• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Just to make you feel better, I'm gonna go back and reverse it.

EDIT: Oh come on, Prime, that one?! XD You were obviously using more punctuation than necessary to reach the limit!

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
No! Look at it again! Even without those extra "." it still would've been 10 chars. Those extra "." weren't there to reach the limit. Sometimes l like to end my post with...

1. Bunny, for those of you who don't know, is a former mod. Lolimsuchacreeperlurker

2. I see you Lemmings. I sensed my name being called to summon me.

3. I'll catch you eventually Espy.

Edit* I'm guessing my name is now used o signal when someone's about to admit to their furriness? Werekill?

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
No! Look at it again! Even without those extra "." it still would've been 10 chars. Those extra "." weren't there to reach the limit. Sometimes l like to end my post with...
Oh wow, you're right. XD

& I actually went ahead and reversed it. =X

EDIT: @~auto: People wouldn't shut up about Anther vs. ESAM. Long story short, hehe.

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
So am I the only one that loves the Pika vs Meta MU?
I know its bad but...I really really like it. I'm probably just playing bad/not aggressive enough/too predictable Meta Knights. I feel like I know exactly what they're going to do and exactly how to counter it. I only get ***** if they send me off stage(duh) and even then I can usually do some weird recovery bull**** and get back.

Also I'm trying really hard to convince my parents to let me go to Super DSO 2. The Philly Tourney scene is close to me and NJ isn't too far either.

bigman40

Smash Master
Play MK for a little Alt. Learn how he works. It should help you learn where, when, and how to punish (it helped me learn where to punish Falco).

altairian

Smash Lord
I actually just started playing him lol, but I'm pretty awful with him still so all I've really learned is that bad MK's do slightly better than bad pikachus :p

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
You must teach me these things that counter things that MK does. Because right now I'm feeling like just about every move he uses isn't punishable =\

Well what moves do you have trouble with specifically?
If it's Nado then just shield or space your T-jolt so it hits him out of it. Or you can jump thunder out and hit him with the T1 at high-ish percents.
Shuttle loop is lol, you know when it's coming so just AD and proceed to QA to stage.
You can pseudo combo MetaKnight to hell with grab setups. Just don't let him take you off stage. His recovery is interceptable with Thunder, N-air, and Down Air. Just things I've found that work, try it if you want...o.o I'm no good at explaining but I'll try to get some vids.

altairian

Smash Lord
Nah. If I drop pika for any character it will be Falco or Diddy. Maybe even Wario. The problem with being an MK player is everyone already knows everything you're gonna try to do. It takes away a bit of the advantage his overpoweredness has. Falco has that problem too, but his playstyle is so gay it's hard to overcome regardless.

I don't have any plans on dropping pika though! He's too fun :D

edit: dtilt, ftilt, dsmash, grounded shuttle loops, just about anything MK can do on the ground is what I have problems fighting. MK in the air isn't that scary (on the stage), his ground game is ****ing ******** though.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Playing as characters you're not good against really, really helps imo. That's probably why Yoshi is easy to me, because I've played him a lot when I had to during the game (SSE and Melee sometimes randomly) so I know his moves almost perfectly and can ****. MK is no different.

Just remember the reason you're playing as him and you'll be fine. :)

Characters I do horribly against are Luigi, Diddy, Pit, and Oli. They just spamspamspamcampcampcamp my Lucario and ROB and PT. But Squirtle usually out-gays them.

Top Bottom