll have to run around and pick out a spot for a house, get robbed by Nook, plant a tree, some basic ****. Then you're free to **** around for a while.

Next morning you get some mail and can get your first home decor.

...and that's all I got. I don't know man, I'm still learning all this **** myself.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
that sounds like a lot of stuff to do just to win a game in smash 4. can i at least mortgage the house to do even more damage on their second stock?

also tofer, i suppose you are right. I want the single ladies tho, but they dont seem to want me. But i likea de ladies, and they like me.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
can i at least mortgage the house to do even more damage on their second stock?

I want the single ladies tho, but they dont seem to want me.
I don't think you can mortgage your house at all. Moreover, after you collect 10 grand to put on it, you won't want to.

Also I prefer to think of stock in terms of physical position in the stores, rather than its position in an order, but I suppose in general it always helps to find more items. If you can tell me whose stock you're thinking about I might be able to help further.

And lastly, chin up. If I can do it, anyone can.

Last edited:

Scatz

Smash Champion
Happy Bday Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

PG stepping up in the world~!

Phantom Gamer

Proving that Kaylo thinks The Lego Movie >>>>> Maaaaaaaaaaaaan.

And/or because it was a means of payback to Maaaaaaaaaaaan for not chillin with us during movie night.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
It's her disdain to the motion that ` everything is awesome ` in lieu of one part awesome due to the birthday of M A-times-ten N, and the rest not being so.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
I was not at movie night because I worked. Lol

I don't really care for my bday stuff tho, it's for the best. :D

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Sorryyyy, was on vacation, so I only posted real quick from my phone. :urg: If someone thinks up a good Maan-centric title, it's def going up.

Thor

Smash Champion
We've got a real Maaaaaaaaaan in here with another important birthday...

Eh...

He's the Maaaaaaaaaan! Happy Birthday!

No...

The Maaaaaaaaaanliness in the PGD is too high...

Hm...

Maaaaaaaaaan, I can't believe we almost didn't celebrate a Pika's birthday properly!

This is kind of tricky.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Maaaaaaaaaan, where the hell have you all been?

Also happy excessively late bday Max10n.

Also I got Smash. Who else got Smash.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
I want to say im an awful human for making a hitler mii fighter named Das Fuhrer, but I think its ok.

Also yea kaylo i feel the title. As someone trying to main robin its hard to do OoS Bair and Fair since it requires aerial smashing to proc the Levin blade, and thats no fun at all on these controls

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Damn, I'd feel your thumb's pain if I planned on playing the 3ds version for real.

How is Robin in general though? Xzax won a tourney with him the other day iirc, but I only got to try him a little bit myself. Plus what I've seen on streams. Gonna try to make him one of my secondaries though once Wii U Smash drops.

Last edited:
Top Bottom